1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyrim

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Purp, May 25, 2015.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I'm tempted to make Samuel L. Jackson, and just Shout people to death...

2. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

I lol'd, I did

I've made three characters on Skyrim in the past, only one of which has avoided system failure or accidental deletion:

Spitzer Swallows, my gay lizard-people spellsword, died at level 57 by PS3 suicide.

I Am Björk., my wood elf archer/thief, whose level was in the late 30s or early 40s when she was deleted by mistake (alas, she never found love).

Wu Tang Dog, my cat-lady assassin/conjurer/healer/alchemist, who currently lives in an alchemy shop in Markarth with a woman who paid her to have her ex-husband's family killed and then became her lover, and the mean old lady who works and apparently also sleeps there. Mid 30s. This character is actually on my last college roommate's xbox360, so I haven't played as her in months and most likely never will again.

#22 Miles16, May 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2015
  3. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Miles16's posts reminds me to take a moment of silence for me and my ex's character who died along with our relationship

4. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

My condolences :icon_sad:

5. kem

kem

Don't you fukin hate it when you're fighting against a dragon and suddenly you realise the guards who were fighting with you are now fighting YOU because you shouted at them... fuck you guys I'm the dragonborn

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Finally did that fucking conjuration ritual spell for the first time only to be completely disappointed by the rewards for it lol.

should of gone with master level destruction or illusion instead x_x

7. RainDreamer

An Ohmes-raht Khajiit thief/assassin that doesn't care about politics, stealing things as she pleases.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

In one of my build-a-houses, I have an empty room. It's where I store the bodies of all the enemies that have wronged me. I raise their corpses, use some Illusion spells... and watch them fight each other to the death, for my entertainment.

I equip them all with the finest armor and weaponry, too. 'Tis sadistically glorious, but I told them vampires to quit killing my merchants. Now, they'll maim and slay one another, for years to come...

9. Purp

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    See, it's these kinda things that make me hesitate before I go pillaging and razing...

10. Sienrar

I made a character that murdered anybody and everybody to get what he wanted. Make of that what you will.

11. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I've been thinking about starting a new playthrough with a more sadistic character than I've used in the past. It's not my normal playstyle but I'm familiar enough with the game by now to have some ideas of how to have fun with it~

12. Rainbows~Exist

I've made so many accounts that I've probably played as every character type :lol:

My favorite is probably being a khajiit or Dark Elf assassin/rogue type character. There's just something satisfying about walking into a bandit camp or dungeon and killing all of it's inhabitants without being seen....

13. Vapid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've made several characters, but mostly play the same way. Always an Imperial, always a warrior-thief, and often a Breton. After running into Argonians named Derkeethus, Deekus, and Deeja, my last character was one named Deez-Nuts :grin:. Good times.