I'm not sure how i'm gonna move out

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by stocking, Nov 10, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm not sure how i'm going to move out , it's causing me to stress out and lose sleep . It's gotten so bad that people at work tell me I look tried .
    Well I was planning to move out when my mom went on one of her jobs when she's gone for a week , but I'm not sure how much stuff I'll take and plus before I leave I need to do a few things . I don't know where to start a,nd I'm panicking I only have 2 months left before my parents move out of our current home and I want to move into the women's shelter before then .
    I want to avoid fighting with my mom because she will be upset about me leaving and will raise hell .
    She isn't getting any work with her current job , she decided to stay home . She's suppose to be saving money to move but she hadn't , but it's not my problem anyway .

2. NatWheeled

Maybe if you sit down n make a list of what you need to get done before you move, then take it one item at a time.

Also maybe make a list of what you need to bring, then add to it what you want to bring...etc

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks NatWheeled I never thought of making a list .:slight_smile: