1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's Talk Kink!

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by The Virgo, Nov 11, 2014.

1. idream

idream Guest

I heard this recently from a friend...very true

2. NewlyFemme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I would love to be flogged.. at least once in my life by a top woman.

3. blackout456

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    What is bdsm? I get spanking domination but what else does it contain? Blood play peeling scat? Also if a girl say she wants to pee in your mouth and you just met her should u be scared?

4. wolf of fire

Blackout456 BDSM is an overlapping acronym for bondage, discipline, dominance, submission, and sadomasochistic

5. LauraLovesYou

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm actually interested in trying anything (within reason), so sure. kink is good. I've enjoyed it in the past anyways. :3

6. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Tip! Talk it out with who ever you want to try things with. Let them know what you wanna do and not do. And never think less of yourself is you are into being a sub and never put too much pride in yourself if you're into being a dom.

7. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have a REALLY good example of why the discussion should come before the act. a woman I was seeing wanted me to spank her, which I'd never thought about really, so I gave it a shot. while I was doing it, it felt really good to be in control like that. the bad part came when I stopped and looked at how red and swollen her cheeks were. she made no complaints at all, but seeing that just made my enjoyment in the moment feel kind of sickening. we never discussed whether or not it had happened because she actually enjoyed it, or she thought I might. not talking about it before or after actually led to us breaking up over it.

a weekend or two later, we were fooling around and she playfully smacked my butt. I thought she was just fooling around, I said something like, "ok, enough of that", which must've sounded as me being playful back. next thing I know, she reaches down to the floor picked up a hairbrush and smacked me very firmly with the flat side of the handle on the ass with it. I spun around, looked her right in the face and asked what she thought she was doing. she clearly was horrified both at what had just happened and the look on my face, she dropped the brush and ran into the living room crying. I fully realized I had reacted like an asshole, and immediately went out to try and fix things. she was sobbing and all I could make out was her saying that she thought she had understood something. she had obviously come to the conclusion that I had really liked the whole spanking thing and was waiting for her to return the favor, hence the brush so she could light my cheeks up as good as I'd done to hers. I managed to stop the crying, but she told me that she was so embarrassed that she couldn't even look at me and asked that I leave.

over the next couple of weeks we talked and everything seemed ok. the next saturday we had plans for I ended up with friday off, so I called and asked if she wanted to make a weekend of it. she paused and told me that not only did she no longer want to see me either that night or the next, but that we'd already spent more than enough time together. I can't say I didn't know what had brought this on, but I was still completely taken off guard. I asked if there was any point talking about it further, she said no. I said that I guessed the only thing left to say was goodbye then, she agreed, I said goodbye, she said it back. just as I was reaching to hang up the phone, I heard her crying. to this day I'm still unsure of why it was her that was crying when I was the one that had just been dumped.

#47 PurpleDude, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  8. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you kidding me? I have no problem with kinky stuff unless it involve piss or shit or kids or stuff like that. I even got a nickname for my sadism! It's one of the few things that forced me to be social and I've even read books about this like I'm some kind of sex nerd. I'll put it this way -- I only date masochists. I want you to imagine the best rolleroaster ride in the world x 70000 and throw in being tipsy... that's how sadism feels! I'm not gonna lie. I get so absorbed in my frenzies that I had no idea I was getting off for the longest time.

Although I was comfortable with my sadism in my head since a young age, it took me a while to actually be comfortable hurting partners. I think it's just another way of expressing love and I'm not devoid of affection. I can't really relate to what the media calls sadistic. Actually, being sadistic has forced me to confront morality. It isn't always pleasant, but I'm grateful for it. That guilt is a reminder that I'm not a terrible person.

The urges/thoughts in my head are 99% dominating, but I'm more of a switch in reality. It's funny because I'm kind of a control freak elsewhere. People that put up a 'fight' are the BEST! Probably TMI, but what the hell, I've been pretty open about it for years. Of course I'm all about SSC or at least RACK. At the end of the day, I just want to feel blood on my hands. It's easier to extract blood than many people think. And I'm simply going to stop thinking about blood right now or I'll be unproductive today xD

It can REALLY help to 'debrief'; discuss events with your partner and understand that sadistic acts were loved. That's something I wish I knew when I began my journey. I know BDSM isn't a substitute for therapy, but it's proven strangely healing.

9. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A+. Last night I was at an event and took part in a scene, I won't give details of what/how because that would probably cross the gratuitous line. I was the bottom in this particular scene, and the top was a woman I've gotten to know fairly well over the last few months. We talked about it beforehand, what both of us were comfortable with, we set up a safe word, and she checked in on me regularly and asked how I was going and whether I needed a break or her to tone it down. When I called time, she helped me stand up, gave me a hug and a drink of water, and told me how good I'd been. That's who you want to play with, someone who treats you with respect and kindness.

10. Calix

I'm very much a sub person, but I can switch. My experience is very small but bondage seems like fun. I also like the idea of roleplay. Luckily my new gf is also into this whereas my ex wasn't. Should make for fun times ^.^

I'm fairly open minded to most things, provided there's no pain/blood and no bodily fluids that belong down the toilet. I'm not judgy though, if someone is into it, their into it (I just ain't doing it). The only fetish I'll never be able to accept is pedophilia for obvious reasons.

11. Yosia

I am cool with handcuffs and tying and similar things, but pain, blood and toilet things are not very nice for me.

12. The Virgo

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I feel soo good that everyone is open with sharing what they like. To me it just seem that everyone is happy with their sexual side and could careless about what others think. The reason why i started this was for me to feel more happier with myself even if it did seem kinda dirty, But now i see others commenting and sharing as well and i just wanna hug you all! (&&&)

13. cuppycake

Would you date someone that likes the kinky side?
    Yes.

Do you like the kinky side?
    FUCK YES. Well, not everything, but most of it! I'm more of a Bondage/RP/other soft&sexy stuff. I'm NOT into pain, blood and .. the more hardcore part of it.

Do you want to try it?

*grins and nods*

What don't you like about it?
    I usually like those stuff, as long as I'm not submissive! I wouldn't want anyone tying me and teasing me with sex toys. It's not my thing. I'd rather be the one doing it!Shit, I'm weird, I know.

14. borntoroam

borntoroam Guest

Would you date someone that likes the kinky side?
    Yes, of course! I'd hope the same for the other person, because I do have my fair share of kinks (though I'd be scared to open up to someone I really connected with).

Do you like the kinky side?
    Very much so!

Do you want to try it?
    Yes! I have always wanted to try, because it is indeed something I am curious about.

What don't you like about it?
    Blood, needles, confinement - basically things that bring on intense fear. Extreme pain.

15. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Absolutely. I'm still extremely shy in bed, but my girlfriend is very dominant and kinky and I love it. :redface:

The things I don't like about kink (or extreme) are fisting, blood, bodily fluids that aren't associated with arousal, and face slapping.

I'll do just about anything else as long as trust is involved.

#55 Anthemic, May 12, 2015
    Last edited: May 12, 2015
  16. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Me - exact opposite - as long as I'm not dominant ^^

17. Im Hazel

I've mentioned this before. I'd do almost anything legal and healthy, as long as I'm sub.

18. Gymskirtboy

Gymskirtboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had this happen to me when I was in my early 20s and to this day I just don't understand it.

19. Lipstick Leuger

I am also. You should communicate this to your Dom, you would probably find they go along with it nicely......

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have to find one first. You're a sweetie. :3