Weirdest physical quality of the opposite sex that you want?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lymanclark, Nov 6, 2014.

1. DoriaN

I wish I could get a period... and to know what it's like...

Edit: Yep some vomit, but I never did. Sweating and feeling weak is part of it too.

2. Quiet Raven

Lol. Yeah well. I probably shouldn't have even said that. Since like I said the worst thing I have experienced down there is jumping on top of them on a bike. And that is also the only common occurrence that causes it. At least for me. People don't come up and smack me in the balls on a regular basis, lol. And I think it is rare that guys do... Well I dunno.

Well... When I was kid, there was a group of guys who did. At least they tried. It was kinda funny actually. They punch me. Completely miss the balls every time, then laugh and say "do you even have anything down there??". Yes you morons, you just don't know where to hit. Lol.

---------- Post added 6th Nov 2014 at 08:16 PM ----------

Oh really? Wow... I wonder if it will ever happen to me...

Some even vomit?

#22 Quiet Raven, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  3. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No, not hips, but chest and torso. I suppose the absence of wide hips would add to this; skeletal structures and whatnot. It's interesting in that the first time I hugged a trans girl on hormones, even, she felt different than a lot of cis women: thicker, stronger, but only slightly. Another person said something similar about hugging a trans guy, long into transition.

And yeah, I've heard of some vomiting or passing out after being hit there. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: It's messed up - we joke about it all the time, when doing the same about a vagina would be considered insensitive, to say the least! Luckily, I've never experienced such pain, but definitely see those parts as a giant sign saying, "Kick me!"

4. DinelodiiGitli

I'm not sure this is weird (though my family thinks it is) or if I really should be commenting here but I would definitely like to be more muscular and I sort of switch back in forth between liking having boobs and wanting to be flat-chested.
    Back when I was underweight from my eating disorder I was almost completely flat chested and I was very slim and genderless looking (aside from my hair) and I (at times) miss that.
    I don't miss feeling like death though.

5. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

I get you. Maybe you're bigender?

Also, I'm proud to say that I DO look rather genderless, currently. Small, slim, broad-shouldered, androgynous face, small mustache/long eyelashes.

6. DinelodiiGitli

That's a possibility.
    And that sounds great! Face wise I look androgynous but body wise definitely female. And sometimes that's fine but others....not so much. :confused:

7. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

Aw, well, have you tried binding?

Yeah, I wish I could be less androgynous and more straight-up MASCULINE. :eusa_danc

8. DinelodiiGitli

I wish, but my Mother would have a fit. I brought up wearing men's clothes once and she got all angry over it. But hey, I guess that's just the way it is for now. ^^;

9. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    lymanclark, i dont think u would want to be kicked in the balls, it feels like someone has gotten a group of people together with paintball guns and they are all shooting you and you get all sweaty, you cant brethe, you want to weeze, hyperventilate, cry, vomit, and die all at the same time. but on the other hand i would like just for like one day be skinny, but not like skin and bones skinny, like an hour glass figure, lol one of my weird obsessions are with lips, ive always wanted bit juicy, lips that take like a whole tube of lip stick to cover lol.

#29 Awesome_trans_girl13, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  10. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

Oddly enough I'd like to experience that, but not to the point of destroying my male reproductive organs-I mean getting hit in the balls, lol. The bjs and handjobs would feel amazing. This may be odd but getting and awkward boner in high school lets say around PE time for the swimming unit and a hot girl walks by, that would be, well kind of awesome but not at the same time. Also I want more hairy legs, but not werewolf hairy, just enough to masculinize me, and a slight 5 o clock shadow would be nice.

11. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

I want sideburns. I don't care if they're considered pretentious and/or villainous. I just want SIDEBURNS.

---------- Post added 6th Nov 2014 at 10:15 PM ----------

Dude, I get kicked in the ovaries every 6 weeks. It's Hell on Earth.

I wish my lips were thinner! They aren't even that full - and many S. Asian guys have plump lips.... but I just feel so girly with my little rosebud mouth :dry:.

12. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Adam's apple. A sharp, sexy one.

13. Awesome_trans_girl13

Out Status:
    All but family
    ugh, u can have mine, if i can have ur boobs lol:lol:

14. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

NO GIVE ME YOUR ADAM'S APPLE!!!!!!! You can have my chest!!!!!!!

15. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would gladly trade! Even though mine are just tiny lumps and are easily concealed wearing two sports bras, so they're probably A32 or something. Still want to get rid of them. >.<

---------- Post added 7th Nov 2014 at 12:18 PM ----------

They suuuck. At least when you get hit in the balls, there isn't a bloody pool around you (most of the time)! That awful day when you're at school, and you feel your period come and you have to rush to the bathroom and stuff toilet paper in your underwear and sit awkwardly for the rest of the day.

16. Ryujin

A period, I just like, I don't know why.

The most awkward part was when I started talking with my friend about how I envied him.
    That was weird.

Yeah.

:grin:

17. lymanclark

lymanclark Guest

I'm like 30A or something - but I, too, would get rid of 'em in a heartbeat.

BRO I KNOW THAT FEELING :bang: especially if you got it for the first time in the gym locker room and didn't realize - like, you SAW the stains but didn't know what they were?

And also when you bleed through your pads, underwear, and pants, throw up, and nearly faint. :***::***::***::***:

18. PeculiarChild

I want big feet. I really do. It's really strange, and yet I really do. I wear size 6 (men's-- I don't wear girl clothes), and I desire at least an 8 or 9.

19. Bastian

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Personally I find mood swings the worse. To hell with cramps, I just take one or five frindly pinkie pills and I am fine, thank you very much, but what am I supposed to do with the anxiety, fear, low energy, crying etc.?:rolle:

20. anonym

anonym Guest

I'd definitely like bigger feet with long toes and a small tight butt :grin:(minus the wide hips of course).