1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, May 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My J. Witness mother and my disbelieving younger brother are arguing about her religion, and he's ripping her every single argument to shreds. This should not be this funny, but it is. I'm so terrible to find this hilarious. :roflmao:

#6741 ThatBorussenGuy, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2015
  2. DanDan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My frustration has lead to a very unhealthy hate-obsession with Miley Cyrus.

In other news, "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" made me bawl my eyes out.

3. Formality

I should be sleeping, but instead I'm listening to Amy Winehouse while looking at cute gay couples.

4. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ah, well I seldom talk about my writing. Which is almost always poetry rather than any other format. Don't know if I'll ever be satisfied with it, but will definitely do so if I am.

5. Burnedcloset

this is bad. So very bad. I don't know what to do. My brother jump started the domino effect of things that will end in me being disowned. He told my dad and grandmother I'm not talking to any girls.

Now EVERYONE is pressuring me to be a player. Talk to girls. It's so stressful. With homophobia around you 24/7.
    My grandmother and dad thought I was talking to girls. So now everything is crumbling in front of my eyes. Unless I start pursuing relationships with girls. Sadly, they will start to figure it out.

I don't want to go against my natural desires. I don't feel like wasting time on pursuing a girl. I don't know what to do. Things look hopeless. I'm not at my goal amount of money yet. my chances of being succesful look slim. How am I going to make it.
    :tears:
    :bang:

#6745 Burnedcloset, Oct 17, 2015
  6. MrSkittles

Ugh, I just wan him in my arms and cuddle him and talk to him all day

7. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Divert attention from you by pointing out your brother's mediocrity. Give 'em something else to talk about. Someone else to focus on.

8. sumimasen

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Kawaii-kun! Kawaii-kun!

Kawaii-kun is just soo cute! I can't even begin to explain how cute Kawaii-kun is! His eyes, his smile, his cute little glasses. He's always so calm when I see him. I can tell that he's really shy! We both play League of Legends, he added me! We've played some games together! Kawaii-kun is the epitome of perfection. Damn it Kawaii-kun, just notice me already! Sigh, oh well.

It's a shame that I don't have any classes with Kawaii-kun. I wish I did. He was in my English class last year, but I never noticed him then. It guess it's for the best, considering that I would just stare at him for the entire duration of the class period if he was in one of my classes (Wow, I'm such a creeper!).

I always urge myself to try to forget him, but I just cant!
    One moment: I don't need Kawaii-kun! It's never going to work! Yeah, that's right, I'll forget Kawaii-kun! Who needs him anyway!
    Next moment: Kawaii-kun is soo cute!
    Despite my attempts to try to forget him, I always see him everywhere! I see him at school, the library, the movies. I even saw him at Fry's Electronics once, which is like a 45 minute drive from where we live!

Oh darn, I need to forget Kawaii-kun. I hope that this ends soon.

#6748 sumimasen, Oct 17, 2015
  9. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Starting to embarrass myself on an hourly basis. Almost walking into the wrong washroom, spilling my waterbottle at the most inconvient time...The list continues to grow :lol:

10. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have to spend a good chunk of tomorrow at this event where I'm literally forced to have to present as a woman and be in a really gendered situation basically for hours. It's upsetting me but I'll try not to think about it and get it over with tomorrow.

11. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh my, good luck. I can relate, Monday I have to get formal pictures for orchestra taken in my... My... D-d-ress. X(
    All while being told I'm such a pretty, growing girl becoming a woman.

12. littleraven

My friend had a rough day today. :frowning2:

13. MrSkittles

Nothing Can EVER ruin my mood now

14. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    At least you didn't spill a full glass of water at a restaurant twice all over your phone and clothes TWICE on vacation.

When I tell this story, people don't believe me because I am that clumsy. My dad still makes the joke that I need cups with lids... :tears:
    (That same vacation I dropped my case less phone onto pavement... It's an IPhone 5, and it landed on a side where it didn't even get a scratch. The phone God is smiling upon me)

15. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been getting hit by moments in which I feel that I'm not normally living in the real world lately.

I feel like I'm so close, but not quite able to put my feet on the ground. I don't even know if that analogy covers it. I'm feeling alienated, but I can't identify from what.

16. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, I suggest reading 'The Magic Mountain', by Thomas Mann. It is just the thing for these kinds of situations.

That, or Robert Musil's 'The Man Without Qualities'. But in this case, I think Magic Mountain would be a better starting point.

~

Here, kinda lonely, but not in a bad way, more so in a sentimental way. My mate is visiting his folks in Michigan, the first time he has seen them in about 5 years. So I'm happy for him, but we've not been apart more than a few days in maybe a decade, that it feels odd, this being the 5th of 9 days. I'm OK; just me and the cat, but it seems SO quiet. Makes you realize how important a person can be...Dec 8 will be our 1 year wedding anniversary, and marks almost 25 years together...since college. Thus, it just feels a bit spooky...I think: I wish we would have had kids so that if one of dies, we would have company... but now, well, it's a bit too late, and before, we could not afford the legal costs. But I'm not unhappy, just very contemplative, looking back at life and friends, living and dead, that I hope to return to in Michigan as soon as we can establish ourselves there again. So introspective, a tad melancholy, but in an almost detached, odd way for a person like me who is usually so passionate.

17. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pride comes before a fall. They got lucky this time, but Michigan State will get put back in its place sooner than it might think.

18. AlamoCity

... says every sore loser :lol:.

19. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a graduate of (the undefeated) Michigan State, I have to agree :slight_smile:

#6759 HuskyPup, Oct 17, 2015
  20. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

That was rather provocative behavior for a straight guy so I'm both impressed and disappointed in myself for showing that much restraint. :slight_smile::frowning2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.