1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any other lesbian did this ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Sep 4, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    When I was a little girl I would make my two Barbies , have sex and I also had a baby that came with one of the barbies that was wrapped in a blanket . I would pretend that the two barbies were together and had a child one of the Barbies I named Cindy and the other one Barbara , Barbara was a doctor Cindy was a stay at home mom they weren't really married but fell in love with each other , I had the back round story and everything . I usually did this when no one was around sometimes, I even made them have sex too .
    I use to wonder why I did this as a kid being that I never saw any lesbians or knew two women can be together .
    Anyone else did this ?

#1 stocking, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  2. the haunted

I was more of a Hot Wheels and Legos type of girl.

3. Rancid

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually do recall doing similar things, with the Barbies kissing and having sex. Barbies weren't my favorite toys though, I believe I also did the same thing with other toys/stuffed animals regardless of their gender. I made boys kiss boys, boys kiss girls, and girls kiss girls :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Long before I had any knowledge of the LGBT community.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I did it with other stuff animals to but I always thought wouldn't it be nice if women could just be with women .

5. blueberrykisses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Not this specifically, but I did marry one of my Barbies when I was like 7. Like I legit married her, then put her in bed next to me at night and kissed her good night and considered her to be my wife. I was in love with her! And I remember her mouth was too small and I was frustrated we couldn't kiss properly. I decided I would remain married to her until I was at least 18 years old and then I would find a MAN for myself. LOL.

I also remember telling one of my friends to marry one of her Barbies because I did and it's awesome. And she just kinda thought it was pointless and I didn't understand how she could be uninterested in a pretty Barbie.. I remember being very enthusiastic about my 'marriage' and I wanted to tell my mom but I somehow had a sense it would be looked upon as bad so I never told her.

6. Randomcloud

I only had one Barbie doll and she was a strong, independent woman who drove around in her pink sedan all day xD But I did have a lot of lesbian Sims!

7. Purplefrog

Purplefrog Guest

That's really cute, Stocking and blueberrykisses.

I never got dolls - people used to buy them for me, including a pram and dolls house, and apparently never played with them. I think I used to pull their hair out instead, if I did "play" with them at all. My poor grandmother made a whole knitted outfit for one of the dolls, and I never played with that poor doll.

Like the haunted - it was lego, astronomy, scaletrix, meccanno, bike rides etc I was into. That and I was a massive bookworm, reading absolutely ANYTHING. Overall one big geek :eusa_danc

8. black-cat

I did a bit of everything, lol. I had straight "families" for my dolls house, lesbian ones and gay men, though my favourite was a man and a woman. I was very much raised as love is love doing didn't think anything of having 2 dads or whatever for my dolls. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. the haunted

Oh my god, I forgot about all my lesbian Sims!

10. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I did the same thing with my lovecraftian plushies. Cthulhu X Azazoth 4ever.

11. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    awww this is so cute :icon_bigg

---------- Post added 5th Sep 2014 at 09:03 AM ----------

awww :slight_smile:

12. Mysz

Yeah, though since I only owned one Barbie I substituted my little sister's stuffed kitty for her wife. What can I say- I was little :grin:

13. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    I used to make them make out naked.

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's cute too Mysz what ever works , I never had a wedding dress for my Barbies though .

15. cuppycake

I liked to think that all of my toys were pretty much homosexual, even though I didn't know that existed. I do remember quite clearly all the homosexual sims I made (both gay and lesbian) and I loved them so much <3

16. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

I didn't have a Ken doll until I was 6 so as a substitute my Barbies used to date and make out with each other. Though once I got Ken I never did that again.

17. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh yeah, all of my Barbies were lesbian :grin:

I only had like two men (Ken/Steve) out of like 10 plus female Barbies.

18. wdtgg

Out Status:
    A few people
    I would rather play with playmobils and the first barbie ever was a friendly way for my parents to try what I'd do about. I first requested a Ken instead of a Barbie, the Barbie was in the sorts of "but he need a girlfriend, don't he?" way.
    But I would do that either with playmobils and Barbies. From what I remember playmobils tended to be more heterosexual and Barbies were more lesbian or bisexual.
    I don't remember if I had them have babies, in both cases the kid would go to school and they both would work.

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I never had barbies, so I don't remember doing this. I actually had a heteronormative view as a young child.

20. LadyRedRover

I had lesbian Barbies :slight_smile: One couple was named Barbara and Jessica. Barbara had short brown hair and was a teacher while Jessica was a fashionable bartender with long fluffy blonde hair lol

My mom just thought it was because I didn't have a Ken doll :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: