1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake teen bisexual girls

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by grungeteen, Sep 2, 2015.

1. grungeteen

I really get so angry about ️teenage girls who say they are bi because it's the new 'popular' thing to be and most of them do it just to make guys think they're 'sexier' or something because they're making out with a girl. Pretty much most of the girls I meet say they're bisexual but in reality they really aren't.

This makes me mad because it's created this sort of 'steriotype' and in a way further encourages biphobia because now everyone will think that every teen girl who says they are bi are just faking it and then real bisexual girls are dismissed. it just is so unfair for actual bisexuals.

2. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do agree with that. Unfortunately, I have a few friends who are guilty of this. They don't identify as bi though they just pretend to be straight while making out with a bunch of girls in clubs...

It annoys me a bit cause they do it for the wrong reasons. Most girls that do that do it with the purpose of turning a guy on. It's extremely annoying because now, when I say I am bi, guys immediately ask me to make out with a girl 'to prove it' as if kissing a girl was the proof of any sexual orientation anyway. >.<

3. Foz

Foz Guest

I have noticed that and it's not all that uncommon, I've heard it from people I know 3 times in the last 2 years now and yeah, it does make me pretty angry that these attention-queens use it because they think it's cool when they know nothing of the personal torment that we go through while coming out.

4. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I believe these girls are called barsexuals. As much as I like Katy Perry, I Kissed A Girl didn't help. I don't understand why straight girls do this. You never see or hear of straight guys kissing each other for titillation.

5. QBear

I think it's totally hot to kiss another guy (even if I'm not into him) to titillate a lady friend, and I have done it. These days, I can only do it at gay bars, but I've seen it happen at queer friendly punk shows. I guess that makes me gaybarsexual? Lol
    (I know, I know, It's kinda a jerky thing to do - I try not to do it often.)

But, then again, I don't identify as straight, and there's a chance I might actually like the guy, so....

But, your right, when straight girls do this, its pretty annoying.
    Then again, don't discount the possibility that a small percentage of these girls might be actually be bi-curious. Just because they look straight doesn't mean they are straight.

#5 QBear, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  6. Jellal

Seconding this last part. Ultimately this could help some girls with their self-discovery. Not that it makes your life any easier ... but this is someone else's romantic life we're talking about, right? It ain't anyone's business but theirs. End of story.

7. iiimee

I hate guys and girls that pretend to be bi, but especially guys, because I might flirt with 'em a little and they are like #NoHomo. X_X YOU JUST SAID YOU LIKED GUYS, SO DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE ME CUZ I'M A DUDE... Also, I hate girls who hate me once I tell 'em I'm trans, and also girls who have fetishes about me cuz I'm trans >_< *sigh*

8. QBear

I'm sorry you've encountered fake bisexual guys. :icon_sad:

For what it's worth, if you are over 18, this bisexual flirty dude would totally makeout with you if you were flirting with me. :slight_smile:

I might be guilty of having a bit of fetish - but I still see the trans people I've dated as being individuals.

9. RainOnVII

This is actually a trend? I haven't heard of any of this before. Everyone I've met is pretty honest in sharing their orientations. It's definitely not okay to lie about yourself to get more attention :icon_sad: . But maybe there are some who are just curious...?

10. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey *tosses hair* y'know...if social pressure's gonna, y'know, get a cute straight girl to do me? *flips hair* I'm down with that. I think it's kinda cool.

Nay, but seriously, brethren. Yeah, it's a pretty sick society that makes this possible. And yes, it definitely encourages all those vile bisexual stereotypes. Fuck those fake teen bisexual girls (although I'm pretty sure you mean "teen fake-bisexual girls").

11. XenaxGabby

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's fine if these girls are bicurious and legitimately want to explore their sexuality, but doing it in a public setting where a bunch of horny straight guys are watching is not the place. Which leads me to believe that these individuals are doing it for attention. If they were serious about being with a girl they probably would want it to be a private thing.

#11 XenaxGabby, Sep 2, 2015
  12. Jellal

I feel compelled to speak up when I hear people being accused of attention seeking, because it's something I think a lot of us have been put through before. Between someone's 'acting bi' to gain attention vs. characterizing someone's bisexuality as invalid, I'm not sure what the lesser of the two evils is. But I do know one thing: I have always been a poor judge of other peoples' character. So it's all I can do to assume others mean well and wish them the best.

13. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Also pretty shit to push girls who are actually bi back into the closet because of the assumption that they're just doing it for attention. I see a lot more bi girls not being taken seriously than I do straight girls saying they're bi for attention.

14. QBear

All I can say is that when I was younger, at punk shows, sometimes the only difference between a straight guy and bisexual guy was about 4 beers. I've been that guy, so I should know.

It's really not the best way to explore your sexuality, but it happens.

Either way, the frat boy leering at girls who make out in bars is pretty disgusting, and shouldn't be encouraged. Or enabled.

#14 QBear, Sep 2, 2015
  15. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I personally believe that a bunch of these girls are at the very least bi-curious, so what annoys me isn't the fact that they could call themselves 'bi' as obviously bi girls do kiss other girls and sometimes in public, but what annoys me is them pretending to be straight , so the opposite.

If you are 'straight' why the heck are you making out with chicks all the time ? It's fine to be in denial or to actually be straight but then don't make out with the same-sex just because it's cool or to turn on guys, cause that's when we are prejudiced.

I am fine with everyone doing whatever they want at the end, but I was getting slightly annoyed at my 'straight' female friends for hooking up all the time while swearing to me that they were totally straight and were only doing it for fun cause kissing girls is 'fun'.:rolle:

16. Alex Vause

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah. It's one thing if they are actually experimenting, but it bothers me when straight girls kiss just to turn on guys. Another trend that bothers me is straight girls get drunk and kiss their gay male friends? I don't understand it.

17. QBear

Excellent point! It's why I decided to come out as bi. It's cowardly and not fair to yourself or other people to maintain a straight identity but makeout or hookup with same sex folks on a regular basis.

---------- Post added 3rd Sep 2015 at 08:28 AM ----------

Yeah, what the heck! I can assure you that 99% of gay men DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING KISSED BY WOMEN If they did, they'd identify as bisexual.

I can just hear my Kinsey 6 gay friend gagging as I type.

#17 QBear, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  18. Lin1

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Exactly! plus I am annoyed at chicks who hook up with me and then pretend they are straight but were just bloody drunk making me feel as if I took advantage of the situation when they were the ones who bloody jumped on me ? :O

Argh, 'straight' girls. :eusa_doh: