Do you consider yourself nice or mean?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Burnedcloset, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Ryujin

I am a bit of a bitch

Sometimes my sarcasm, coldness, passive aggressiveness and general inconsiderateness get the better of me

2. TheStormInside

When I'm being serious I'm generally a nice person. I try to be a good supportive friend. I do my best to be considerate of others, kind, and understanding. At times I can be a bit selfish and put myself ahead of others, but it's something I've been working on.
    My sense of humor is pretty dry and sarcastic, so it might come off as snarky or mean at times. I've also been told I can be a bit *too* honest. But if you're my friend I've got your back. :icon_wink

3. RadioRoss

I'm a real asshole.

4. Illus1

I am nice to everyone, yes everyone including myself! That means if your nice to me I'm nice to you. If your mean to me then well May God save you. I used to be a pushover at one time but not anymore. See I believe that the one person that will always always be by your side is yourself so you must love that great amazing person. And be fair to yourself & not take nonsense from people that hurt you. Yes forgive but don't enable :slight_smile:

5. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I don't know if my first impression gives off a very warm vibe, but I think I'm a nice person and I'm usually willing to go the extra mile to help out the people I care about. I guess you could say I'm an acquired taste but that's kind of a sad way of looking at it. =/

6. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I at least try to be a nice person, friendly and respectful to everybody. You'll have to tell me how good I'm doing of it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. Yosia

I'm nice to people who i like and am neutral to people i don't like so much.

8. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm nice to people as long as they don't piss me off.

9. photoguy93

I'm really nice - but have a secret little mean side of me. Actually, it's more like - "stinging" or "crappy". It's usually brought on my guys, but that's a different story.

10. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nice, to the point that I spend too much time upset at myself for things that I should probably be upset at other people for.

11. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm sweet as can be :slight_smile: just dont piss me the hell off....

12. PositivelyMe

Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm generally a nice person; I go out of my way to make sure people are okay, am always there to listen, and to my best to be supportive. But if you hurt someone I love or say something offensive or problematic and defend it, my bitchy side will come out with a vengeance.

13. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It does depend on the situation. I have a 'default' attitude of goodwill towards all people, excepting very few who have harmed either myself or those I love, but these individuals are rare, and I don't hold grudges over minor things. So I think I'm pretty nice to most people. But I'm learning that if one is not careful, some people can take advantage of you, you have to be careful that being 'nice' doesn't become 'being a doormat'. One can stand one's ground, and stand up for oneself firmly, without having to be 'mean', however.

14. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You do a good job. :thumbsup:

15. QueerQueen

I would say I'm pretty nice most of the time, but I'm also really blunt.. especially to my friends which can cause some trouble from time to time. I think they appreciate it though, I mean they still keep me around :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: There is nobody that I actually despise or hate. However I will stand up for myself and my friends in situations where people want to try to start something. I used to be super cautious to avoid conflict when I was in high school, now I really could care less I'm not going to sit there and take hits whether verbal or physical.. I'm not spineless.

16. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Probably mean.

17. Acm

Acm Guest

I try to be nice but I admit I can be pretty rude sometimes. I tend to treat people how they treat me, so if someone's rude to me I won't bother being nice back.

18. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I think im too nice at times. I want to be a little more mean now.

19. One Man Army

I'm probably what you call 'nice' but it worries me that people label me as nice simply because I'm not very interesting and it's the best word they can come up with.

Anyway I can come across as cold or rude but it's not intentional. I'm just awkward and sometimes I just forget to be friendly, haha.

Mr Mourinho, you're mean enough as you are :grin:

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I can easily be mean. In fact, it seems to come more naturally to me. However, I've been a work in progress for several years, and I'm nice-enough. Some days, though, I have to be a little more forceful about repressing the negative tendencies, which still won't die; and they never will, which is why I'm usually exhausted, by the end of the day.

I've told people before:

I am exceptional at being the good guy, but I am natural at being the bad guy.​

I think that sums me up, fairly well.