1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sims 4: Boyfriends and Love

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Justinian20, May 4, 2015.

1. Justinian20

I'm playing the Sims 4 and a great answer to loneliness is to play this game. For the first time ever I'm invested in the relationship between my two Sims most notably because they are gay. In a straight Sim relationship it was a bore, but for my Sim(based off me) and my virtual boyfriend, I get way more invested in the relationship. I really do want a boyfriend, but I can make do with my Sim boyfriend in the meantime.

Does anyone actually do this with the Sims or am I the elephant in the room

2. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Omg I have the CUTEST teenage lesbian couple on my sims :wink: I love them so much and they're so sexy! I have the sims 3 on ps3. I have a male adult in the house and I've been contemplating getting him a wife to have kids with.. But meh. I'm too invested in my cute lesbian sims! :kiss:

3. Lazuri

In Sims 4, my sim made another sim leave her husband to be with my sim. The funny part is that the ex husband showed up at the wedding and looked like he couldn't be happier.

4. White Knight

Ah my favorite sim based of my cousin... At the start she was at least.

Later she slept and have kids from nearly every male passes her door. She probably had more than 15 kids.

I especially loved how she passed away... like she lived. She accidentally invited to her old fling to have woohoo on her last wedding. When they caught up by soon-to-be groom, she died of embrassment. :roflmao:

I stopped playing Sims 4 after that for a long time. Last time I checked whole neighbourhood was her children with my new Sim in... especially ones with brother/father... She, god bless her soul, decided to have sex and get pregnant by that guy's son. She married with that guy while carrying his son's baby....

Hmm with now family trees in game maybe I should try some wild soap opera again.

5. Gandee

Gandee Guest

She died of embarrassment :roflmao:

6. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

SIMS 4 there are many new ways for sims to die like death from hours of laughter or embarrassment or heart attack etc ...........

7. MeSoFly

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I used to do the male/female relationships in the sims 1-3 but in the Sims 4 I've taken a new avenue and I started with a lesbian couple that adopted a boy and a girl. I then made the boy gay and he got a boyfriend and engaged. I just recently moved them out of the house and into a house of their own and they have adopted a boy.

8. Justinian20

I remember though the most random moments in my Sims ever. I created a supernatural family, James Schollen was a vampire, she was a witch and I sort of created the idea of a creepy family of the future while also being supernatural. My evil female witch was always starting fires in random places, just cause I wanted to create panic between many other people who thought the family was creepy(everyone by the way) and occasionally when I was at the park, my witch would start a fire and no one would put it out, and twice my daughter sim would run into the fire and panic and then be burnt to death, which is kind of weird, since she knew her mother was a dark witch.

9. Chrystina

Chrystina Guest

Nope you are not alone, You don't wanna know how many lesbian relationships I have had in my game T^T. But in other news the romantic social interactions in the Sims 4 are amazing :grin:

10. LezzyLizzyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not the only one! I love The Sims! I make my dream self, with my dream girlfriend and family, and house. Sometimes I get so into it, it actually feels real.

11. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You're so not the only one! I have the sims 3 and I had this file on it, with fifteen-ish different me's and each one had a boyfriend or girlfriend. A lot of them had children too.
    My boy/girlfriend are usually anime characters, though I had three crushes on there too.

I also sometimes play with my girlfriend! She has the sims four and we built a house and we're currently good friends on it, but we're trying to make it go farther the next time I go to her house

12. KaelTail

I'm SO guilty... anytime there's a fictional character I'm crushing on, I'll create them in the Sims and have them start a relationship with my (self insert) Sim, who is the cutest guy ever... because in my fantasy world I look like a bishounen super model.

Yeah... the shame is strong. :icon_redf

I recently added my boyfriend to the game too. He's grumpy that I get to be all cute and bishi but he looks like he does in real life. But that's the him I fell in love with!

13. Berru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I used to make a lot of gay sims in the earlier games, but I haven't tried it for Sims 4 yet.
    I really want to though, as I always get an overwhelming urge to make my favourite sims gay, but at the same time, it makes me sad to have them die, so I want to bring their DNA with me to the next generation.

&&& wow, it just occured to me that I *could* make them have a kid and THEN have a gay relationship with someone!

*runs off to go play*

14. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I go old school with the original Sims. But even then you could flirt and have a gay relationship. At the moment I have the cutest couple and a few cats that won't stop having kittens XD

15. Ashley2103

I'm evil when it comes to the Sims. I create a household with a boss and errr.... workers. I imprison them in a painting sweatshop in the basement complete with a mini jail. If my sim wants to marry one, she frees one. If a sim refuses to do the job, they go to the mini jail. First strike, they spend a whole day doing nothing and get spoiled food. Third strike, I leave them to rot in the death sentence part of the jail.

16. DreamerBoy17

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess I'm just a minority when it comes to sim cruelty. I always feel really bad if I accidentally do something mean to them, and I almost never make them cheat during relationships because of that. It's like when I see my siblings torturing villagers in minecraft. I'm just too nice to partake in such violence :frowning2:

17. lukeluvznicki13

I always make same sex couples on the sims
    Sometimes I feel like I'm in the relationship

So nope. You're not alone! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. ukeuke00

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You are so not alone. When I play The Sims all my characters gay and make a huge gay community I have complete control over...lol. The Sims 4 is a great form of escapism for me.

19. PokeGleek

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I did the same thing when I had my the Sims on my IPad.

20. Mateo

When I play the sims I try to make sims of all types of orientations and gender expressions it makes the game more interesting. I won't say hetero is boring but it is a little stale.

---------- Post added 27th Aug 2015 at 08:17 PM ----------

Ha ha ha that sound like a very interesting game.