1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Drunk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Albea, Jul 30, 2016.

1. indeed28

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    never been drunk, worry too much about uncontrollable outing myself, also just don't like drinking period

2. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 18, my sister took me out to her favourite pub to celebrate me being legal to drink. I remember being very happy and laughing about everything, then going home and playing Minecraft and calling the cows "brown pigs" and laughing about that for half an hour.

...I am a very happy drunk.

3. Tritri

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never been drunk, and probably never will (I'm 19). I usually avoid any beverage other than water, let alone alcohol, especially when I'm not of legal age. But being of legal age will give me little reason to want to do it.

EDIT: WTH? I'm 18 not 19. I thought time was supposed to get ahead of you, not behind you!

#63 Tritri, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
  4. Albea

yeah i outed myself once when i was drunk. then my straight as hell best friend starting crying and saying that she wishes she were gay so we could be together.. ummm.

5. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Last year when I was 15 I was bored and drunk a lot of whisky and got a bit dazed, but that's all really :/ I got friends who get smashed and sometimes hospitalised every weekend so I'm not sure I want to start drinking.

6. Aberrance

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first time drunk I was a sad 14 year old, depressed as fuck and generally having a shit life. I went into my dad's liquor cabinet, mixed up about 8 different liquors and downed it. Nearly fell down the stairs trying to get to the loo to throw up, woke up in the morning with my head in the bin and puke on my floor and still managed to clean everything up without anyone in my family knowing. Couldn't stand the smell of alcohol for a year and a half after that. Class.

But nah, I go to the pub pretty often now. I like drinking socially. I have a pretty big problem that I completely lose any memory of what happened after a certain amount, maybe 4 pints so not even that much. That sucks.

7. Ashley2103

15. I would go to school with a buzz and get drunk at home to suppress the pain. I mostly drank vodka, but I abstain from alcohol now.