1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Druggies *sigh*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaska, Sep 2, 2016.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here's a bit of a story

I was home alone tonight doing homework stuff when I heard really loud coughing/sneezing noises coming from somewhere. I go outside and realise it's coming from somewhere over the road. I realise it's Friday night so its probably someone puking up on the footpath as usual, but I'm worried and so I decide to go see what it is. I cross the road and realise it's coming from a house that is completely dark and the curtains are closed. I go up to the door and see this guy stumble into the doorway swearing and coughing really loudly. I ask if he's ok or if he wants a doctor and he quietly says "nah nah nah." As I go to leave he shouts "what are you doing?" I get the hell out of there.
    I hear him shouting more and coughing like crazy so I call the cops and tell them about it. The guy has always been really dodgy, the curtains are always closed, it stinks of chemicals when I walk past and there are cars coming and going in the middle of the night. The cop on the phone tells me to go check he's ok again and this time he's on lying on the floor and coughing even more and barely responds. I'm about to leave when he shouts "where are you going?" I get the hell out of there again.

I realise now that it wasn't ok to call the cops after he said he didn't need help and it wasn't an emergency anyway, but still, nothing very dramatic ever happens in this sleepy town, so it made a change I guess :shrug:

#1 jaska, Sep 2, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  2. PrettyinPunk

That is an interesting story! Maybe the dude was 'Walter Whiting' it up in there.:grin: Just be careful from now on.

Its funny but your story reminds me of a movie called The 'Burbs, hilarious.

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wouldn't agree that it wasn't OK to call the cops. Sometimes people desperately need help but are afraid/embarrassed to ask for it.

4. ScatteredEarth

Yea but he could've been on any number of things that just makes him look like he needs help, but rather he just be a temporarily insane person.

5. lliterallly

my towns known for drugs, i see stuff like that lots. its smthn u gotta get used to here sadly

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I saw a very nicely dressed woman getting arrested at the grocery store. My guess is she's a bored housewife hooked on prescription pain killers.

7. Joelouis

I must be the only one out of my friends who has never done a single drug.

I just can't see how people could afford such an expensive habit.

8. Ashley2103

Sounds like a meth lab.

9. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Idk if you made a mistake by calling the police or not. If someone is coughing/choking and seems distraught or is acting weird, I don't think it's uncalled for to call the police to make sure the person is ok. It's better than getting home and then finding out the person was choking to death. You did what you thought was right in the moment.

Just be careful. (Probably don't go back there again.)

10. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My mum is saying I should go back there and explain what happened to him... yeah, I don't think I should though :/ meth is a big problem where I live and police have been doing big bust outs on massive loads of it. There was a recent one where they uncovered billions worth of it buried in some sandunes. My uncles now in jail cos he attacked someone from being on P, so I know how scary it can be. So yeah, probably a lab or something, so ummm, don't want to go back there thanks :shrug:

11. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I tend to not follow people, spy on them, watch their moves and report them but thats me, im more of a guy that likes to respect peoples privacy if theyre not harming anyone. But thats my opinion. Id hate ro call the police on someone for something i suspect because i live in a boring small town and ruin someones life because they have a bong in their house.

12. lifeisbeautiful

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well a sad story, or should I say the sad truth.
    My mother who knows where she is right now. She is currently using meth. And when I last saw her this spring, she is crazy. She is a bipolar- schizophrenic. She was talking to herself and saying weird things like spirits live in seashells. I wanted to pull my hair out when I say her in the house. I was in the backyard pulling weeds and my see her through the screen door. It really pissed me off. She is gone so long without any word and she thinks it is okay to just show up/ The only reason she came was to talk to my grandma (her mother) about people they knew or know. Because she said she sees them all the time. Even if the people are dead. She also said that in the spirit world I am her mother. I was like what the hell. So freaking crazy. So that is that. It is really sad to see people on drugs or families going through what I am. Because I know how it is. It is really hard.
    (&&&)in this together

13. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You did the right thing by calling the cops. The dispatcher, however, did not do the right thing by telling you to go back to check on the man. You could have been in danger around that person.

14. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sam

15. Troupert

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual