Is he gay?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by imtoocool, Jul 29, 2016.

1. imtoocool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello all. I have a major problem and i need all of your help. Okay so there is this guy in band who im not sure if he is gay or even bi but i really like him. He kind of talks to me sometimes but now not as much[ill get back to that]. He likes to hang out with another guy who i know likes him too. The reason i think he is gay or bi is because he first one time kissed my shoulder but i dont know if it was a joke or not. Another time i looked at him and he stared right back for more than 3 seconds... Please help and any other threads like mine you can post please and thank you!

2. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Kind of hard to tell based on what you described. Do you have any other reasons to believe he's gay/bi? Because if this is all you have, I would step back a little and wait to see if I could get anymore reasons

#2 Skaros, Jul 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  3. Blood Elf

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's really hard to say, you didn't give too much detail. But, there's always a possibility as some people do joke like that, then some do not (meaning he may like you). Why doesn't he talk to you as much now? Knowing why may give a clearer picture.

4. kronixx

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Possibly, but the reasons you gave were pretty vague. Stand back a few weeks and update us if this behavior continues.

5. imtoocool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well what he does sometimes is rub his stomach onto another guy's to joke around i think. He likes to talk to the guy other than me who likes him and talk to him more than he likes to talk to me. Idk i might just be jealous or thinking about it too much. Hope it helps

---------- Post added 29th Jul 2016 at 09:40 AM ----------

He doesnt talk to me as much because i think he know that i am gay and he doesnt want a relationship like that with me