1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Most Painful Experience

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Taly, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Posthuman666

Mentally: kept going to my best friend talking about suicide, became too much, now not allowed to talk to her at all or going to inpatient at the mental hospital.

Physically:self harm fucked me up, now pain is normal.

2. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my god I literally cringed away from my phone when I read this. I am so sorry.

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you get my sympathy, because earaches really, really suck! I got water in my ear, and my ear began hurting like a bitch. I found it difficult to stay still. The worst thing about it was being unable to sleep for a day or two.

I think my pain tolerance is a little higher than "normal." Of course, sometimes it helps that my first impulse is to swear at whatever hurt me. What I can't stand, is feeling nauseous, especially because it's rare for me.

4. Sapphy

Mentally, severe anxiety/depression which I seem to be coming out of now. Some of the intrusive thoughts are what hurt me most.

Physically, it would have to be a toss up between electrolysis on my upper lip or period pains at their worst.

5. Roostaruu

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Mentally
    the depression and anxiety that was caused from the years of bullying I endured.

Physically
    the constant stomach pain's that I get that cripple me to the floor. Unfortunately I may suffer from this for the rest of my life.

6. thepandaboss

Mentally: Kind of hard to say. Dad's death. Getting assaulted a year ago.

Physically: Actually happening right now. Pain I can't really explain yet and possibility of gallbladder surgery. It's just disorienting because up until this year, I was healthy as a horse.

7. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh wow... Nausea is crappy. Not because of the feeling itself; but it makes me think I'm going to puke but I can't... So I don't really have an insta-relief over it, and the feeling destroys my focus on stuff.

I once had a sour stomach when I had bronchitis. Nasty coughs, sneezes, vomiting... #3... and pain.

It wasn't a good day.

8. souverian

I've been trying really hard not to start with that on the bad days, haven't ever started yet and hopefully it'll continue that way :/

9. RunicSquirrel05

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mentally: When my ex-girlfriend broke up with me for her ex and treated me like utter crap.

Physically: Probably either when I broke my leg or when I sustained injuries to my face, leg and arm in a car crash.

10. Sorceress of Az

I am transgender,
    my entire life has been my painful experience,
    I use hobbies and work to keep my mind off of all the things that get to me, some times when I run out of stuff to do the dysphoria grows to intensities that make me almost feel suicidal.

11. YinYang

Mentally- This period of about 2 years where my sister just didn't seem to give a flying fuck about me, which really hurt because I love her so much. Sadly, she still doesn't seem to care much, but it's getting better.
    Physically- I guess when I get a headache. Sometimes I'll get a borderline migraine and I can barely hear what people are saying through the pain.

12. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mentally I have had a lot of trouble due to my illness; the real life event that hurt me the most was taking care of one of my cats while she was dying. It happened pretty suddenly: one week she was playing, the next week she was gone.
    Physically: I broke my arm in a river once. Hurt like hell.

13. Azrael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Physically:
    A couple of weeks ago I smashed my head hard against a low doorway in one of those Escape Room games as I slid off the ramp into the last room... The worst part of it is that no one knew how to read Morse code on all the 4 remaining locks so I had to do that with a splitting bruising headache. This pain I felt was tied with when someone threw a long thing PVC tube at my shin. I have an upside-down crescent scar on my shin to remind me of that pain.

Emotional/Mental/Psychological:
    Two main things. The first is the tear in my heart between duty and dream. Though my mother tells me that I should go do what I want, I feel extremely obliged to take care of her in her elder years. Unfortunately, my future doesn't lie in Vietnam, it lies in the West where there are better opportunities and where there's more acceptance of people like me. Yet I can't bear the thought of having my mum live alone in her old age or bringing her to a country where she doesn't speak the language.
    The second is the guilt of being me and being gay. Somewhere in my mind I still feel very guilty about being the way I am, both to my parents and my best-friend/crush. It really did damage my self esteem and cause a plethora of suicidal moments.

14. Storm Chaser

Mentally: my friend being suicdal and trying to help her was rly tough
    Physically: Its a tossup between when in 7th grade i banged my hip into the edge/cornor of my woodshops table and I limped around for months vs this year i was dancing and tripped over my friends leg and whacked my head on the wall -_-

15. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Mentally very bad anxiety problems

Physically had a kidney stone vomiting my guts out every 10 mins and my side hurting like fucking hell literally felt like I was going to die it was the worst day ever