1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats Safe...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by IamThat1Guy, Jul 3, 2016.

1. IamThat1Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So im a guy and i like anal play but im too young to own a dildo so does anyone know of any good homemade dildo ideas, ive tried the usual, carrots, cucumber, pens, markers and fingers. Im just looking for something new and does anyone know of a safe household lube, ive used vaseline but im not keen on it and id never use soap, can anyone help?

Thanks (!)

2. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't use a homemade dildo. The only things on your list that are safe are your fingers. As for lubes, you probably should use an actual lube. Sorry I can't provide more help than that.

3. Systems

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Those items are all very dangerous for anal play. They can get sucked into the rectum, which requires immediate extraction and is a medical emergency. They are also likely to damage the rectal lining. I'm not familiar with the exact damage bacteria can cause, but you should only use properly cleaned toys.

Fingers, dildos with flared bases, and other toys designed for anal play are the only things you should use. These are impossible to lose inside the rectum. For toy materials, I think glass is the easiest to clean, but otherwise I'm not sure if other materials have advantages in safety or sensation.

As for lube, I'd recommend coconut oil. It's a great moisturizer and it smells nice, but it's also a good lube. It does everything. You can get some and pretend it's just for moisturizing.

4. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I didn't think of coconut oil. Good idea! I posted here earlier and didn't have any suggestions for our lovely OP. I guess I'm lucky enough to be able to get KY Jelly without my family knowing. :slight_smile:

5. IamThat1Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    no i always put the item in a latex pocket before i use them

6. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh. Well, you should be using an actual toy with water-based lube. There's no real way around that.

Hint: Try ordering a dildo online. You might be able to pull it off without anybody knowing. That's what I did.

7. IamThat1Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i would but im too you and parents would know

8. Hunter8

OP,

Whatever you do, please proceed cautiously. Don't use anything that is going to be risky. I also would really advise against sneaking around behind your parents backs to get this stuff. I do not mean to be condescending when I say this, but you are only 15. Don't haphazardly throw a homemade dildo together without making sure it's safe. I also feel like you really need to find someone you're comfortable with to talk about these issues. Someone who you trust. I guess I just would be very concerned if say my 15 year old little brother was considering making a homemade dildo or trying to sneakily order one off the Internet. Some of these things can be risky. It may feel like your loved ones could never understand what you're going through, but don't give up on them. Don't underestimate their love for you. It's more powerful than you think.

9. IamThat1Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ok 1, i was not ever going to order a dildo someone suggested it and 2, i would always forever make sure its safe ok im not dumb i know how things work, 3, its not an issue or a illness, its a guy having fun and living his life, im pretty sure u may have done something weird at 15, i dont need someone telling me how to live my life but thanks for the concern and tbh ur 15yr old brother has probably fucked a girl, its the usual age things like this happen ok.

10. Hunter8

I really see no need for an attitude, my friend. I assure you I meant no offense. I also made no claim that you said you were going to order a dildo. I was merely commenting on what had been said to you by another respective poster. I also made no mention of you having an issue or an illness, so I'm not sure where you're getting that. As for my brother, he never had sex at 15. Nor did I. That is WAY too young to be having sex. Masturbating at that age is one thing, but actual sexual intercourse is a really bad idea at that age.

11. IamThat1Guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    didnt mean for the message to come across like that but where i come from sex at 15 is common

12. Hunter8

Just because something is common doesn't necessarily mean that it is a good idea. Look, it's really not for me to judge that, and I fear anything I might say (however well intended) will be perceived as condescension. All I'll say is this. Casual sex brings with it inherent risks. These risks can be tricky to navigate for very emotionally mature people. But younger folks who are only 15 may not be fully equipped to truly grasp and identify these risks. At that age, teenagers are often prone to make rash decisions without fully understanding the consequences. This can often result in them being taken advantage of in ways that can leave them with a massive amount of pain. All I'm saying is be very careful. If these words offend you, I'm sorry for that. Believe it or not, I'm saying this from a place of genuine care and concern.

13. Shorthaul

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The other problem with improvised toys is their surface texture. It might feel completely smooth in your bare hand, but it could cut you once inserted.

Seriously you run the risk of infection, or having to go to the hospital because of internal bleeding or the toy got stuck.