1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Closeted Crushes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gen, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Gen

Gen

No, this thread is not the about the closeted people from way back who broke all of our hearts. This thread is about the people in the media of the present or past who we have at one point secretly had less than platonic thoughts about. Given that they are closet crushes, the point is that the crush is either relatively embarrassing to the person or at the very least is centered around someone who is the antithesis of everything that they would normally want, admire, or find themselves attracted to.

~~~

I will start us off by coming out of the closet about my celebrity crush on..... Dylan Sprouse.

[​IMG]

Yes, I aware that its me and fifty million tweens out of the world. But even when I was a tween I was the judgmental one who rolled my eyes every time one of my classmates praised the latest stereotypical, blonde haired, adolescent-looking, teenage boy who the media tried to convince us didn't look any less average than one of the boys who we've all had sit behind us in Biology and irritate the hell out of us all day long. These alleged heartthrobs have always been so boring and I've never understood it. Which is why I feel that this celebrity crush is punishment from the Gods because now I have to roll my eyes at my pathetic, thirsty self for browsing his social media like the rest of the sheep. Its honestly killing my street cred.

Disclaimer: I should also emphasize for those who Google him that I am talking about 2015+. Googling his name alone will pull up pictures of a twelve year old from years back and you won't have the police knocking at my door! I was underaged the last time he was! I won't be slandered like this!

2. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah man that is embarrassing! Cole Sprouse is the better twin after all :badgrin:

3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Huh. You know what, I think I also crushed on a sprouse twin for a time. Although it was a passive sort of crush and I cant remember which one.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]
    DYLAN is the better one! Tho in their character in The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, I like Cody more. But that doesnt mean Cole is better! :lol:

5. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

What is the difference!

6. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There is a world of difference, Shiro! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: one has long hair and one of them doesnt

7. Cedar

I had such a huge crush on Freddie Mercury, I was so in love with his voice. I think I cried for a week when someone told me he was dead, my poor 8 year old self had no idea. This was way before I had a single clue what the LGBT community was. Me being a sheltered youth...

8. Night Rain

Harvey from Sabrina the Teenage Witch anyone?