1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is bestiality "wrong?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LordofNihil, Jun 10, 2014.

1. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You could say that's what happened with both Oliver and Nim because they were not around other chimps. Had they been around other chimps, they would not have done that. And that is the very definition of isolation - they were the only chimps they knew.

2. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Disclaimer: Chimpanzees don't like up to 90 years, normally. It doesn't hurt them physically, but what of the mental aspect? You can't just say if another animal is "asking for it" or not because sex works differently there. One would have to study them extensively to just vaguely know.

That italicized part has been overused; it's frustrating.

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 09:01 PM ----------

I'm sorry :c I can't help it that there were still others posting here.

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 09:02 PM ----------

Oliver and Nim?

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 09:04 PM ----------

I'm lost.

3. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

the chimpanzee is not asking for human dicking, we have studied enough to know by now that they would rather have huge monkey orgies than deal with our shit and they do not have our cognitional level so we're back to the legal consent shit again, where they cant

i feel liek the fucking NSA or FBI is tracking me now because I work at an animal shelter and now they probably think i wanna bone everything there, thanks op

4. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, lol. You're welcome.

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 09:18 PM ----------

By the way, at what age does one have to be to work or volunteer there?

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

work is 18, volunteer is 17. you can do it younger but you have to be with a parent. that's just where i work though it may differ a bit depending on where you are :>

6. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are animal shelters depressing? :/

7. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

The one I work at is no-kill so unless an animal is REALLY sick and has to be put down, not really! If I worked for the city though it would be harder I imagine. But someone's gotta do the hard job, you know?

8. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd prefer no euthanization except under extreme circumstances, and even then, I'm iffy.

9. Foxface

I am a very strong proponent in questioning all. Things such as incest (of proper age), gay marriage, bath houses, prostitution (again of proper age), threesomes and orgies don't phase me one bit. Each of these examples however has a thread of consent in them. In each case (of proper age) you have two or more people consenting to the activities ahead of them. My line is always drawn when consent is no longer considerable and genuine

when one engages in sex with an animal, there is no consent and it breaks pretty extreme boundaries. A dog and a woman, man and horse, whatever it may be breaks those same boundaries. I am very slow and careful to label anyone but I feel if someone requires an animal to satisfy them, I am quite worried about their state of mind but even if we remove the human element, you still have a person engaging in sex with an animal and there is still a lack of consent.

I can even get past (barely) the ick factor but you have to look at the social roles between animals and humans and doing the above activities destroys those roles and boundaries, puts people and animals at risk, and in my opinion amounts to sexual assault

Again these are just my opinions

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

It really really sucks, but until people fix their damn pets and take some responsibility... it's what has to happen right now, like to be financially realistic. It's not in any way ideal though, yeah. I spend the time I'm not at work (when I'm not shitposting on the internet) bottlefeeding kittens for another organization just so that they can help more animals live and get adopted, so more can be taken from kill shelters to keep making space. It's just a cycle that won't slow down or end until people just fix their pets and stop making kittens and puppies for "fun".

11. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Honestly, I think of beastiality the way homophobes think of homosexuals. I think it's just wrong, but if the animal consents and you do in in privacy... I still don't like it, but I guess I can't say it should be illegal.

12. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

the animal dont consent tho son, like, it can not so that throws that comparison out the window. a more fair comparison would be pedophilia; youth can say yes, they can "want" it, it can be in privacy, but they can't legally consent so it doesn't matter.

13. halfaxa

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Animals do not obtain the ability to express consent, so yes I believe it is indeed wrong.

14. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm done with this topic, I hope, and I can't send private messages because... I don't know... Anyway, just to share a thought, I hate when people say "fix" when they mean spay and neuter because it implies that the animals, born in their natural state, are "broken." They don't need to be "fixed"; that's dumb. But it's true that people, if they're going to take in an animal as their pet, should be responsible enough to take care of it. If they can't take care of puppies, they shouldn't allow their pets to copulate. Another thing, if many pets are being euthanized because there are too many, why isn't the same being done to humans? Aren't there way more humans than pets? No, many believe humans are more important and would risk more to keep the humans alive than keep the pets alive, as if it was that much trouble for one to take care of a pet during its lifespan. Again, there are plentiful humans in the world and pets don't tend to live long in comparison to humans.

15. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not that I'm condoning bestiality but I have to point out that we don't ask the animals if we can cut their balls off or take their eggs away so I don't feel like you can argue consent while advocating 'fixing (what a kind word) your pets' in the same breath.

16. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dammit. Can't help myself... Mostly, the issue is proper and unquestionable consent due to A) lack of proper communication and B) the way animals view sex is different from humans and different with humans. The consent may be there, but it's better to assume, in most cases, that it isn't, because it could be rape/abuse.

17. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

i could say neutralized but that sounds like i sci-fi killed them, ppl know what i mean when i say fixed, neuter is too ball-choppy and spay is like "spray?? huh??? can you repeat that ma'am?!!" and i don't know enough of the procedure or have the time to explain in detail what was done to the animals sex organs to people twenty times a day why yes let me explain what we cut and snipped and removed i neutralized your animal, with the lasers

also it sucks animals get put down like believe me i feel that shit i want it to stop but we don't euthanize humans because of overpopulation because of the whole cognitive awareness and fear of death plus while we can nuisance ourselves we created this while as dogs and cats are viewed as more disposable which is sick but u know this world get sick some time but i can not support the euthanization of people no sir i will not go there, to kill people, nope

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 07:26 PM ----------

okay lets stop fixing the animals and have sex with them instead, for a good planet, cool like i see what you're saying but lmao YOU CAN NOT CONSENT TO EAT THE ANIMAL OR FIX THEM, SO REALLY IF THEY PENETRATE WHO IS TO SAY WHAT IS MORALLY GREY OR NOT.... MAKES U THINK!!!!!!

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 07:27 PM ----------

I locked the cat inside the house, I fed her food she did not ASK FOR, provided water aGAINST HeR CONSENT, so i fucked her in heat because she wants it, animal consent u feel me

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 07:28 PM ----------

if cat meow means no, i let her kittens, but sex was cool, good cat sex gonna have to go to the doc tho u feel

18. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are many double standards at work here, yes? There's still a shit ton of problems going around with animals that bestiality is on a waiting list :/

---------- Post added 14th Jun 2014 at 11:31 PM ----------

Your sense is perishing. Stop. Lol. I cannot even :confused:

19. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

really we can't get consent for what animals want so why do anything to and for them, let's tokyo jungle mad maxx this shit up, fight fuckin feral dogs with my FISTS n cleeter over then just fuckin the horse, i mean why do anything, such a vague grey area, like should i... have sex with the animal? i dunno man this is a real philosophical quandry, like putting my dick in the horse, shit man i just dont know

20. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most likely reason we don't euthanize humans because of overpopulation is we'd end up killing people based on their economic status.

The only thing you're making me think about is how little you're contributing to the conversation. Stop with the petty sarcasm and assuming anyone who doesn't agree with everything you say is against you. It's annoying.