1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do with body hair?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LiquidSwords, May 18, 2014.

1. confuseduser99

Me too! I need like a bottle and a half to remove all my body hair!

2. AlamoCity

+1

Given than I'm not exactly hairless :lol:, I prefer guys to just keep what they have on naturally and be proud of it :slight_smile:. That said, if I go to a waterpark, I always shave my lower back and back shoulders.

3. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Lol, these are just stray hairs I get on my upper back, above my shoulder blades and on my shoulders. With a mirror, I can reach and pluck them.

Although forgot to mention, I do have a small patch of hair above my tailbone. I shave this area.

4. wanderinggirl

What to do with body hair:
    -Use as a drain stopper
    -Stuff pillows/mattresses with it
    -Make a fake stache/beard
    -Donate it to 3M for Velcro making purposes
    -Sell it on the internet to the niche bodyhair market

...Am I misunderstanding the question?

5. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

6. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a Norelco Bodygroom that I use. I shaved my legs and stomach, the whole 9 last month other than the hair on my forearms. It all grew back so quickly. I hate my body hair. Debating about what to do now. For the good or bad, my pubes won't grow back to a forest. lol. Everything else comes back pretty quickly but not as thick.

7. Camerooon

I get a little hair around my nipples that I shave, and I trim my armpits and, erm, down there.

---------- Post added 18th May 2014 at 11:21 PM ----------

My pillow was getting a little flat... So I shaved and stuffed it, and -hey presto!- it was as good as new! :icon_bigg

8. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I'm female, but I honestly don't give a damn about body hair. Most of the time I don't even shave that much (Okay I'll shave my armpits, but I don't get the point of having leg or pubic hair shaved the majority of the time, I don't even like shaving my 'facial' hair).
    If anything it actually pisses me off when people tell me to shave this or that, because I take pride in a lot of my hair (I know, how feminine of me :wink: )

I also prefer my women to NOT be fully shaved. I understand shaving some things like underarms/breasts/butt, but otherwise It's not needed to be in a relationship with me. I have no preference on legs either, if she wants to shave them cool, and if she doesn't want to, also cool!
    However, I can't stand shaved pubes and I'd never date someone who has 'bare' genitals; It's such a turn-off and a deal-breaker for me. I think trimmed is best (I don't really like super bushes either, but I'd still prefer natural bush over bare genitals).

Likewise with men, you will find many different preferences. There are men who LOVE fuzzy guys, crotch, leg, armpit, chest hair and all, and others who find it gross.

I think if you want to shave though, go for it. I just shave with a regular razor and cream (but I also mainly just do the armpits and legs, so...).

9. thesharkamander

Occasionally I'll shave my legs or armpits, but not often. Mostly just when it gets really hot outside.
    But if it's not really hot, I don't care that much.

My partner can be shaven or unshaven--whatever they're comfortable with.

10. GurtieP

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I prefer hair on guys. Completely hairless is a turnoff. I'll take a hairy chest any day.

11. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't care for chest and stomach hair (though I have plenty of it, and I do show my chest hair proudly) but I love pubic hair. The bushier the better.

12. LiquidSwords

Not really a way to ask this politely :confused: but what about hair around the actual anus? Personally I'd find it gross to have sex with a guy with a lot of hair there, do most people not feel the same?

13. Cass

I shave what I don't want and don't bother with the rest. So pretty much I shave it all off

14. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    embrace them =D

15. Awkward Balloon

^ I'm not turned off by genital nor anus hair either. But I'm not active and have never been so I can't say that for certain.
    I find chest hair quite attractive, and I would strongly prefer for my man to have hair on his arms(forearms definitely, indifferent to upper arm), legs and underarms. Also stubble or a beard would be nice.

As for me, I'm starting to get chest hair which I'm not shaving. I reckon it's there for a reason and I wouldn't waste time removing something so insignificant.

16. Julieno

I have quite alot ofbody hair. I trim my chest, stomach and ehem, pubic area. I leave chest stomach and upper pubir area quite short (managed to find the point where it is not itchy) and the lower pubic area a bit longer (I think it looks weird otherwise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

I don't shave legs or armpit. I like hair leg and my armpit here does't really look exagerated. I have a few hairs (as other people have said, not many) in the back that i get rid off withwax bands (and contorsionism) if i feel like it My exused to help me but well... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I am not mad about hair in the anus aea to be honest but won't turn anyonw down because of that (I trim mine to at he same "non-itchy lenght".

Hairy but well groomed ismy favourite type in men, even more so in "rugby type" guys :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. ScatteredEarth

lol I see we're at different ends of the spectrum here. I don't mind chest hair so long as it's not too bad, same with stomach hair. But I have a thing against pubic hair.. It gets in the way so much that it needs to be smitten with my razor!

As for me:
    Chest: Used to shave, but I leave alone now
    Back: Don't really grow hair back there and don't really care, prolly about 1 or 2 stray hairs
    Stomach: Shave it on occasion
    Pubic: Smooth as a baby's, well, groin. (Pls don't lock me up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)
    Bum: I TRIED to shave it once.. Ended up with 1 shaven asscheek for awhile.. I might need an assistant for it xD
    Leg: Nah, my legs are okay. Hairy as fuck, but okay.

I tend to like hairless guys, the less hair the better (With the exception of legs, which I really don't care about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

18. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Shaved chest and pubes. And also the "other" spot:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Other than that, I'm pretty thankful that my back and checks are hairless

19. LiquidSwords

Ha, well mostly every young guy at my rugby club shaves or trims their body and pubic hair, they're straight though sorry :lol:

The older players don't get it but body hair definitely seems really out of fashion for guys now gay or straight.

20. Hiems

I approve this comment :grin: