1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News Military attempt coup in Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by GeeLee, Jul 15, 2016.

1. White Knight

Okay guys just back from limbo to chime in. Maybe a bit late but there is nothing that scary about that staged event.

They already tried similar "cleansing" operations to place their people on to critical positions in government. That is just last show before Erdogan and his 50% switch face of Turkey as you and we know it.

It is more like a emotional nightmare than physical one. People I know are falling deep into depression. I think I used to be in a place where I feel like an outsider.

What's coming after that coup is more important. Like giving rights to citizen to carry guns to protect themselves from "coup attempts" in future... Arresting teachers and military school students whom probably under legal age...

2. Ashley2103

Glad to hear from you, you probably don't remember me, but I've been worried about whats been happening since the coup attempt.