1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well that dentist appointment was horrible. They just told me how gross i am and said it'd cost over 4k to fix me. I just want them all pulled.... i can't handle them drilling.

2. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    How does autocorrect think "definitively" is better than "definitely" when I accidentally write "definitrly"?

Autocorrect making a typo look like a malapropism is the worst thing.

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

My book didn't come today :frowning2:

Also, just looked into buying myself an fm system to help with hearing issues. After initial sticker shock and knowing insurance probably wouldn't cover it, I'm thinking my hearing issues aren't worth several thousand dollars. Ugh.

4. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What book are you waiting on and what is an fm system exactly?

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

The Running Man by Stephen King.

FM system- it's basically a microphone and headset type system that helps negate background noise and make it easier for someone with a hearing issue to understand their speaking partner. For me, a hearing aid would basically be useless since I don't have trouble with someone's volume. I have auditory processing disorder and just joined this group on Facebook. Apparently fm systems make a huge difference but I don't know if it's worth the expense. I do okay most of the time, unless there's a lot of background noise.

6. Justinian20

Fantasies: I have some really great ones

a huge guy with plenty of muscles turns up chasing off bullies who want to beat me up, and he picks me up and carries me to the hospital and the romance starts. He runs his arms down my arm and he grasps my hands and runs his fingers through them. He's doing everything to me. The next night, he starts feeling my body and his hands run down my soft chest. The next night after that I'm in a paper gown and I was sleeping and I wake up with my hands tied to a bed somewhere out of the hospital and we basically have a night of sex. I don't wanna get too descriptive with the sex because well, it might not be appropriate to this site, but I got really descriptive in my fantasy.

I have plenty of fantasies like these, just ones I get dominated in and I am all submissive, it kind of surprises me that I am submissive cause my personality does not suggest that I am a submissive kind of guy. Like in all my fantasies I get dominated by a male, even the ones with guys who are feminine.

7. DeviantAttitude

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Studying Biology. Its cool, but it's still studying -.-

8. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

What'd they do today Ev, just look at your mouth?
    - And I am sorry. :frowning2:

9. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have weird conversations all the time, but I think that tops it.

10. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

I need a girlfriend, I am sick of being lonely all the time. :c
    - To bad that the one person I want to date is dating someone else and is head over heals in love with him (yet she says she also likes me)... I kind of wish I could get over her so I can be happy but she's so perfect. ;-;

11. OtherMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really want to come out to my best friend and hope it dosn't change anything, maybe become better friends

12. RainbowGreen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I admit, I don't know crap about English grammar. Don't ask me why I do it, I just know it's the right thing to do D: It's like math, I don't give a shit about your rule, I found the answer by using mine :/

13. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Bacon salad dressing tastes so good :grin:

14. AlamoCity

I gotta be more careful. I was reading a hunting magazine with my sister and there was a hot guy in one of the pics and I said "it's cute" and then I said I was referring to the dog next to the guy. Damn, I really gotta be more careful.

15. justjade

Holy fuck, I just want to stomp out this bitch one Facebook who collectively referred to us transgender people as "you things". She admitted in some of her comments that her account was fake and only used to harass trans people. I promptly reported her for after she started shit with a trans woman, calling her all kinds of nasty names and saying we should all die. She'll probably just make another account and do the same thing, but the point in this case is to make it exhausting for her to continue bullying us, even if it doesn't stop her.

16. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, im too afraid to let them drill.

17. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

I get that.
    - Do they offer sedation (like laughing gas or being knocked out) or anything like that? I had that when I got my wisdom teeth out and when I had one of my teeth fixed because I was so stressed.

18. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is my time to say goodbye.

19. Romi

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

BABY SHRIMP!

One of our RCS is currently birthing her young and I have a front row seat to this amazing event!!! I am so excited. I texted my husband to let him know and he's still stuck at work for another hour. I wish he were here to see this with me. These shrimp are his babies.

They are sooo tiny, too. Like super transparent and only 2mm.

The sad part is that one of our girls who was berried is just lying at the bottom of the breeder. I don't think she made it, and it breaks my heart. But she isn't holding any eggs. So after our mother-in-labor is done...I'll have to check in to see what the possible causes were for the other girl's passing.

BUT OMG. BABY SHRIMP IN BIG TANK. I JUST SAW ONE FLOATING AROUND IN THE BIG TANK.

Laugh all you want guys, but this is important to meeee. And I didn't expect them to come so soon. AHHH. And now she's swimming around like a mad woman and I need to get this Oto off the breeder. And my husband just called and told me he told his Manager [who happens to love him] that we were in labor. Hahahaha. Oh gosh.

20. tulipinacup

Idk what I just read but I enjoyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.