1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's The Cruelest Thing You've Ever Done?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Dec 21, 2014.

1. shadowraptor

Quite possibly the cruelest thing I've ever done is on my birthday in fourth grade, say that a kid I really didn't like (and who was a constant target of the other kids in my school) had kicked me. I thought it wouldn't be much but I ended up getting him into a whole lot of trouble and everyone treated him even worse than they had before because I was always the good kid. And the worst part is that for the most part I got away with it, nobody really blinked an eye at me. I felt horrible and I profusely apologized to this kid and I made it up to him by standing up for him and being one of his only friends. I ended up getting a therapist for that (needless to say I was a troubled kid and I'd been bullied) but I vowed to never again be cruel or mean to anyone.

Ironically that kid ended up switching schools the next year after a whole bunch of boys ganged up on him in a mob (and I was the only one trying to protect him), and those that knew him said he became the biggest bully even though he was almost like a teddy bear.

#41 shadowraptor, Dec 23, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  2. Bella Vampire

All of the cruel things I have done do not take place to anyone's face because I am to scared to do that, but behind people's backs, I am the biggest bitch. I have trash talked the fuck out of people. I don't feel terrible about it.

Also, I have done terrible things to myself. Self explanatory

And people have heard some terrible things from me while I was sleeping. I sleep talk, and I guess I said shit.

3. puppiesarecute

In third grade I was really confused about my feelings for a male human, and once I got really pissed at him and took all my feelings out on him and called him a lot of shit. We severed are friendship ties and he told all the boys that they were not permitted to talk to me and he would poke my belly and call me fat and stuff for the next two years before I left that school, so I guess I got what I deserved. But I was a bitch in elementary school, I'm not anymore though, that was due to immaturity and by 6th grade that completely evaporated (well the bad parts of immaturity)

4. soulcatcher

Killed a vegetable.

5. kem

kem

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF THEIR FEELINGS?

Just because they can't scream doesn't mean they don't feel agonising pain when you chop them. Or when you skin them and boil them in hot water.

/just kidding no one believes that stuff for real.

6. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

Well I've thought about doing cruel things but probably the worst I've ever done was in third grade I hit a kid around 20 in his male parts and I'm not sure if I caused serious damage, hopefully not but he did try to get in fights with me.

7. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Er... Been snappish with my younger sibling. They're really a very sweet child, but I'm impatient with them most of the time.

8. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've punched people in the face before (girls, guys, no sexism here :grin: ), which, although it goes against my pacifist nature, I have no regrets about.

Um, I've said things to people which was intentionally meant to hurt them deeply. Made a girl cry once. Hmm, when I was much younger, I joined in when a group of kids were ragging on lesbians. Regardless of the reasons for these mean things I used to do, they're all pretty inexcusable.

9. Hatsune Miku

one time at a family reunion I got a two-liter bottle of coke, dumped half of it out, replaced the dumped out liquid with soy sauce, and put it back on the drink table. the people gagging were hilarious.

#NoRegrets

10. adimanav

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :eek::icon_sad::eek:
    I'm scared(animal lover)

11. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I slapped my mom on the face once when I was angry...

In middle school I got angry pretty easily, and my cats weren't well-behaved. I abused them by throwing them against the wall and trying to see how long I could choke them until I had to stop. I feel awful about it now, especially because I love animals so much.

In fifth grade my friend was being bitchy towards me for something that wasn't my fault. Instead of defending myself like a normal person would, I took the offensive and became malicious towards her. At second recess, she started crying because of my cruel words and saying how she wished she could die every day (her parents were in the process of a divorce and she was suffering terribly from it). Sure, she started it, but that was no excuse for me to take it to the next level just because I was really annoyed. That's the last fight we've ever had, only lasting a school day, and we're in 11th grade now. Shows how close and compatible we are.

12. RedSwiss

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I was in secondary school, there was this guy I liked, but he rejected me, and got homophobic, by saying junk like "You're unnatural, you're a freak, etc, etc.". So I got upset, and wallowed in my own sorrow for a few months, and I was checking him out in our changing rooms while getting ready for a sport lesson, and I saw him looking at something, so I peered over to see what he was looking at. He was staring at a guy's package because he was sat there in just his underwear.

...I outed him as gay a few months later, and he got bullied until the end of time by all his homophobic friends. The end. I regret nothing. I told him its ok to be upset with himself if he can't accept that hes gay, but its not ok for him to go around bullying people because they're gay, as a way to repress his own self-loathing.

One thing I do regret however, is I was flirting with a "Straight" guy once, and in the spur of the moment, I kissed him without his permission as a harmless joke, so he got a bit upset, and left. About a year later, a friend told me that because I kissed him, it confused his sexuality, and he felt really tormented because he couldn't figure out if he was straight or gay. I feel really bad, because I just meant to hit on him, not drop him into a pit of sexuality-questioning torture.

13. the haunted

When my brother and I were kids, there was this part of our backyard that was gated off. The latch on the gate was high up where I could reach it, but my brother couldn't (he was 4 years old or so). One day I closed him in there and told him he was never going to see mommy and daddy ever again. I walked away and let him cry for a little. God, I was so mean to him lol.