1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strip club

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ScottinMA, Oct 19, 2016.

1. ScottinMA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am thinking about going to a male strip club for the first time ever. I have been to female strip clubs and wasn't impressed.

Anyone here been to a male strip club? I'm wondering what to expect..

2. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes..I have and the club I worked at used to have male strip shows four nights a week. What to expect?? That really depends upon the club owners as to what they will allow. However, usually the stripper comes out in some kind of costume...dances to a couple of songs while he precedes to strip off clothing. Once that is done..he mingles with the customers in order to receive tips. Once the show is over from the last male stripper's appearance...they then dances on top of the bars and customer tables and mingle with customers in order to receive tips and some times..the dancers will provide lap dances on a one on one basis upon the request of preferred customers. Basically, that's about it.(!)(!):eusa_clap

3. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're bi and didn't like the female strip club, I'm guessing you're not going to get any more out of the male one. Except perhaps more LGBT inclusiveness.

4. ScottinMA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm mainly going out of curiosity to see how much they take off. I'm kind of a butt man so if they show theirs I will be very impressed!

5. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well..showing their butts is a given...so I guess you will be a very happy man!!!!(!)(!)

6. Blackbirdz

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes, I can tell you what to expect. I used to work at one and I'm from New England. I think I know which club you're talking about, because there aren't that many here. First of all, bring lots of dollar bills and be prepared to spend all of them. If you don't tip the dancers, they will ignore you. Dancers will take it all off while on stage but, unless it's Halloween, don't expect any fancy costumes - it's not Magic Mike. The clientele are mostly older men, closeted men, and married men. The strippers will walk up to you, make conversation, and eventually ask for a private. This means they want you to take them in one of the back rooms for a lap dance. Except, let's be honest, these people don't do a lot of dancing back there.

7. ScottinMA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So can I expect to see more then just a bare bottom? Is there I chance I will see something hanging as well?? :icon_bigg