1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The awkard moment when ... Masturbation is interrumpted... Im so pissed right now

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Straight ally, Jan 17, 2015.

1. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello fellow GTA 5 fan...

2. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Now that I think about it, around the time when I first started school (I was about 5 I believe) one of the things that annoyed me about being in a classroom full of other kids was no longer being able to have orgasms as and when I wanted. So a couple of times I tried to sneak off to do it, not realising anyone would raise comment about it seeing as I assumed everyone else did this too, and I must have been caught at some point because our total bitch of a teacher called my parents in for a meeting, claiming that there must be something wrong with me for wanting to masturbate. Luckily my father in his naivety about female bodies and what they were capable of, simply gave the excuse of "oh ____ just puts her hand there when she's nervous, it not like she's doing anything."

:icon_wink

3. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

When I get the shout that dinner is ready I just reply with "im coming" but they dont know what I really mean :slight_smile:.

4. Whisper

Out Status:
    A few people
    American Pie? xD

5. Hiems

The intenet connection died one time, and the router is located in my room, so my brother came in to reset it while I was in the middle of my session. I was sitting behind my desk, so it's not like he saw me. It was still really awkward.

He walked in there without saying anything, reseted the router, and left. Despite being quiet, he probably knew what was going on.

Note to self: When the internet connection dies, be ready for someone to barge into my room.

6. Sapphy

I tend to pick my moments quite well with self love, either before anybody is awake or when I know my folks are downstairs and settled in front of the TV during the evening.

With sex I tend to try and do the same, but I do bloody hate it when my phone rings or buzzes during. One of my friends has a knack for texting me during sex, it's as if she knows! :lol:

7. rugerman52

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, I don't blame him for shitting the door after walking in on something like that. I just hope you were successful in cleaning your door after the incident.

8. Mero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wonder how some people don't learn to knock. then again did you not lock the door?:confused:

9. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is why the bathroom has a lock, lol.

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    God damn it, I hate my phone's autocorrect. I really, really hate it.

11. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL, I actually thought it was some newfangled slang!!! But, I suggest just turning off autocorrect. It mangles all the jargon/foreign terms I frequently uses.

12. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I dunno it's honestly dumb luck for the most part. I just seem to have some kinda sixth sense for when to finish and how quickly when there's a risk of someone seeing. I think I've got a good amount of control over my facial expressions whilst jerking off~ though I'm not sure about during an orgasm since that's kindof a dead giveaway. I guess you just have to make sure no one's looking and you're probably good~

13. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry I have no advice to give but the title reminded me of this old Billy Connolly bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0RqqF62Xac
    Hope maybe it cheers you up a bit

Warning he talks about masturbation so if that offends you don't watch, then again it cannot bother you too much because you followed this thread this far.

14. MissMook

Funny thing...I just got *ahem* interrupted by Jehovah's Witnesses earlier today.

Make what you will of that if you're the religious type.

15. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hasn't happened to me and hopefully it never will. That's one of my biggest fears. I tend to be very, very cautious, quiet and choosy about my moments. It's usually late at night or in the shower, so there isn't much chance of anyone barging in.

16. Formality

I've almost been walked in on. I have been interrupted a few times, like when I had an apartment and was just about to orgasm, then my friends come along and starts ringing the doorbell. Worst thing is, my friends always keep on ringing until you open the door. I literally just sat there ready to explode, unable to open the door with a full on boner to end the ringing.... Also have had people climb onto my balcony banging on my window when I'm "busy".

17. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guess I'm lucky, never been interrupted. Comparing notes with friends, one stated, he was caught by mom. He told her he had to pee rally bad and ran to the bathroom.

18. Burnedcloset

Well, I don't have a problem with this but, after I do the dirty my face gets really blushed and, my lips turn really really red. So it's a dead giveaway. And my nephews look at me with that 'I know what you just did' look.