1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair colors for pale skin!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MtnFr3sh, Apr 4, 2016.

1. MtnFr3sh

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm curious about hair colors and what goes well with fair skin and greenish brown eyes.

I'm a big fan of unnatural colors including shades of red/purple/ and blues, medium to dark shades, I love black but I'm afraid to go that dark in case it looks bad and is hard to get out.

Perhaps this can be useful to others? perhaps? maybe? I hope so because online forums aren't helpful when it comes to unnatural colors and what can be complimenting, especially to fair skin, and the eye colors stated above. That's a biggie because I can't afford to keep buying con. I feel like I can pull off the pale skin dark hair look though.

Please and thank you? Because I'm dying it unnatural when I go to college but after I graduate highschool I'm going with a deep red because it's what work will allow for me.

opinions appreciated!
    Please and thank you!!

2. HerrinDesFeuers

I was afraid of black too, but then I tried black red. It's not as dark and intense as real black because it has a red (and purple because that was my hair color before) undertone that shimmers in the sunlight. Maybe you could try something like that too?

3. LHecW

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I usually go for dark red or warm colours that don't make me look like death warmed up :wink:
    In fact I'm going dark red this afternoon :grin:

4. TidMaskin

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have the same type of appearance in fact, the only difference is that my eyes don't have that greenish shade :icon_bigg I experimented with the crazy colours rather long and I can say that almost all of them perfectly fit this types of face :slight_smile: Try to look here 40 Kaleidoscopic Hair Color Ideas - Fashionable Looks To Try, there're many interesting colour ideas for the hair :slight_smile:
    Also your choice for red is great, I had it too and it looked gorgeous in my case! :rolle: I think that plum and green are good decisions in such case too :icon_wink

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Geek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I know some people like grays and whites lately. It seems to be the thing that's "in" right now.

6. Kira

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do full on jet black with purple highlights. Despite my skin tone being "Dracula-level pale" it looks fine to me personally. If anything it looks much better than before I made it darker.

This isn't my hair, but I did the same thing and it's around the same length. I need a brighter purple though.
    [​IMG]

7. DAFriend

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Warm colors, golden or red tones. Not blues, jet black, or pure white. Greens are a maybe, depending on the shade of green, noting lime like but, forest or grass okay. Pink if it's almost fuchsia and, not super dark but, not purple or lavender.

In general, warm tones will make you less washed out looking but, if you want the goth look, go for cool, dark tones.

8. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What's your real hair color?

9. AgenderMoose

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Dark hair colors are great for pale skin! Also I found that a bright blue-teal color works for me, and I am a pale person with dark brown eyes. My hair color is kinda similar to Hatsune Miku
    [​IMG]
    And the picture I gave my stylist was this
    [​IMG]
    Honestly I love the color I currently have, and it surprisingly fits me pretty well. Hope that helps!

#9 AgenderMoose, Oct 29, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  10. animequeen567

Don't be scared to go dark. I'm super pale and look great with black hair.

11. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I like the dark hair, light eyes, and pale skin combination. For this reason I intend to dye my hair black or dark brown.

But it is really a matter of preference. I think pale skin goes well with virtually any hair colour from blonde to red to green to jet black.

#11 Kodo, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  12. Gunsmoke

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Those colours look wonderful! I don't know how well they'd go with pale skin, though. They tend to look better on tanned skin in my opinion. I mean, I'm super pale and if I had white hair it would totally wash me out. I've settled for dark blonde at the moment and even that's a bit too light.

#12 Gunsmoke, Oct 30, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2016