1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Drunk

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Albea, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Albea

First time i got drunk i just turned thirteen. i was wondering when others first got drunk. how was it?

2. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    22, heh. Drinking now tbh. Deplorable "hobby" but the only way to overcome my severe social anxiety.

3. Brytaleith

16, just before a taekwondo class.

Basically, i got bored and stole a bottle of some alcohol (i don't even remember what is was, but it had a somewhat medium alcohol content). And I was reading and drinking at the same time and then about twenty minutes before class, i got up and promptly fell over.

I don't think i was that drunk, but opinions differ, especially after i gave in to my childish impulses to gear myself with two foam swords (in the dojang) and attacked the punching bag. I'm not sure if my instructors realized i was drunk or thought i was just childish. Anyway, i went through about two hours of class before i was sober again.

4. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    13, my friend and I got drunk off hard liquor, and I ended up blacking out and throwing up.

5. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 19 I beer bonged 8 beers that night and had a blast running around the back yard with my brother,a friend and his girlfriend. then late that night I smoked weed for the first time, I ended up getting the spins and throwing up all over the back deck of my friends house. then I passed out in the living room and woke up the next day feeling great, good times.

As a side note I drank last night, not a fun night and I wont be drinking again for awhile, remember kids alcohol is a cruel bitch, it can be fun but it can also be a nightmare.

6. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Probably 13-14, we only had a 6 pack that we shared between 3 of us, can't say I was drunk, but we were smoking weed as well(that I started at 12) so I was defiantly more then just high. First beer I had was about 12 as well, my brother took me out target shooting with his buddies and the only liquid they brought was beer... And it was hot.. I drank about half of it then spewed everywhere lol.

7. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Time for me to once again be the Nun of the forums and admit that I've never been drunk. :lol:

I don't really drink at all... Sometimes I will, but I don't get any enjoyment out of it. Then again, maybe that's because I've never been properly drunk!
    I have been very tipsy before and, uh, that didn't go so well. It ended up with me telling a girl I didn't really get on with that I infact found her very annoying, threatening to pour a drink on her head because I thought she was filming me, and then actually pouring a drink on her head by accident. Didn't make her any less pissed at me, though.

#7 Gunsmoke, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  8. thepandaboss

Maybe 20. Wasn't long before 21st birthday though.

9. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First time I got drunk as a poet on payday I must have been 15 or 16. It was fun--we were at the lake, drinking on a warm summer night. Not a big party or anything.

Since then, I've been getting drunk a few times a year (with a spike during sophomore year of college). I don't drink very often, but when I do I like to get appropriately shitfaced :slight_smile:

10. SpaceOddity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    13. My friend stole a bottle of whiskey from his parents and we drank it on our walk to school. Yep, 13 in school drunk. It became a regular thing... Now I hate drinking so much. I like snorting though!

11. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate to be "that guy", but a lot of you people are too young to be drinking.

I won't judge, though.

12. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never been drunk. I wouldn't mind getting a small drink in a few years but I have no intentions of ever getting drunk, it just doesn't appeal to me.

13. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't remember. I got drunk sometime in my late teens. I felt sick and the world appeared to be spinning away from me. Never again!

However, I was 16 the first time I drank alcohol. One of my college classmates bought me a 275ml Bacardi Breezer. We still had one class left that day. I stood in front of my entire class and I didn't stop talking until our teacher asked (in a sarcastic tone) if I had anything else to say. I wasn't even tipsy

14. AyaseKishimoto

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    13, it was on my cousin wedding's party. After that I never drink more than a single glass, it's disgusting.

15. kobra kid

16 (so like 6 months ago) and I loved it. I still do but I don't have much opportunity to get anything to drink. I just really like the way it makes me feel happy and carefree and it's fun haha.

16. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was 16 and very depressed. It was a bad idea.

#16 Kodo, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  17. thrashgal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    it only gets worse in the long run then u become dependant on it and have a totally seperate issue to deal with..but everyone learns this at their own pace lol

18. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Its not all that awesome. And its worse if you don't get drunk and just end up with alcohol poisoning... Getting your stomach pumped is also not an enjoyable experience. Even discounting that experience, I have never understood why anyone would want to wake up feeling like crap the next day.

Don't worry, peterw78165. I agree 100% with you.

19. Cedar

I've never become drunk before, I might have drank some wine here and there but never to that state. I haven't had a drink in years, I don't want to mix alcohol with my meds. I just never liked the way it tasted or the sensation it left on my tongue unless I had it in small sips.

20. Libertino

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Meh. If you sober up before going to bed (by not drinking too late, and by having plenty of water before bed) you can avoid a hangover. It works for me, at least.