1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you do for fun?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockpapersizrs, May 7, 2015.

1. rockpapersizrs

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What are your hobbies? I love working on cars, watching movies, working out, reading, music and knitting. :slight_smile:

2. Lyana

I love reading and writing. They're pretty much my two main hobbies. I write all the time, particularly when I'm bored in class or on public transportation. Reading is the same.
    Does googling stuff count as a hobby?

3. HugasaurusRex

Stuff..Just any stuff...I HATE being still doing nothing for too long. So for me, what I do for fun is work. Working keeps me busy and being busy makes me happy. But when not working: I love TV marathons.

4. FoxSong

Anything to do with the ocean - diving, fishing, swimming. . I also love hiking, reading, writing (poetry mainly) and just hanging out with people/ traveling with friends.

5. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Gaming, watching movies and series, music (also concerts and festivals), hanging out with friends and chilling outside...Well, but nothing really special :lol:

6. DinelodiiGitli

Read, think about fandoms, garden (I have a pretty decent one right now though it's still a work in progress), watch youtube, research genealogy, computer security, animal behavior, etc.

In short I'm a boring nerd.:lol:

7. tscott

I sing in a chorus, I enjoy birding (very nerdy I know), reading, movies and theatre, sailing, swimming, visiting art museums, equestrian events, and cooking.

8. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    arfff

Working out or swimming (looking at the guys obviously), driving around town or somewhere with beautiful scenery to sightseeing (there are a lot of places to visit here in less than 2 hours driving), going to the mall and actually buying nothing (i cant afford most of the stuff i want), Music (Progressive house, electro house, dubstep, classical, rock, hip-hop... depend on the mood)

OR

VODKA SHOTS if i want to go wilder type of fun, not alone ofc that's just sad, i'll have my drinking mate to accompany me

9. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Gaming and write short stories...Unfotunately, the actual writing never begins...

10. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Stuff that is more cerebral and would be boring to most people.

11. Joelouis

I could relate to all on your list except the equestrian lark.
    Also I might give sailing another go though I don't like it when that silly bar-thing smacks you on the head if you fail to duck in time.

12. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Contemplating life, browsing the web for funny and cute animals, crochet, drawing...

13. Hyperbol

Hyperbol Guest

watching some TV series or writing, sometime I can do my homeworks for fun if I'm in high mood but then I realize it is not really fun at all :lol:

14. MetalRice

Mainly writing and video games; my health problems prevent me from being too active and I have no friends to do other things with. So yeah, mainly me and my electronics.

15. PressPlay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Drawing, painting, playing videogames, cooking dinners with my friends, watching movies (!)

16. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I watch movies (usually scary or funny), play video games, go shopping, go out with my friends, take my dog to the dog park, play with my cats, and draw/paint. :3

17. Jellal

I like putting together fantasy stories and coming up with ideas for magical worlds and characters ... and also, thinking about "who would beat who in a fight." I have documents sketching out power levels. As you may have guessed, I like watching beat-em-up anime with ridiculous physics defying fight scenes. I enjoy playing some video games, though I do play less than most of my gamer friends. My favorite games aren't video games, I prefer tabletop RPGs. Some of my favorite characters I've been working on were directly inspired by the characters I played in these tabletop RPGs. The best tabletop game is Numenera.

Other stuff I like to do ... I love metal, I love listening to power metal in particular. And Jpop. Youtube has lots of fun stuff for me, but the best channel on there IMO is Epic Rap Battles of History. Another thing I should mention, is that all this stuff is fun for me, but I have the most fun when I get to talk about these things or do these things alongside my friends.

18. YunoGasai

aggressively masturbate.

19. flyawayfree

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hiking, reading, running, working out.

20. guitar

Music. I love scrounging for CDs, looking up new bands, mixing/producing music, etc.

Same thing for gaming as well, though I don't do much of it anymore. I still love going hunting for retro games and playing them when I get time.

Beyond that I love exercising - biking, rollerblading and weight training in particular, but I play hockey and the odd game of whatever when the chance arises.

I'm also a huge Poli Sci and History buff so I love reading about those topics.

Other than that, the usual stuff. Hanging out with friends, watching TV, going to movies, playing board games, socially drinking, etc.