1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When I think I might just like girls...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CassieMaes, Aug 27, 2016.

1. CassieMaes

For some reason whenever I think that I might just only like girls I get a funny feeling, it's not bad it's almost like the feeling when you get excited very quickly- it just rushes through you and your heart starts racing. Has anyone else had that?

2. BelieveinLove94

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I know I did when I was first figuring out my orientation. I was really confused when I started to accept it. At first I thought I was bisexual but even saying I was bisexual felt wrong. Sure it felt better than saying I was straight but something was just off. Then I started considering the fact I was a lesbian. I remember I was really struggling with these feelings one afternoon so I said to myself "I am a lesbian". I can't even begin to describe the.feeling that washed over me. My heart was pounding and adrenaline was flowing through my veins but at the same time, I felt relaxed, like I was finally realizing and becoming my true self. It was a wonderful feeling.

3. CassieMaes

That sounds almost exactly how I feel when I say that to myself accept I just feel confused afterwards. Maybe it's just taking time to settle that I could be just into girls. Thanks!

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's probably because girls are awesome. :icon_bigg

5. Darsch Hielle

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am pansexual, but I do kind of get that feeling whenever I think to myself "Wow... I do like girls."

6. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :thumbsup:

7. lliterallly

ye, it was like that for me too! i used to think i was pansexual, which is so far off from lesbian, i know, but... i dunno. i was like 13 at the time and thought liking transgender people meant i was pan lmfao (i was... not perfect.) but then, whenever i dated boys i would feel... wrong? i hated kissing them or being like, affectionate in any way. it just grossed me out. finally after my first time sleeping with a boy did i realize that i certainly was not into them... at all. or anyone else but girls? i remember thinking about it for a really long time, but at that point i was already 100% out as pan, so i was kinda scared to have to do that again. being out as lesbian and being true to myself is amazing. i love my orientation and i have so, so much pride for it!

8. BookWriter1994

I finally figured out that I am bisexual and it was so cool to finally realize that it is okay to like girls! Sometimes I do get really nervous and I sometimes stutter when I am talking to a pretty girl that I am checking out at work(I am a cashier) lol.