1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Hillary Clinton names as her running mate

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by AwesomGaytheist, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with all of that, and I really do believe Trump will win, like it or not. People are so sick of the "establishment" and Trump is an way to give that middle finger to them. I'm disappointed Bernie was not the nominee. He would have been an outlet for those who want to stick it to the "establishment" and he is also a decent, caring person and experienced politician. Instead, Trump will fill that void. How do you think Trump trampled over Bush, Cruz, etc... People in this country, and the western world in general, are not happy.

2. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If Trump wins I will go to the White house and protest. Then I will move as far away as I can from this God-forsaken country. I will not live in a place that allows such a terrible awful human being to rule. I will not be friends with people who vote Trump as they are racist apologists. I would move away from the USA and I won't be sad if the USA burns to the ground because of their decision to vote Trump.

3. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That doesn't change the fact that I think he will win. Not saying I want him to win (although I suspect he may do a better job than Hillary), just that I have a feeling he will -- and the points mentioned in the article seem valid and support my hunch.

4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know it doesn't change it, it's just what I will do. I truly won't care about the USA anymore and it will deserve whatever it gets. I'm sure there will be some sort of even worse war but they asked for it. I won't have any compassion for people who vote Trump. It's just my emotional response.

5. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm honestly agreeing with this now but more on hate crimes etc. Not addressing the person on here specifically but I do agree on the overall message. I don't want to be attacked for this view but it's my view that voting third party or not voting makes you responsible for Trump winning and the policies that he puts into place that will damn the USA. It's my personal view, that's all.

6. Simple Thoughts

*groans*

Do you know what you get when you vote for the 'lesser of two evils'?

You get a slippery slope where each year the 'lesser evil' carves out an evil path that ensures the next two candidates are more evil than the first and so again you have to chose the 'lesser of two evils' and again you choose an evil who carves out an even more evil path making things even worse and you wind up with yet two more even worse options...eventually you get Trump this way and if you choose to vote the 'lesser of two evils' yet again without learning any lessons than don't cry to me when the democrats are running someone like Trump and the Right is running Hitlers. You craved out this path of self-destruction. I choose to at least try and break the cycle.