1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Circumcision for health reasons

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Gleeko0, May 30, 2016.

1. SpaceOddity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wait let me get this straight.. You think it's a GOOD thing to put an innocent child who has no say through a procedure when their nervous system is hyper developed (meaning they actually feel more pain than adults)?

And no, do you know why circumcision became so popular in North America? It was to deter children from masturbating. That in itself should paint a pretty clear picture of what it does to the penis.

And these articles you're posting about it cutting the risk of HIV.. There are an equal amount of articles saying the opposite that there is no evidence circumsicion prevents HIV. Do you know what prevents HIV, the number one thing? SAFE SEX, period!!!

Lastly, talking about hygeine, a dirty person is a dirty person whether they have foreskin or not. It takes two seconds to was a penis. That is not grounds to get circumsized, damage the penis, destroy nerves and did you know that when circumsicion is done, the penis can at times perminantly partially retract inside the body? There have also been countless instances where people ad children have accidentally had their entire penisis cut off or the entire head of the penise cut off due to botched procedures.

Simply not worth the risk and simply a baffling, nonsensical practice.

Sweden and Denmark have the right idea.. It's banned unless it is absolutely medically necessary.

#21 SpaceOddity, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  2. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Can everybody PLEASE stop fighting?

3. SpaceOddity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not fighting Im stating facts and I'm not attacking anyone.

#23 SpaceOddity, Jul 9, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
  4. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My post wasn't really directed at you; it was directed at some of the other posters in this thread. I apologize for any confusion.