1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Interviews

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by randomly me, May 8, 2015.

1. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I am going to answer the questions that Ender wrote for me.

1. Favorite smell? I love the smell of citrus scents.

2. What movie made you cry the most? Lone Survivor hit me right in the feels.

3. What movie made you laugh the most? I movie with Adam Sandlar in it I think its Jack and Jill but I could be terribly wrong. It's the one where he has a twin.

4. What virtue do you value most in another person? Compassion.

5. Name something you love about yourself (no need for modesty here)? My eyes xD

6. In your opinion, what is the perfect hair/eye/skin color combination? I dont really jave a preference but for the sake of just choosing one I would say black hair, green eyes, light or tanned skin.

7. Telepathy or Telekinesis? Telekinesis c:

8. What fandoms do you associate with, if any? Naruto

9. What is your favorite kind of weather? Rainy days are my favorite.

2. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Got this questions from Ender. Thank you for this! :slight_smile:

1. Favorite smell?
    - Mangoes <3 <3 <3 Especially after you picked it! Smells sooo good!

2. What movie made you cry the most?
    - Date and Switch. It is a comedy about a guy coming out to his guy best friend. And it just reminded me of my guy best friend. I dont know why I cried so much in that movie.

3. What movie made you laugh the most?
    - Movie 43!!! I... Its... You guys... Fuck, just watch this film and you'll know why! (Not suitable for young and/or close minded people)

4. If you had to compare yourself to one fictional character, who would it be and why?
    - Yukio Tanaka of Beck. We both are passionate and will do anything in the name of friendship. Plus, we both are suckers when it comes to LOVE :grin:

5. What virtue do you value most in another person?
    - Trustworthy. Someone who can keep secrets even after death

6. Name something you love about yourself (no need for modesty here)?
    - Hmmm, my thoughtfulness. I love it because it brings me happiness every time I make someone smile :slight_smile:

7. In your opinion, what is the perfect hair/eye/skin color combination?
    - Black hair, fair skin complexion, and GREEN eyes <3

8. Telepathy or Telekinesis?
    - Telekinesis, because I am lazy :grin:

9. What fandoms do you associate with, if any?
    - LOTS, man, LOTS. Pokemon, Harry Potter, Avatar, Beck Mongolian Chop Squad, Zombies (especially The Walking Dead and Lef4Dead), Magic the Gathering, X-Men, and League of Legends.

10. What is your favorite kind of weather?
    - Rainy. Raindrops on roof is my perfect lullaby

3. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Got my Q's from Ender. :3

1) Favorite Smell?

This is going to sound so weird to you... But this is kind of a fetish thing I have.

I love the smell of musky stuff, which can involve sweat; occasionally body smells and functions, and just often anything outdoorsy. I even created a thread-poll about it a week or 2 back. :3

2) What movie made you cry the most?

I don't really cry in movies. :3 I do however get emotional over them sometimes... They're usually ones that involve someone I really relate to - dealing with something tragic. I find it upsetting, probably because I project myself from the character. XP

3) What movie made you laugh the most?

Any Madea movie makes me laugh my ass off.

4) If you had to compare yourself to one fictional character... who would it be, and why?

Eh... I can go with several here. I'll choose Arbiter from Halo; not exactly because he was once a religious alien that slowly helped the humans and was severely punished by his kind...

But because his tone is somewhat deep and pragmatic; and I can see myself in how he feels about situations. I also think I'd morph into his type of personality if I was in a complex situation such as him... Either way, I'd be best friends with him.

5) What virtue do you value most in another person?

The ability to see better, with the drive to do better. This can be perceived as optimism - but I think it goes deeper to a whole new vision that someone would have. I think many people would live better if they had this vision... I mean, it makes everyone adapt to do better at everything.

6) Name something you love about yourself.

I like to call myself modest XD.... But I guess I just love myself because I love myself. I love my thoughts, I love how rare my hair and eye color is.... I love my life situation even though I deal with things most people have never dealt with on day-to-day basis.

But yeah... I just like myself; and I like my own personal ambition to do some deep shit.

7) In your opinion, what is the perfect hair/skin/eye combination?

I wouldn't call appearance combination perfect... But I really do love black hair; and tanned skin... But I also really like the strawberry blonde hair I have; along with the greenish/blue eyes that I have. :3 <3 Even though I'm pale as a ghost. XP

8) Telepathy or Telekenesis.

Telepathy. It'd maximize one of my better skills; communication. I've been told that I can be a great mediator, or I can do a lot with my speech. So if I could amplify my speaking powers without limitation to anyone, then I'd go a lot farther than what I would with telekinesis.

9) What fandoms do you associate with, if any?

I'm not really a fandom person... But I do love Furries. I'm not a furry myself since I'm 16 and my parents would find the concept weird... LOL but I may be a furry when I'm older. I just like the animation/art/fursonas/fursuits and the general idea...

10) What is your favorite kind of weather?

I made a thread on this a few days ago. :3 I love windy, cloudy, and rainy weather. Especially if it's cool and humid after some wet, small, rain. Makes me feel relaxed. I feel like a free-spirit if there is wind involved too.

4. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    These Q's were given to me by golgari :grin:

1. What 3 colors would describe you, generally, then explain why?

Purple - Because this is almost like a symbol of rarity... It shows the idea of being refined; of holding onto inner and maybe even outer beauty... Plus it's a very astral and cosmic color, it's a lot of things. :grin:

I like to think of myself like this... I always want to do better, and some of the traits I hold physically and mentally aren't ones you'd see from the average joe.

Blue - Calm, soothing, and deep - sensitive, and emotional in a very introspective sense... This is basically my mental state in a nutshell sometimes. lol

Grey - I would have chosen black or white for the 3rd color... But I really identify with grey. I barely ever see the world in black or white; and even though I'm seen as someone pure as white... I've dealt with things and seen stuff that would be thought of as corrupt. I'm in the middle ground of things - the grey area.

2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

Whenever you feel shy enough to apologize before going up in front of people and speaking... Yeah; I've gotten better at social skills since then. LOL

3. How do you show your love?

I'm very much into platonic types of expression... I love hugs; I hug the friends that allow me to hug them. lol But I don't go overboard in physical affection though... A sign that I really like you? I'd probably follow you around or always strike conversation with you even if it doesn't make sense.

4. What is your least favorite thing about humanity?

The fact that some people hate it.

Disclaimer: this is taken from Kaiser's questions for Gandalf

You're told to make an EC movie...

5. Who are your stars in the EC movie? (EC members only!)

Kaiser - Because of that flare. :wink:
    kageshiro - Because he's just essential to have in these types of situations. lol
    The_Wallflower - All wallflowers need to shine. :grin:
    HuskyPup - Don't know how he would be a star; but he's cool. LOL

Those are just a few people off the top of my head. ^w^ Here's a list of other people that'd probably be in it without much if any explanation :grin:

happydavid
    tscott
    Justinian20
    Ender
    AKTodd

6. What genre is the EC movie?

Probably fantasy or Sci-Fi.

7.What is the plot of the EC movie?

Where evil mutations from dark magic form and become the "evil" versions of all 5 to 10 main characters in it.

8. What is the title of this EC movie?

The mutants hit the fan... :wink:

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    From lovely Becki :grin:

1) If you had a choice of never again getting to eat mangoes but instead getting a chocolate tree (with your favorite chocolate), yay or nay?
    - Meh, I like mango trees. Unlike the choco tree, you can pick the mango and eat it instantly. Yeah, Im lazy :grin:

2) If you were to have a real pokemon IRL and be its trainer, what type would it be?
    - Grass type of course!

3) Out of all celebrities, which one would you like to ask you out?
    - Jesse Eisenberg <3 <3 <3

4) Do you have a favorite picture you've ever taken, and in that case, what was the picture of?
    - Yes, it's my profile picture here. It is a picture of me with a baby mangrove <3 Mangrove is one of my favorite trees.

5) If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
    - I want a work at Riot Games in California. But I want to spend my retirement days in Australia or England.

6) Meat-based food, fish-based food or plant-based food?
    - I am a big fan of MEAT

7) If the cutest guy ever offered to be your gardener , meaning you could look at him gardening but wouldn't get to to the gardening yourself, would you say yes or no?
    - If I am in a relationship with someone, no. But if I am free, then FUCK YES! :grin: Can I help him in gardening, especially in watering the plants?

8) How are you so awesome? Like how? <3
    - Bleh! Shut up Becki! :grin: :lol: Hahahaha!

9) Are you a night person or morning person or in-between?
    - Morning person. I cant afford to be active at night because I have classes most of the days.

10) Favorite trip ever?
    - Trip to Palawan, Philippines, specifically when we went to the Underground River. Very beautiful place!

6. Lyana

Also from Becki. ♥ Thank you!

1) Why did you choose your avatar and what is it? (except for cute and alluring!)
    It's a generic EC avatar, and I thought it looked amazing. I love dragons (I'm actually writing a novel with a dragon in it right now).

2) Are you a nature person or do you prefer anthropogenic stuff e.g. urban life, arts etc.?
    Nature. I love just sitting down in the grass surrounded by trees, next to a lake. I loved living in the country, back when I was in middle school.
    But send me into nature without any anthropogenic stuff and you won't find me alive.

3) What is your favorite beverage?
    If water counts as a beverage, then that. It's what I drink most often, and it's the most refreshing.
    If not, probably champagne. What can I say, I'm French.

4) Comfort or adventure?
    Adventure. Getting out of your comfort zone is half the fun! I'm young, still. I'll go for comfort when I'm a little older.

5) Would you say you are more of a realist or more of a dreamer?
    Definitely a realist. I have dreams, but I am very grounded in reality and have a good idea of how achievable those dreams are. I was often called a pessimist when I was younger, to which I always answered, "No, I'm just a realist."
    I've become much more optimistic now, but still a realist. And I like it. I like that I'm satisfied with what's real.

6) Surprise surprise, JK Rowling (lets say, at a book signing event) asks you to go have tea with her (like a friendly date). What do you do?
    Squeal. Ask if I can bring a friend. Take note of which tea she orders and order that, too, because hey, British tea. Talk at length about how inspiring her books have been to me and to millions of others. Talk a bit about her views on fanfiction. Tell her she's awesome and I admire her very much and thank you for this opportunity, I've dreamt of it for years.
    Yeah. See, that? That would be a dream come true, Becki.

7) What is your favorite English accent?
    I assume you mean English as in the language, not just UK.
    My favorite at the moment is my girlfriend's -- so sexy -- so I guess that's French. I find a lot of foreign accents very sexy in English. Brazilian, Spanish, German, Chinese... Okay, I find them all sexy, even native English speakers.
    But my favorite? Probably a generic American accent from around the Great Lakes region. It's the one I grew up with.

8) You have a choice between instantly learning all languages for free or instantly getting all amusement material (books, movies etc) for free. Which one do you choose?
    I would love to speak many languages but half the fun is in learning! I would choose the second one, because I wouldn't lose any of the experience (still get to read those books!) and would save a lot of money.

9) Do you want to have pets in the future? Do you want to have kids?
    I have had pets, have one right now, and can see myself having one in the future, yes. Most likely a cat.
    I can't imagine myself with kids, but I don't know for sure that I don't want them. Just, right now, and for the next five years, I definitely don't.

10) Do you know what you want to do (as in what to work with/on)?
    I want to be a published novelist. That is basically my ultimate goal, and it will happen one day.

Right now, I'm currently studying in the field I want to work in... for a time, at least. I want to be an engineer, probably trying to improve existing products.
    But I don't want to do the same thing my whole life. I want to switch around a bit. I'd like to eventually do some translation (maybe even language teaching, who knows), and maybe become a flight attendant, and of course publish some books. Just basically not lock myself down. But hey... we'll see.

7. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Member Interview ~ Taly Kix Trix to kageshiro

1) What is your ideal mate like? (Your answer doesn't have to be serious for this one)
    Life would be way easier if I could date myself, but since I can't, I have to settle for someone who's similar enough to me that we can get along. There's drawbacks to dating yourself anyway, since you wouldn't really get exposed to new ideas or compliment each other's strengths and weaknesses very well. I just want someone I can be myself around, without censoring my thoughts or worrying about trivial stuff. It's rather important that they're attractive to me if we're talking about a relationship here, other than that I just want him to be unique, surprising and unpredictable but still make me feel safe and comfortable with him at the same time. I guess that about covers my ideal guy ^^

What's your favorite trait about yourself?
    Everything is so good it's hard to choose!~ ^_^ I love my hair and my body and my style and my humor and my eternal good looks and boyish charm!~

3) What is your least favorite trait about yourself?
    There's only one of me so not everyone will get to experience how great I am, oh well!~ :frowning2: :wink:

4) If you were the opposite sex, what would you look like?
    I have just one answer for this, if I was born female, I'd be a transguy. There is no reality where kageshiro isn't a boy!

5) If you were 10 years older, what would you look like?
    As an immortal kyuketsuki I don't age.

6) What is your favorite book? (And possibly - why?)
    Urobuchi Gen's Fate/Zero light novel series. They're a perfect blend of action, fantasy, history, drama, horror, tragedy and 1 of my favorite stories ever told.

7) What is your favorite movie? (And possibly - why?)
    OH man that's tough... it actually might be Watchmen. as far as movies I can watch repeatedly and enjoy more with each viewing, it's definitely up there. People will always bitch about how the book is better but I think it's a fine adaptation.

8) Top 3 Favorite Colors?
    I think it's Black, White and Blue. I like this song :slight_smile:

9) Bottom 3 Favorite Colors?
    Olive Green, Brown and Mustard Yellow, if I had to chose

10) How do you feel about this interview?
    It tastes fine ^^

11) Would you call yourself an optimist, or a pessimist?
    A little bit of both. I tend to be optimistic for others but more pessimistic for myself.

12) What would you be like, if your 'ideal mate' and yourself - became one being?
    [​IMG]

8. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Someone can ask me some questions, o don't mind.

9. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok these are my answers to Golgari's questions
    Red, Black and Green... Green because I think I have the green light ask any thing say anything do anything explore any idea and because I like the color, Red because the intensity of my emotions they burn deep if not visible, Black represents the void where I keep my emotions.

Probably when my best friend caught me peeking at another guy when we were changing at gym he didn't say anything but I know he saw what I was looking at

3. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Why?

16 or 45 depending on the day I can be extremely immature or extremely serious depending on the situation

4. What is the corniest thing youve ever done for someone you love?

I'm gunna have to switch this to cliche and the answer to that is
    I made my mom breakfast in bed for mothers day when I was 9 and naturally burnt the bacon

5. What do I do differently then most people?
    I don't talk shit about other people behind their backs

6. If I had 3 EC members to bring with me during a zombie apocalypse who would they be?

1. Kaiser I mean she would be the fearless leader who knows what to do in every situation that we could rely on to make a tough decision under pressure
    2. Golgari his his superior left 4 dead knowledge would help identify strengths and weakness of the zombies were up against and keep us well equipped.
    3. Justinian20 he's the glue guy the one person that makes us all forget the severity of the situation and keeps us loose...lets us keep our humanity

What kind of special infected would I turn into?

Smoker cause I smoke and my tongue is...special XD

8. What would be the items in my bag during the zombie apocalypse? Remember to pack
    light

Phone, charger, ear buds ,extra pistol/ammo,cigarettes

9. What is my main weapon and what is my outfit

Katana ; Black hoodie black heavy jeans black steel toed boots, balaclava with a skull painted on

10. If I was bit would I tell my team and if so would would my last words be before I turne
    Yes I would "Shoot me motherfuckers!!!!!"

Bonus question how the hell to I plan to beat Golgari in Left4Dead

By being the awesome Mofo that I am

10. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    nobody wants to interview me :frowning2:

11. Taly

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got ya. :grin:

12. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

Someone please interview me. I love answering questions.

13. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For Ender:

1) What is the most disturbing book you have ever read?
    I vaguely remember it, but it was one of those Scary Stories in the Dark or something books. It had some wild pictures in it, which is what I primarily remember.

2) If you had to pick any one song (any genre) to be your "theme song" what would you choose?
    Killswitch Engage - "This Fire"

3) If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
    Deaf. I could get a hearing aid, maybe.

4) If you had to spend the rest of your life in any fantasy world, which would you choose?
    Earthsea series.

5) Name 3 tastes or smells which are strongly associated with particular memories, respectively? Example: For me the taste of blueberry coffee reminds me of the Sims 2 game, since I played that when I first tasted it.
    McDonald's fries. They remind me of my youth.
    Gasoline. I used to enjoy blowing stuff up and burning things down, and this reminds me of that.
    Burnt matches. I've always liked the smell. Not sure if there is a memory attached to it, but I do like the smell.

6) What is the most important type of relationship, in your opinion?
    Friends.

Family can fuck you over, but friends are there for some reason. It's up to you to figure out if it is a good one or not, but those who stick with you, because they want to, are more important. You can band together and accomplish much. Unfortunately, I have nobody I can call a friend, despite having individuals I can do things with. 'Tis one of three things that hold me back.

Friendship should be what expands into the realm of romance. Ideally, your partner will also be your best friend.

7) If you could choose to be the demigod child of any Greek Olympian/Deity, who would it be? The result would be similar to that in the Percy Jackson book series.
    I know very, very little about Percy Jackson, so...

I'm torn between Hermes, the God of War, and Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom. Though Hades is very tempting, if I were to be more of a villain... hm...

8) Favorite actor and why?
    I don't really have one, to be honest. I like a few, but none are what I'd call a favorite. Christopher Lee, Donald Pleasence, and Al Pacino are some I enjoy watching.

9) What is your favorite time period in your country?
    America?

The American Civil War or the Cuban Missile Crisis. I'd say World War I & II, but the European, African, and Asian fronts are all, in my opinion, more interesting.

10) What is something weird about you?
    I scent my pillows and sheets, sometimes, with various scents to breathe in to sleep better. It makes me feel like somebody is there with me.

14. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *raises hand* Someone Interview me

15. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ah, lets see what Roils up from the depths of People's Minds this round? :badgrin:

16. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

It's weird quoting your own post :lol: Anyone wants some interview questions? Just please tell me what kind of interview from those list you want

17. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    From Golgari, Master of All Green

Blue - Water is my element and water (looks) blue. Then again, I'd have to say blue/transparent in this one, since, well, water. Rain helps me to calm down and helps with anxiety and stuff, just washes it off. Gimme more rain, oh clouds of Sweden! Cheapskates!

Red - Fire is my secondary element. While it sometimes burns only very quickly, it feels... gooooood... lifeful... I just made that word up, didn't I? #WhenSwedesMakeUpWordsInEnglishCauseTheirQuirkyLingoAllowsIt

Purple/Grey - Because I've spent a lot of time living in a void, which would be purple ish in color... wow this is getting deep, sorry :grin: And well grey, because, well, kind of the same thing, a grey fog obscuring everything...
    I sound like I'm cray, don't I? :lol:

Hmm... alas, I have probably supressed it... I remember falling in the mud and getting all muddy in front of everyone... some laughed at me, some pitied me... that sucked >__>

And I remember one thing more... that shan't be mentioned here .__.

3. How do you show love?
    Geez, succulent questions! <3
    I guess, by saying it. And by being extremely needy and affectionate ^^
    And by making sure I get back to people and talk to them and dedicate my time to them.

4. What is the corniest thing youve ever done for someone you love?
    If by love you mean romantically - when I was like 6 I bought my very serious girlfriend (pfff) two golden hearts and a seel plushie.

Otherwise, if by love you include friends - when my best friend was remitted to a psych ward because of depression I visited him there many times, taking my bike after school, quite a long way, and brought stuff from his home so he would have stuff to do. That's kinda corny I guess... sigh... <3

5. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
    I'm like... I can be very non-social... until I start talking... after which people have an easy time opening up to me pretty quickly... I don't judge... anyone... ever, basically... unless they're, like, Nazis.

6. What are the indications that you are angry?
    I'm distant, hard-eyed and my eyes are yellow... I'm a closeted sith I think :lol:
    Plus I have a tendency to hit things or throw things or like yeah... ^^

7. If your life will be turned into a movie, what will be the genre and who will play as you?
    It will be a tragic comedy where the viewer feels slightly ashamed of themselves for laughing but still is because it's presented in a funny way.
    Halle Berry can play me any day ~ Because I want a cute actor to play me. Hey, I'm only human ^.~

8-10. Which EC member/s will you bring as your partner/teammates in this game shows:
    ~ Family Feud (3 members) - Im Hazel, cause she's great with trivia and she's my bestie so <3
    bubbles - I'd want her there because I feel she would be really good at it ^.^ Plus, she's 'mazing, yo <3
    Yaeli - She's awesome and clever. Those questions that no one really knows - those are hers I think, I want her for that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    ~ Who Wants To Be A Millionaire (1 member) - Hmm...... Kaiser. She just seems damn smart to me... or Yaeli, again... Can't choose xD
    ~ Minute to Win it (1 member) - I have no idea what this is... YouTube'd it and still didn't understand :lol: I'll take... yaoicore! Cause he's cool ^.~
    ~ Amazing Race (1 member) - Kaiser here, most definitely. She seems really resourceful. (Kissie if you're reading ^.~ :kiss: )

#217 Invidia, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  18. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

For kageshiro:​
    1 - What was the last videogame you played, and what did you think of it?

Destiny. I like it enough. I haven't enjoyed a first-person shooter since 007: GoldenEye for the Nintendo 64, so that's impressive.

There's a lot of shenanigans with the content. It seems to be broken up into smaller bits, when it was finished by the time the original game dropped. I hate how companies take advantage of DLC, especially since this is the direction games are moving towards.

The community is hit and miss. A lot of Call of Duty players are there, and with them that sexist, ignorant, childish attitude. But the balance of decent and idiotic players is better balanced, I'd say.

Hunter all day, every day.

2 - If you were a comic book villain, what powers would you have and how would you defeat the hero?

Either psychokinesis (Akira) or electro-magnetism (Magneto). As for how I'd defeat the hero, well, if I told you that'd ruin my plan, wouldn't it?

I will say this though. The objective would be to wear down and expose the hero, allowing me more to work with, so that they can be put down effectively.

3 - What's one thing you're genuinely scared of?

I have this dream every other year or so, where I'm pulled underwater into some toothed mouth. I'm being thrown around, I'm disoriented, I'm freaking out, and I'm being crushed by the throat. Every now and then I see sparkling glimpses through the jagged teeth, but which quickly vanish, leaving me in temporary darkness... all the while my lungs are burning, about ready to explode.

While I wouldn't call it being scared of, I do wonder if I'm capable of loving. I seem to have emotional issues, so much so, I mull over the possibility of being psychopathic. Considering my parents did very little to emotionally nurture me, it's hard to tell what is a dysfunctional upbringing vs an actual disorder. It would make a lot of what I'm doing now, and working on, a waste -- and I detest waste.

4 - Where should I take you for an ideal first date?~

If you asked me on a date, I'd expect you to have it all planned out. But to entertain you...

Pizza and video games, while snuggled up on a pile of pillows and blankets, with the lights dimmed. Pretty simple. Though it may be nice to find an arcade and tag team on others, beating the holy hell out of them.

5 - Which is more beautiful: the radiance of a blazing vermillion sunset cast over a tropical beach, The elegance of a snowflake; it's crystalized pattern frozen in perfect symmetry, the exquisite aroma of a freshly baked pizza, or Kageshiro?

Well, naturally, it would be you, Kageshiro. =P

For CyberScream:​
    1.) Two part question: Excluding the Avatar Universe, which anime character do you relate to/identify with and which video game character do you relate to/identify with and why?

Of course, exclude Azula...

Anime Choice:
    Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z).

We both don't have the closest relationships with our parents, perceive nearly everything as a challenge to our self-worth, and we both deal with anger in our own ways. Typically by channeling it into other avenues, though this is not always for the best, but I have gotten better about it.

I'm willing to do the 'dirty work', or the things that need to be done but others, for whatever reason, may not be able to bring themselves to do. I'm the necessary killjoy, if you will.

Also, if I were able to fly and attack with energy blasts, you can bet I'd be making epic entrances on the battlefield. There's the wisecracking and loving myself, too, which comes with possessing an ego.

Finally, we're both lone wolves, and potential wildcards. We can work with others, but it isn't an expectation or habit, as we prefer to do things on my own. I've done about everything else alone in my life, so I know I'm tested and vetted, and can have a hard time entrusting another with certain levels of tasks. However, in the end, I will usually (but not always) be on the side of righteousness... especially if it benefits me more.

Video Game Choice:
    Auron (Final Fantasy X).

To keep this as simple as possible, we do our own thing, tend to observe more than assume, and don't quite bond with others. I can be friendly, even helpful, but to really get me to like you, well, that requires a consistent period of time or exceptional qualities. I also tend to keep a lot of what bothers me, and how much to myself, so as not to burden or weigh down the group. However, we know the opportune time to reveal and share, and do not become that late-game hindrance.

Finally, we both have our own set of morals and code. It may conflict with some folks, but they don't know my life, my experiences, and so I pay them no heed -- until they stand before me, then I handle business, however it is required.

2.) If you had to pick a song, which song would describe the troubles in your life and how has it made you stronger?

Killswitch Engage - "This Fire Burns"
    Just listen to the lyrics, and you should understand.

I like to believe that my life is up to me. There are obstacles and setbacks, yes, but they serve, if I so want them to, as enhancements of strength and knowledge. To overcome is to grow, and growing is how one becomes better. Basically, throw whatever the hell you want to at me, I'll swat it away or endure it. The idea that something can take me out is insulting, and if something must take me out, then I am only going to allow the most deserving and worthwhile thing to put an end to me. I refuse to accept anything less, because I am worth more.

This, in a bizarre sort of way, has instilled in me a sense of grand purpose, of destiny if you will. Call it egotism or delusional, I don't really care, but my life is up to me and if anybody wants to shackle me down, I'll cut them down. I don't have time to waste, especially since I think I'm quite capable of improving the world, somehow, someway, and who knows how long it'll be until another of my capabilities appears?

If you're going to end me, go all out. The worst thing you can do is let me survive, because I will do what you failed to do -- end you.

3.) Have you ever read anything by Friedrich Nietzsche? If so, what are your thoughts on his works?

I have, but not as much as others. I find his work interesting and truthful to a degree, though I perceive it to be a challenge. Here's how it is, accept it. Uh... no, I may not be able to destroy the system but I'll alter it. Hopelessness requires two steps, for the situation to inspire hopelessness to exist and the individual to accept it -- I will not do the latter, therefore I am in control of my destiny.

He also gave some fuel to the Nazis, too, but they had a clusterfuck of inspirations to draw from...

4.) What sounds make you feel calm and why? It can be musical, notes, birds, traffic sirens, whatever.

ASMR (Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response). Basically, certain sounds and tones relax me, as do gentle speaking. I have theories as to why this is, but I'll spare you them for the moment.

A sunrise or sunset can too, especially if the weather is comfortable. For the morning, the sound of chirping birds can be nice.

Meditation, exercise for the soul, working out, exercise for the body, and learning, exercise for the mind, also relax me. It's more of a soothing kind of relaxation, as in, I'm doing it, it's out of the way, and I feel better for it.

Laughter can relax me too, especially in a social situation, as it breaks the ice. As I've said before, laughter is the drawbridge to a person's trust, and being comfortable enough to share humor is, to me, soothing.

Watching the clouds/stars, as well, for fairly obvious reasons. You become focused on the great beyond, and it's quite fascinating to see just how far your mind can go, in terms of creativity and processing.

5.) Everybody has a persona; a mask that they wear to hide their feelings or whatever is being repressed. What would your persona be and why?

Here's an IOU. I'll get to this later.

#218 Kaiser, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  19. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    And after a ridiculous delay...

In answer to Kaiser's questionnaire (which seem vaguely familiar):

1) What is the most disturbing book you have ever read?
    Disturbing books aren't really my favorite, but probably the creepiest one I can recall is Skin by Ted Dekker.

2) If you had to pick any one song (any genre) to be your "theme song" what would you choose?
    Perhaps All Delighted People (classic rock version) by Sufjan Stevens.

3) If you had to be blind or deaf, which would you choose?
    Blind, probably. It would be harder for me to live without music than sight.

4) If you had to spend the rest of your life in any fantasy world, which would you choose?
    Either Narnia or the world in Avatar: The Last Airbender (but only if I could be a bender).

5) Name 3 tastes or smells which are strongly associated with particular memories, respectively?

Blue Mountain Dew (taste) reminds me of the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and many happy video game memories.
    Diesel Fuel (smell, obviously) of my early childhood living in a Russian city.
    Dr. Pepper (taste) of my grandmother's house, and also childhood.

6) What is the most important type of relationship, in your opinion?
    One good friend, who knows you as well as you do (this could be familial, romantic, or platonic).

7) If you could choose to be the demigod child of any Greek Olympian/Deity, who would it be?

Either Posiedon, because I love the sea/water. Or Hades.

8) Favorite actor and why?
    Right now it is David Tennant for me. He's displayed continual brilliance through all his roles, and I always get excited to see him on screen again. That and he has played some of my most endeared characters (eg Doctor Who & Hamlet).

9) What is your favorite time period in your country?
    In America, it would be the Industrial Revolution. Also, the WWII era.

10) What is something weird about you?
    I only eat with chopsticks.

20. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Golgari please send me Avatar World questions (!)