1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Curious about bisexuality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by armydude, Nov 1, 2015.

1. armydude

armydude Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am on a EC rampage today, and I apologize for that.

Anyways, curious about bisexuality lately. I would definitely call myself gay, although some degree of bisexuality seems to be present. Occasionally I desire women as much or more than men, and someday I would like to try being with a woman because I think I would still enjoy it.

For those of you who are bi, are the scales usually tipped more in one direction? Or are you attracted to both sexes equally?

#1 armydude, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  2. femininemale

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I more attracted to women personally. But i do like men to an extant. I think its just cause i have had worse for wear relationships with guys and not too bad of times with girls. To each their own, but i would probably call you bi but honestly its more of what you wanna call yourself in my opinion

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I'm usually more attracted to guys romantically, but sexually it can vary. :slight_smile: So all in all I'm leaning straight, but not exactly sure as to how much. ^.^

4. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Answered this in another thread (kinda).

Nonsense. People like you keep the site interesting.

#4 RawringSnake, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  5. armydude

armydude Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks. I will take this as permission to keep trolling the f*ck outta this place.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

The first rule of Troll Club is, we don't talk about Troll Club.

7. PerditionRawr

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Some days it fluctuates but I'm usually equally attracted to both. However, I do think that females are more attractive than males.

8. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am definitely more attracted to women than to men. But damn, that attraction to men is still there, and I can't deny it, much as maybe I've tried (I'm in a long term monogamous relationship).

Many *many* bisexuals lean one direction or the other. Read about the Kinsey scale, if you want information about the prevalence of this.

9. candyjiru

I'm much more into girls, but the occasional man will attract me, haha~ I think I'm much more into gentler and softer people in general~ I don't like muscles and six-packs and such... been there, done that, not impressed XD;;; and definitely, I like cuddly people the best~

So yeah~ bisexuality is not 50/50, so don't worry about being more into some people than others~ the way you choose to label yourself is up to you ^.^

10. Smoony

Smoony Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have more experience with women romantically than men, but I'm trying to change that.

11. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yep! :X

12. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm in a long-term relationship with a woman, but who I find attractive in general just out on the street tends to vary. Some days I'm more interested in women, sometimes in men. Most of my celebrity crushes tend to be men.

13. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm fussier about men than about women. Most women are attractive to me. Men need to be more special. I'm not attracted to the average guy. So I guess I lean more towards women.

14. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It depends. For me, it varies somewhat but there is always attraction to men and women and other genders too. It rarely fades so much for one gender that it's hard to feel or see anymore. It sometimes fluctuates though so there are times (not hours or days, but sometimes weeks to months) I'm more interested and attracted to one gender over another. But usually, it stays fairly steady. I'm not going to give percentages as I can't exactly quantify it, but I suppose pretty balanced? At least I've come to realize that. I guess I'm just attracted to who I am attracted to. And when I'm attracted to one person, everyone else seem to fall completely of the grid for me from what I've experienced, apart from the fun celebrity crushes. In that case the person I am interested in themselves are who the scales are tipped extremely towards, no matter what gender.

But also point to note, I rarely feel that strong attraction to people. I do feel it, as I did a few times in the past, but it doesn't happen that often with people around me. So I'm basing this off of how I feel and what I desire and who I might focus on more in a movie as much as I'm basing it off how attracted I am to the folks around me, or I don't know, strangers on the street.

People under the bisexual label can be very different. Some have preferences for genders that are totally fixed, either balanced/equal or towards a certain gender to some extent or even to a large extent, others' preferences are fairly fluid.

15. YinYang

I definitely find the female figure more aesthetically attractive (sorry, boys), but I can develop a crush on pretty much anyone. Romantically, gender doesn't matter, but aesthetically, I like girls better.

16. thomasina

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I find a wide variety of guys attractive, and i usually fall for things other than looks first. It's rare but if a guy can make me laugh a lot or if really want to know them, I'm crushin. Then i have a really stronger attraction to certain types of women, but when it comes to personality most are good with me. I guess it's because I'm just more used to being with the girls.

17. rainbowtheorist

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never dated a girl but I still consider myself bi because I feel equally attracted to both gender. I've had few but good experiences with girls so that really helped me assume that orientation.

18. Raziel

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well for me, I consider myself a bisexual homoromantic due to how I feel about the opposite and same sexes. When it comes to sex itself, I can see myself doing it with both, dating, I only can see myself with a man.

19. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm attracted to both genders but I generally find men much more attractive.

20. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like women more, but I like men too.