1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's The Cruelest Thing You've Ever Done?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Dec 21, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

I used to bully my older brother who has autism ( he is 16 as of December 21st this year) I used to keep asking him What? (He speaks very quickly and doesn't understand more complicated questions, and we also have to make it very obvious what we are asking) even if I did understand him. I used to try and hit him ( I wasn't the smartest of 4 year olds, he was 10x my size.) I suppose I got some karma when I was bullied in Primary School. I feel horrible about it even after a decade, and I hope my brother doesn't remember how abhorrently I treated him. I don't think he does since I've made sure we are on good terms now. What's the most evil thing you have ever done?

2. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    nothing im an angel :eusa_danc

3. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Well the meanest thing I've ever done was…push a guy into a locker…in my defense he was a bully! And he was trying to fight some guy in the Hall and while doing so he hit my friend. And ME! So I pushed both of them out of my way and into the lockers…I felt awful and apologized the next day…I don't know why I apolagized! Maybe I'm just an idiot \(;-; )/

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This one girl said i was selling my ass on the street in a speedo and then she through my stuff off my desk and then I called her a fucking fat ass chipmunk.

5. Notlad

I don't know.. dating and talking to girls like I was straight was pretty cruel. In my defense I tried to believe.

Sabotaging potential relationships of a crush out of intense jealousy is equally terrible.

Thankfully I've grown up and calmed down and I really don't plan revisiting the self loathing over my sexuality and lashing out over it.

6. Gay Cody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a sweet little puppy.

7. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    No you just have a good contious.

8. AlamoCity

This is embarrassing and scary. When I was little (before I entered school), we had several rabbits. One of them was named Snow White. She was a mean rabbit and scratched me. So, I took her to the backyard and held a "trial" where I found her guilty of scratching me and sentenced her to hang. I got a landline phone cord and made a noose and hanged her till she began to twitch her hind legs. Then I let her go. She lived. Honestly, though, I was curious to see how her body would respond to being hanged.

I want to say I was immature, but people said I was fairly developed mentally at that age and would prefer being around adults than peers at that time. Not sure why it happened; maybe I felt vindictive against the rabbit and held a kangaroo court for fun :lol:.

Luckily, I was never again really mean to animals and never turned into a serial killer :slight_smile:.

9. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

Uhhh...I think the cruellest thing I've ever done was in middle school. Not exactly the greatest years of my life since I was so lost and confused most of the time...but anyway, there was just this girl in my English class that pissed me off but at the same time, she was considered 'popular' I guess....So I had a guy friend that I used to hang out with in that class and I remember one day, we were joking around and my friend had to leave the class for something. The girl came up to me and just started causing drama (I hate confrontations, I can't think straight) and she just kept saying, "Oh, you and [guy friends name] are going aren't you?" or "I didn't you liked guys like him."

I was getting so pissed that I finally blurted out, "We're not going out! As if I would date a guy like him!"

[Side note: The guy in question was considered 'slow' or something and he was teased alot because he was so passive and agreeable.]

It went quiet and I didn't realise that the guy had walked in before I spoke and was standing right behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never felt so shitty in my life. Now, I don't know why the girl got under my skin so much but then again, I was very insecure back then. But I swore to never let people get to me like that especially after that incident. Tensions kind of rose between me and the friend and we became very distant after that and I don't talk to him now since moving from my old hometown.

10. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Poured salt on slugs. I feel awful & I'm so sorry, now.

That had to be a really awful and horrible way to die. :'(

It was scientific curiosity and morbid fascination at the time, and I was pretty young. But still. Ugh. :'( Just ugh. >_< *can't believe now I'd have done that*

---------- Post added 22nd Dec 2014 at 12:16 AM ----------

I'm LOL-ing xD

#10 all paths, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  11. White Knight

Yeah the things we do for scientific curiosity... I used to snap heads/legs or antenna of ants and throw them back to their nest. If my memory serves without antenna they don't recognize their friend and attack it. Leave headless ones out of the nest like a trash....

I also regret those.

However there was that boy I was bloody well mean towards during high school years... I was verbally bullied but I never think twice while doing the same thing to him or mocking him.

Thinking about the boy I was and man I am now... It feels like I am baptised by fire. I only wish it could be sooner so I had less memories of shame to look back to.

12. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told someone that they should have been aborted. That still haunts me today because it was a really cruel and unnecessary thing to say. It was a heat of the moment thing, and we're on good terms.

I also put a horny guinea pig into the hutch of another guinea pig to see what they would do. That was mean to the other guinea pig. They were both male. Needless to say, there were a lot of 'wee' sounds or whatever guinea pigs do.

#12 imnotreallysure, Dec 22, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  13. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've been involved with a couple of married women, which is pretty sad considering I've been cheated on myself and know exactly how terrible it is to find out it's happened/ing to you.

I actually did have another chance quite a few years ago. that time I realized I was about to do it again and walked away from the situation. maybe with the others I was just enacting some personal measure of revenge and just needed to get it out of my system. sad excuse either way.

14. CyanChachki

I called my ex a bunch of terrible names and gave her the cold hard truth as to why I wouldn't go out with her again (after she asked me to take her back the 5th time). It's not an excuse but I was at the breaking point. We already tried to be in a relationship 3 times and she was trying to make herself a victim among my friends, acting as if I was being abusive towards her when in reality, she'd lie to me every day, cheated and made everything about her. I felt bad for hurting her so bad, so I allowed our friendship to continue on but she kept asking me out.

To this day, she sometimes spots me in the crowd and approaches me, trying to discuss our relationship. She even joined my swim team this year and has tried to talk to me multiple times and will often stand near me, listening to my conversations with others before the lanes are set up.. it gets to the point where I have to tell her to back off and do something else.

15. Andronas

The most cruel thing I ever did was in response to 4 years of ill treatment on behalf of two manipulative people whom I regarded as friends. These two were mother and son. Eventually, the pressure of their behavior got to be so much that i responded with force. His mom had told me something very severe about his past, something that happened when he was an infant. I told him about it in the hope that they would have to stop eating on me and instead chew on each other for a while. They are both extremely screwed up people, and the mom is a narcissist who likes to brainwash people. I'm not sure I'll ever feel guilt about paying them their due.

16. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Idk, probably being at a family friend's house and accidentally knocking over one of the father's packaged figurines and leaving it there.

Him and his wife noticed it and rushed into their bedroom, closing the door. Heard the word "ghost" being muttered.

17. shinji

shinji Guest

And yet he might still remember this... Still he chose to forgive you and your relationship is now better for it. Don't feel bad about what you did, we all do stupid things when we are little and don't have a better understanding about other people's emotions. In fact, we rarely understand our own, and usually just lash out at those closest to us, trying to make sense of things.

/thread - I'll number them, you decide what's the worst...

1 - Cats! In the age range of ~ 5 to 8 I tried drowning a cat, bashed the nose of another (after throwing it from a high place), almost suffocated a third when I face planted it's head in the dirt, almost strangled a fourth and killed one in my sleep as a result of me rolling over it.
    2 - Friends! I actually told a person this "You thought we were friends, how stupid of you!". Then proceeded to slam the door in their face and later laugh at them for actually starting to cry. This was at around age 10. Thinking back, the person in question was probably the kindest person I knew back then.
    3 - Waited about a minute (maybe due to shock, not sure) to call for help when my grandmother fell and broke her leg. Granted there was a lot of blood but still, I sat there and stared. This was when I was around 7.
    4 - Choked a boy I used to play with, when I was around ~9 - 11. Actually tried to choke him but didn't have enough strength in my arms.
    5 - Not being able to cry when losing relatives. That makes me a horrible person... All throughout my childhood and teenage years. I didn't even care, still don't...
    6 - Actually having attempted suicide in the past, disregarding all those around me, and for the stupidest of reasons... This was when I was 18 years old.
    7 - Almost pushed a guy through a second story window. The window broke and it was a miracle that he didn't got hurt. This was around the age of ~16 - 17.
    8 - Almost dislocating the arm of a girl. We both were at around age ~5. Don't ask... good thing it was only a sprain.
    9 - Breaking the arm of a boy that I used to be good friends with. This was intentional, and while he did not deserve it, he did... somewhat deserve it. At around age 12.
    10 - Cutting the palm of my (at that time) closest friend's little sister. Granted it was an accident, but the blade went to the bone. Was at around age 14.

Do I win a prize for my honesty?

I would like to point out that I've tried really hard to make peace both with those who I have hurt and with myself. I haven't done "thread worthy" stuff after stopping school. I wouldn't blame anyone if they thought less of me, but would expect to at least show some understanding. I was a really messed up kid, and still am quite a messed up adult. But at least now I do my best to not hurt others.

18. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    I'd say it was some comments I made about a news story about a transsexual woman. Not transphobic comments, I'd say, but very hurtful to a close friend.

19. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I built a Meccano sword and hit(nowhere near full strength) other kids at preschool. I also attempted to copy fighting moves I saw on TV. The teachers were forever dragging me off other kids. I must stress that none of this was malicious and I apologised profusely if they cried.

I even tied down a good friend at my 10th birthday party and pretended to interrogate him. He was happy to play along but we scared the other kids. Especially because I had this guy in my room and they couldn't tell all the cries were an act. I only began feeling guilty about it a few years later when I understood the sexual undertones.

I can't really decide which is most evil. I got bullied in high school, so, I'd like to think I've mostly turned from my evil ways. I've thought about countless terrible things, but I would never seriously harm somebody, unless I had a damn good reason. Technically, the cruelest things I've ever done were with consent, but then it's not really cruel if it's fun.

I say mean things when I'm pissed off, but sometimes people deserve to be told off. Like that idiot drunk guy that called me in my teens and he thought I was his girlfriend. I played along and broke up with him. He should've thanked me for teaching him a lesson for his own good.

I've said plenty dumb ignorant stuff as well, but I always try to learn from it. Like the time I said something like 'how can anyone be unhappy with their gender' and 'what a crazy person' when I watched a TV program that had a trans woman in it. I still feel terrible about this.

The strangest evil thing I've done is I used scientific names of drugs when I played hangman. And I sucked at chess, so, I limited game time to 3 minutes because that gives me an advantage.

20. Silver Springs

I share the view of Blanche DuBois that deliberate cruelty is unforgivable. I can be the biggest bitch in the world sometimes, but I usually am only cruel to people who deserve it. I couldn't stand to be directly cruel to someone harmless. On the other hand, perhaps the most cruel thing I've ever done is completely mentally breaking a former friend of mine psychologically. He is one of the most despicable people I know, but I still feel a tinge of guilt for doing it.