1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Funniest, Dumbest, weirdest or most Ridiculous injury you have ever had

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mateo, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Mateo

Whats up folks. I'm bored and though it would be an interesting thing to ask Have you ever received and injury in a way that was either funny, stupid, weird or ridiculous. The kind with a story behind it or don't make since how they happened.

I know I sure do, I have Several. Here's a few of mine feel free to have a laugh and share yours.

1) I punctured my foot on a slip & slide. It was during a birthday party and the one of the little plastic spikes that secure the slide to the ground kept popping out. I took my turn and stepped on it. Had no clue I was hurt until I noticed the trail of blood to where I was sitting.

2) Went riding my bike barefoot, went to use my feet as brakes... As fault, bare feet and speed don't mix. Ripped up the bottom of my foot (same foot as before)

3) Compound fractured my foot jumping into a kiddie pool. (same foot) Still not sure how I did that.:shrug:

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I lost a big toenail last year when I dropped a small dragon statue on it. Then lost the other one three months later when my brother dropped a steel beam on it.

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was about to go to my roommate's grandpa's funeral and stabbed myself in the eye with my car key while attempting to put on sunglasses. The eye was red for the rest of the day, and it helped to lighten the mood

4. Mateo

Ouch apparently I need to protect my foot and you need to protect your big toes.

5. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got stitches after hitting a pothole on my bike. Somehow the pedal (?) sliced my leg open :lol:

6. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

When I was around 10 years old my friend and I were playing on the bed in a room at my house.. And somehow my friend ended up accidentally bumping me off the bed and there was a charger right there on the floor and my ass landed straight on it. I felt instant pain. I ended up taking my pants off in the bathroom to feel and I think see what was hurting and I had a big scar on the top part of my asscrack :lol: it was terrible! x

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Holy fuck! That's brutal. You poor bastard.

8. Acm

Acm Guest

Earlier this year I was on a zip line at someone's house. There was a big tree at the end, and I was supposed to jump out of the way, but I don't have great reflexes so I slammed into the tree. My phone and hat went flying off, and my ribs and legs hurt for days afterwards.

9. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Let's see...

When running in the playground as a child, I either fell or was tripped (can't remember) and badly scraped the area above my top lip. When alone in the nurse's office, I stood on a chair to look in the mirror and saw the bloody wound was right in the middle of my philtrum (the grooved area between the nose and top lip) and was about 1cm x 1cm in size. Over the next day it quickly turned into a blackish-dark brown scab and then took ages to heal.

Why is this funny? Because this meant for about the next 2 weeks I was basically walking around school with what looked very much like a Hitler moustache.

When being pulled along by my mother when young, I saw two white vans that were virtually identical, and was so preoccupied looking back at them and thinking: "hey, twin vans!" - that I walked face first into a lamppost.

Not sure how old I was with this, I think about 10 or 11. But I was sat on the floor trying to make a miniature wagon and over-enthusiastically pulled a piece of string that was refusing to cut against the scissor blades, which then broke the string and jerked forward, going straight into the back of my right ankle. I still have two little white scars there.

I also once chipped one of my lower front teeth - when a small dog I was crouching down to stroke jumped up and head-butted my chin.

That's all I can think of right now.

I was expecting you to say: "I had a battery symbol and the words 'Fully Charged' !" :lol:

#9 TigerInATophat, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  10. Mateo

I hate explaining the ones that make little to no since.

11. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I ended up getting a scratched cornea after getting hit in the eye by a waving rally towel. I now no longer wear contacts for that reason.

I also nearly had my finger ripped off by a soccer ball in gym class when I was in grade 7. The ball was kicked and deflected off my middle finger bending it backward. The pain radiated up my entire arm and ended up leaving school to get it checked out by a doctor.

In another soccer incident, this time in grade 10, I was in goal and made a save with my testicles. I was down on the ground for a good 4 minutes.

12. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I bruised my tailbone because I was trying to do a flip over a bar at a playground and I went flying off and landed on the edge of a slide.

13. Mateo

The most embarrassing one iv ever had was I once sliced my finger oven with a spatula. It was really bad my finger bleed threw a paper towel, three band-aid and a piece of gauze in ten minutes i'm surprised I didn't need stitches and I barley have a scar.

---------- Post added 13th Sep 2015 at 07:06 PM ----------

I'v done that but I did it by running across my kitchens linoleum floor with socks on to mess with my brothers in the garage. I slipped and fell on my ass right on the steel door jam

14. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Hitler Moustache! That would definitely have been a site to see! wtf :lol:

Haha! Good one! I was totally Fully Charged when I hit it on the floor.. I jumped straight up and went OW! SHIT! I think that's what I said.. I was swearing anyway. And my friend said she was sorry over and over again lmao. :lol:

15. ApexxShadow

I accidentally cut myself with a spoon....a plastic spoon..

16. Mateo

those things are sharp as hell if they brake my brother destroyed his finger with one once its amazing he didn't need stitches

---------- Post added 13th Sep 2015 at 07:44 PM ----------

I'm so sorry, That's completely horrifying yet I cant stop laughing.

17. Spacetime

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When I was 7, I tried to "ski" down the hill in my backyard with two pvc pipes as poles. The yard was freshly mowed and the cut grass hadn't been raked up yet, so I wanted to slide down the hill through it. The only problem was that my mother was still mowing the lawn. I fell onto the still running lawnmower and the hot motor burnt all the skin off of the underside my wrist. I still have the scar.

That's definitely the most bizarre injury I've ever gotten. The stupidest one is probably when I was 11 and got a big cut under my eye playing rugby. My classmate and I, who were on the same team, ran head-first into each other. He just got a bruise, but I was wearing glasses and cut my face open.

18. Mateo

Once when I was around 7 or 8 during Easter Sunday my dad took me and my brothers to the building that he worked out of on the base for Easter egg hunting because there was a big field and lots of places to hid the eggs.

Near the end I got board and stared climbing trees one of the branches I was pulling my self up on snapped into my face and I ended up with a piece of bark the size of sunflower seed kernel went into my eye and got stuck under my eyelid for about a day

19. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a sliding door in my bathroom and there are little metal things for whatever reason sticking out at the bottom near the door. (I can't really explain it I have no clue why they're there) So I was about to take a shower and I stepped on one of the metal things and it took basically a chunk of flesh and skin out of the bottom of my foot, near the heel. It HURT so bad oh my god.

I also shattered a mirror in my room one time when I slammed the door too hard after getting mad at my parents a long time ago and a piece of glass sliced part of my ankle... it didn't hurt much because I was so shocked and scared... I haven't slammed a door since.

20. Blue787Bunny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I lacerated the radius of my left thumb trying to catch a porcelain decor which had been knocked down. I didn't realize how razor sharp the accents were and didn't even notice. I just noticed drops of blood on my bed after I sat down. I practically had my wound spurting blood with every pulse. I quickly went to the hospital ER where people (friends) were surprised to see me. I ended up with 4 stitches on for 10 days and another 5 days without the stitches but with a splint because the laceration happened on a joint area.