1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you like to kiss?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lyana, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Lyana

For fun. Obviously inspired by the French kissing thread, but maybe a little tamer.

Basically, how do you like your kisses -- or how would you like them, if you don't have experience yet? Do you have a favorite? Can be anything from an upside-down Spiderman kiss to passionate Frenching to close-mouthed but naked.

Or is there a type of kiss you dislike?

2. biisme

Depends on the mood I am in...but in general I like passionate kisses. Or a little rough / hard kissing. Maybe a little lip nibbling.

The worst is someone who is kind of just sitting there or doesn't use enough pressure.

3. RedHeadHatter

Once I've kissed somebody I'll tell you.
    Anyway, I don't even know the diference.

4. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Little pecks on the lips and face are always adorable!
    I like romantic kisses~
    Like, open mouth, where you're both moving your lips against each other, gently, and no use of tongue. I love those kisses.

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I've never kissed anyone so I wouldn't know for sure, but soft, gentle kisses are a turn-on to me.

6. TENNYSON

TENNYSON Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, I would like to kiss a boy for starters. I've only kissed girls and while it was okay, there wasn't much "passion" there. I definitely like it slower and gentler though. lol

7. Kaboom

My favorite at any point in time would be slow passionate kisses with a little tongue here and there. The beauty of dating haha hanging out and making out. Yesssss.

It depends on the mood. Rough and messy has a place and time lol

I have found from experience that making out with someone I'm in a relationship with (or it's heading that direction) is always an amazing experience because the chemistry is right. We feel in synch. My ex had zero experience and she ended up being a great kisser.

I think most of the times I haven't enjoyed a kiss would be because we didn't have the right chemistry. Make sense? We just weren't in synch and it didn't do anything for me.

8. Tasmin58

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Start off by moving slowly towards her/him letting the tension build, then move in hardly touching lips and gently moistening theirs. Once our mouths are fully engages I tease my tongue into to their lips to see if they will open. Then I use my tongue to explore deeper into their mouth and my hands caressing their cheeks as they submit to my charms. We could be there a while as I rarely come up for air xxx

9. Kaboom

Lip nibbling is all fun and games until someone gets hurt.... unless you're into that sort of things :lol:

Really though. Its a turn off if its too hard

10. biisme

Hehehe, well I don't want them to bite my face off. And while sometimes I'm in the mood for "hard" kissing, that doesn't mean I want my lips to hurt from it, lol. It was just more of a distaste for people who sit there and don't really contribute.

11. Kaboom

Oh I know what you mean. It can kill the mood. It's deaf a lot more fun if the other person participates. But! I had a girlfriend who did that on purpose. Only for a moment. Long enough for me to stop and ask her why she wasn't kissing me back though. She said she wanted to just feel me kissing her. I thought it was sweet.

12. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'd say at this point in my life, any kiss would be how I'd like to kiss.

LOL.

13. Kaboom

:kiss: :lol:

14. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  15. The Wallflower

True that.

16. Kaboom

God that's hot

17. Lyana

Absolutely priceless, imnotreallysure! Now I'm really glad I created this thread.

Ah... Probably my favorite, too.

Absolutely agree. The first time my girlfriend kissed me, I felt sparks and butterflies and sizzles. It was ridiculous, frankly. Just because I was so attracted to her. Whereas my first ever kiss, for example, was pretty much like kissing a wall. Not exactly unpleasant, just... bland.

Ya think? I wouldn't be too sure of that if I were you, Justine... I'm positive I could kiss you in a way you didn't like.
    (Oh wait... I'm so fabulous, it would be an amazing kiss anyway...)

18. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I enjoy quite full on kisses with lots of tongue.

However I dislike when someone accidentally bites my tongue. That's weird. :S

19. Kaboom

That's talent. I tried to bite my girlfriend's tongue to be silly. It's not that easy lol but once you do it, you got it :lol: she did it back to me and it's a pretty weird sensation

And I don't mean bite. I mean kinda hold onto it. It sounds weird... and that's because it is lol

20. Christiaan

Christiaan Guest

Okay, one thing I hate is too much sustained open-mouth kissing, even with someone I love deeply. It just loses its romance and seems like being sloppy for the sake of being sloppy, as if that proves something, somehow. It really breaks the passion and seems forced. When a person tries to hold an open-mouthed kiss and the feeling isn't there, I'm like, "okay, are you waiting for something, or do I have cold drool dribbling down my chin for no reason?"

I like a more hungry, more passionate type of kiss, where the other's heart is really into it and that person is carnivorous. I like it when that person pushes me back and nibbles and suckles on my throat, growls and breathes into my ear, and I growl back in echo, pushing back and then slowly yielding with a cry of surrender, not to force but to that person's sincere, deep, passionate, heartfelt desire.

Oh, I know what's good. MROWR!