1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LD579, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    (*hug*)
    Your parents are dicks. If they can only appreciate you for what they want out of you rather than for the bright and brilliant individual you've become it's their loss.

It's human nature for others to try putting themselves in someone else's shoes, but after alls said and done only you really know yourself.

But I will say on behalf of myself and those of us at EC who know and appreciate you, in our humble opinion you are awesome. So take that holiday bonus and buy yourself something nice, you deserve it.

2. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This next week is going to be hard. Christmas and retail sounds just lovely / sarcasm

3. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just as EC seems a little safer on racial topics compared to a few weeks ago, we now have transphobia galore.

How delightful.

4. C P

C P

Damn we're kicking the Colt's asses...perhaps something good has come from today after all.

42-0 just beautiful...

Cowboys4lyfe

5. Ryujin

I've essentially given up on my existence ever meaning anything. I've been getting worse and worse until today it finally decided to culminate in the worst depression I've had in my life. I'm tired of existing, of going through this bullshit day in day out, every day another asshole, another argument, another incident that belittles me, another incident to make me feel scared. I'm tired of fearing transphobia from my parents. From worrying that I'm going to be outed because I posted on an online forum and my dad happens to know my username and can read the statuses I've written, which I now have to delete all of. I'm tired of having a holiday in which I am made to feel awful, terrible, anti social, worthless and a child by literally everyone around me, my family and even just random strangers. I'm tired of being held back by this fucking system that wants to stop me going where I want to go simply because I'm not old enough. I'm tired of this fucking world. I got pissed because I have to rewrite this. I get pissed at myself for nothing. The amount of times I've considered self harm today is ridiculous. Right now I can imagine a serrated blade cutting across my arm, and the scariest thing is that it feels tempting. I'm tired of being teased at school for superficial things. I'm tired of life. I don't want to exist.

And you know what, I do it anyway, for no fucking reason other than to keep those around me happy.
    Is that worth it?
    I don't know.
    But I don't want to give up.
    I want to give up.
    But I'm not going to.

6. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

It's been a whole since I've been out on the scene drinking, as fun as it is here in the UK I think it's slowly dying as we have come a long way in relation to LGBT based things. To me that is a little short sighted as in the grand scheme of things UK wise we still have issues in general society reference LGBT life in general. Hate crime to people seems to be on the rise although I disagree, it's more that people report things these days. There is still a place for the gay scene and indeed I see this for at least the next 10 years of not 20 until society truly catches up

7. shinji

shinji Guest

Depriving myself from sleep, because... timezones. Why do I find it so hard to just go to bed and deal with everything some other time? Why must I stay so late... for something that will inevitably ruin any chances I have of actually going to bed today.

Oh well...

"Life" - It hates me.

8. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, not a great day for that. I've read a couple disturbing posts today. It's one thing to have a hateful opinion, but I don't get what you could possibly gain by sharing that on an LGBT support site.

9. CyanChachki

I met a guy in my dreams last night. He was pretty cute but still a bit geeky looking (which I adore). It was a pretty vivid dream and it seemed a little too realistic. I wish it wasn't a dream. Though, it was nice for the time being :slight_smile:

10. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How is Bradley so attractive?
    Watching American Hustle. So Far so good :grin:

11. Oddish

Oddish Guest

And such lovely timing considering I've been dealing with terrible dysphoria (and seemingly many other trans members on EC are, as well). What a fantastic way to exacerbate isolation and suicidal feelings.

I think I need to leave this place for a while.

12. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Look. You know what that thread proves? You don't need a penis to be a man. That idiot had a penis. But he's clearly not a man. Just a little insecure, transphobic boy.

13. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    *wonders what all this transphobia talk is about*
    *Looks on that thread*
    Oh.

14. please don't get down on yourself!! from what I've seen you are a wonderful and lovely person, who doesn't deserve this sadness. I'm really sorry you have to go through all of this, just hang in there please:slight_smile: you can do it, as you said just don't give up! sending a giant hug your way (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

15. Browncoat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This transphobic thread keeps eluding me..

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

It's the bathroom thread.

17. RadioRoss

it's times like these where i wish i was a guy :eusa_pray

18. bioticvanguard

Out Status:
    A few people
    since i've been on my new antidepressants, i actually have been pretty much borderline. i don't know if it's actually working or a placebo effect. it's weird.

19. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I now know where Magic Corn gets it's name; after trying one tiny but very tasty cup priced at £1.50, I've realised it has the power to make my money disappear.

20. Burnedcloset

I haven't even read the bathroom thread. You guys are scaring me lol

I'm thinking about the future right now. Planning my escape. *evil villain laugh*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.