1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any straight female crossdresser?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jaymmm, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Jaymmm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Im a straight woman and i like crossdressing. Nothing really striking but i prefer collars, shirts, i´d wear ties and bow ties if i could, boyish haircut. I know there´re straight men who crossdress but i dont know if women do that as well.
    It´s the way of presenting myself and it causes me troubles because its not easy to find a boyfriend when i prefer boyish look. Almost every straight man prefers girl who behaves as girl... Its a really unpleasant social problem for me.

Is there any straight/bi female who likes crossdressing?

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not a female but I am kind of bi, and I like masculine women. There are some people like me who like tomboys, don't give up the search. :wink:

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. Jaymmm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    to jay777: how to find other androgynous people is my thread as well :slight_smile:)))))

but thanks:slight_smile:

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    *laughs*
    It was late.
    But this might be fate's way to tell to have a closer look at it :slight_smile:
    There is another thread on crossdressing, stating that many women wear mens clothing, like trousers...
    and in general its much more accepted if women wear mens clothes than the other way around.

hugs

6. randomly me

randomly me Guest

There are in fact even straight men preferring masculine women.if you look at some lesbian videos you'll find boys complaining how all "tomboys" are lesbians so they can't find any straight or bi women fitting their type

7. Killuwatt

I'm not straight but I'm a dfab person who really likes menswear. Well this has been part of me questioning my gender identity but I've been living as a woman so far so I think it's pertinent to your situation. Granted I'm still trying to work up the courage to actually buy outerwear from the men's section (all of my more masculine/androgynous clothes are from the ladies' section or unisex) but hopefully it'll happen one of these days.
    I am a little worried that dressing in more masculine clothes will hurt my chances with the guys (who prefer feminine women), but I figure that I wouldn't want to date anyone who didn't accept me for who I am anyway.

#7 Killuwatt, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  8. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello there,

Straight male crossdresser and think many women do cross-dress but do not have the same issues we do because it is much more socially accepting. A woman can be a tomboy and nobody will question her sexuality or think she wants to denouce her gender but just assume she likes to express both.

I would suggest you seek a boyfriend who is a mtf crossdresser, personally would think us girls would be more accepting to the concept.

9. Roxana

hi, sweety
    i am stright and I like crossdresing at males and females too. I want to friends.

---------- Post added 24th Feb 2015 at 04:11 PM ----------

i think you shoul try date with crossdresing guys

10. Lily13

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Me!!! I'm a straight girl and I crossdress as a guy. People often get confused when they hear me talk because I talk girlier than I look. Dressing up as a guy makes me feel girly and the more guyish I look like, the girlier I act and the more I can express myself as a girl. I too am confused.
    And I agree, it is really hard to get a guy when you are a crossdresser.

11. suninthesky

Are you kidding?? As a straight guy, I would definitely date a masculine-presenting straight girl. I would rather not date a girl that behaves like a girly-girl, but that's just my preference.

In the end, personality, intelligence and compassion rank higher than looks for me.

12. ATtappman

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi there! I'm the posterchild of female crossdressing. XD FYI, I'm Bi, not straight, but whatever... Yeah, I basically look and sound like a kind of curvy pre-pubescent boy. I want to start getting rid of ALL of my girl clothes and dress as a male full time. Ties, Boxers, the whole bit. lol

Anyway, there are lots of us out there.

13. gloomyra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I like wearing men's clothes sometimes, but I like to keep my hair long and wear makeup too. I like things like ties, vests, suits, collars, men's cargo pants... But from the neck up I look pretty girly. :slight_smile:

One thing I like about men's clothes is that they are usually more fitted than women's.

I'm actually bi, but men still check me out when I dress like a guy. X)

14. jewell

I think its pretty common for male crossdresser's who are straight to like masculine/crossdressing females. That's what my ideal girl would be at least.