1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When did you lose your virginity and did you like it?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by anthonybg, Jun 15, 2015.

1. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

I had sex with an old guy I found on a hookup site. I planned to have sex with someone else at first but since he lied to me, I was pissed off and immediately found a random partner. And I regret it. There were no feeling, the guys was totally inexperienced and I felt like I was used. But its my own fault, so... :bang:

2. RedHeadHatter

Still in closet and hoping to stay like this for a while, so I don't think I'll be loosing it anytime soon. (Sorry for not helping, but hey, at least I replied)

3. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

I'm in the closet as well. I did it anonymously.

4. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not even sure because of some past things.

5. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Meet a guy from a dating site, got drunk, had sex, and of course i freaked out the next day but he forgave me and it morphed into a loving committed relationship until he died. I know most of those stories don't end up the that way but I felt lucky to have found it no matter how it started out and hell if that happens again i won't really regret it but in all honesty i prefer to really know someone before it happens again but at the same time things happen. Of course i liked it but after the first time it took awhile to get over the pain lol.

6. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

i'm still a virgin. some people are like your a cute tom boy why have you not sleep with a girl yet. :roflmao:

Attached Files:

#6 yaoicore, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  7. RedHeadHatter

I can't even imagine how I would do, since I am almost a prisoner inside my house. I only leave for going to school, practicing sports and hanging out with my friends(But just if my parents know them). Basically I'm treated like a 11 year old in the body of a 17.

8. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm still a virgin and I don't plan on losing it until I'm 18.

Though, I was close to losing it when I was 11 to another 11 year old... it was the summer I hit puberty and found out I was gay. (Glad I didn't!)

If I was straight, I probably would of lost it a few times by now.

9. SkyDiver

January of this year, and it was weird... but yeah, I liked it.

10. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

I do a lot of things behind my mom's back, I'm sure she'd disapprove them and that's why I make that kind of decisions on my own. Sorry about that, though. You should have a conversation and tell them you're a big man who can take care of himself (not fully, but enough) and make his own decisions and choices.

11. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Behind the bike sheds at school 4 years ago. It was, by far, the most romantic experience of my life.

12. Julieno

I'll admit that what you did was not the best idea but i have to admit that i did the same some time ago... I still consider it a bad decision, but well...Just don't let it bring you down anyway, its only something important if you let it be (you are still the same person you were before).

What is done is done, it is not going to influence how it is going to be whenever you find someone you connect with really so don't worry about it

13. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

I'm deeply sorry about your loss! I hope you find someone you love and none of this happens again! Those kind of emotions you had for this person... that love you had for him and that end have certainly hurt you! Lots of love!

14. Lyana

By some people's definition, I haven't lost mine; but by my definition, I certainly have.
    I'm not sure if I was 17 almost 18, or just plain 18. Probably the former.

I'd been with my (second) boyfriend for a couple months. If I had been in a healthy state of mind, we would never have had an actual relationship or done anything sexual, but that relationship progressed very fast because of circumstances outside of my control. Basically, within a week we were sleeping in the same bed because I needed the comfort and physical presence after a mutual friend ended up in a coma in the hospital. After that, I felt like I owed him.

Anyway, I try not to regret even negative experiences, because I know I learn from them and they're what makes me grow. That experience has helped shape who I am today, and I like the person I've become. But no, I didn't enjoy it. It doesn't matter to me, because I definitely got to enjoy sexual intimacy on later occasions.

I'm sorry about how it happened for you, anthonybg. Don't beat yourself up over it.

15. Lazuri

I was sixteen when I lost mine. The girl I lost it with ended up being my girlfriend for almost seven years. It definitely could be worse. In fact I feel that it couldn't be much better.

16. AJ56

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm still a virgin. I haven't found that right person yet.

17. anthonybg

anthonybg Guest

Thank you very much! We learn from our mistakes and so will I.

18. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks. Well of course you hope life does not give you more than you can handle but life can be very unfair and shitty sometimes and it certainly impacted my life.

19. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't even been in a relationship yet X_X and I am 16...

Yeah, dating and overall relationships is difficult to do when your youth LGBT+... Let alone losing virginity.

Especially when your trying to be safe as well. And your parents are quite protective at times

---------- Post added 15th Jun 2015 at 12:04 PM ----------

my heart goes out to you dano218 <3

20. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thanks i appreciate that