1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who else isn't enthusiastic about the new Harry Potter stuff?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by thepandaboss, Jul 5, 2016.

1. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The leaks I've seen of Cursed Child seem like badly written fan-fiction.

2. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Draco asks Harry to use his position as Head of Magical Law Enforcement at the Ministry of Magic to shut down gossip that a Time-Turner was used to allow Voldemort to impregnate Astoria"

"Worried that Albus is isolating himself at school, Harry gives him a gift of his mother’s blanket"

"She tells him to get back to school or he’s going to ruin Voldemort Day."

"Every conversation in this alternate reality ends by people crossing their wrists and saying: For Voldemort and valor."

"Every girl at Hogwarts is hoping Scorpius—known as the Scorpion King—will ask them to the Blood Ball. The other kids do his homework."

"She says she wants him to fly out of that maze naked on a broom of purple feathers."

What do you mean "bad fanfiction"? This is glorious. (Here's the source. Not sure how reliable it is but it makes for very fun reading: ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’ Spoilers: Here’s the Plot of the Play - The Daily Beast )

The Scorpion King.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I'm actually looking forward to all of it. I'm a major HP fangirl, so if I don't at least like the new stuff - even if I don't love it - I will be very surprised and very, very disappointed.

4. PrettyinPunk

So it's Harry Potter with the whole time traveling scenario...I'm not sure how I feel about this. I liked the use of the time turner in the book but pretty much as that one time concept.

It does sound like fan fiction, to be fair parts of the books especially the last felt like fan fiction to me, and not really the good kind.

I'll wait and see though, and try to stay optimistic about it.