1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wtf hsjdjshhjsabanh

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Memelord, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Memelord

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I feel like my sexuality is really confusing, I'm only attracted to biological females, regardless of gender identity, so you could be a girl, non binary, transboys, and I always see them as the gender that they identify but I'm just not really attracted to biological males regardless of their gender identity, I do think transboys are real boys, and transgirls are real girls, but i just kind of feel bad that I'm attracted to cis women but not transwomen, but I also can't even picture myself having sex with another person with female parts, or male parts, yet I'm a really sexual person like I really want to have sex like all the time but I'm just like who the fuck would i sleep with, so jfhgsususgxhshahsshshs God

2. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    From what I've read in the trans section about posts regarding this, some see it as okay [as long as you see them for the gender she/he/they is/are - which you do] and some see it as transphobic - if you're worried about other people's opinions.

You say "I'm attracted to ciswomen but not transwomen" - okay, so if you became attracted to a transwoman but did not know she was trans at the time, and got to know her and like her, and then she told you she was trans - [since you have now falsified the statement in quotes] what would you do?

#2 Secrets5, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  3. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hmm...... do you mean that you wouldn't be sexually attracted to a transwoman? Because in that case, yes it's understandable because you sexually aren't attracted to male er, parts.

It's not transphobic. Honestly it frustrates me how some people will jump up and call someone transphobic for literally anything. This is how you feel, and you're trying to figure it out. There should be no guilt or fear in that.

4. Sayonara

Sayonara Guest

It's ok, I kinda feel this way too- I'd date anyone as long as they were not biologically male or planning to transition FtM.

5. SystemGlitch

Being pansexual and not really having precise "interests" besides personality, I find it hard to understand how people are only attracted to someone if they fit a certain category (be that male, AFAB, redhead, asian, etc.), but I don't find it at all offensive to say "I am not attracted to these sets of genitals". It is a cause of anxiety for me and it would be ideal if everyone just thought "well I like men so of course I'll like you, you're a man!", but I also think it's rude and slightly hypocritic to say to people "you need to change what attracts you so that I can feel better about myself". I'd personally say that you were polysexual, or maybe gynesexual (attracted to women, AFAB people, or femininity/feminine elements) even though it doesn't fully apply, but labels are annoying to apply sometimes so if you don't want to give yourself a name I'd say that's fine too. :slight_smile:

6. Memelord

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I feel like when I say that it sounds transphobic, when really I'm really not trying to be, I think transwomen are real women and they are all beautiful, but people just make me feel like crap when I say I'm not sexually attracted to their genitals.

7. KingJude

You don't sound transphobic at all. You are attracted to biological women. Clearly for you genitals play a big part. No shame in that, as long as you recognise trans women as women and trans men as men, which you do, then there's no problem. Calling you transphobic for that would be criticising you for trying to invalidate someone's identity when you haven't, whilst actually trying to invalidate yours :lol: