1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any Heroes fans?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ThePhoenix, Feb 23, 2014.

1. ThePhoenix

So I was wondering if there were any Heroes fans here. If you are a fan I got some news for you acording to Geeks of Doom.

"NBC has ordered 13 episodes in what they are calling an event miniseries to air in 2015. With its new moniker, Heroes Reborn, there’s no guarantee that we’ll see our favorites from the original series, but right now all we know is that it’s a standalone story arc and creator Tim Kring is on board as executive producer. The revived television series will be preceded by a digital series that’s going to introduce the characters and the storyline."

for more info go here

2. Night Rain

Oh yes fucking yes!!! I loved the show so much I've read the comics too! I like the concept, so as much as I want to see the original cast again, it won't be so bad to see new faces.

3. ThePhoenix

Yeah I'm sad that we most likely see the original cast but would be nice to see a cameo and where the story is going from where it left off. I got way to excited when I saw this in my feed.

4. CharlieChalk

YES! I am excited! :grin:

5. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm currently on volume 3 episode 5. To be honest, I'm fairly excited even though I haven't finished the series yet. If they bring anyone back for a cameo, frankly, my top three choices from 1 to three to bring back would be ZQ, Milo Ventimiglia, and Greg Grunberg.

6. ThePhoenix

Woot Woot

Yeah I loved Zachary Quinto I was actually a Head member of Sarmy (you may need to look it up) and Greg Gruneberg is a character he's pretty awesome. I believe you will enjoy the last Season more it got better in that season in my own opinion.

7. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I used to watch Heroes a lot, but my interest waned as the seasons progressed.

8. ThePhoenix

It did lose its focus in season 2, but did start to pick it up a little in season 3, and think it really did get back its focus in season 4 which is actually IMO the second best season.

9. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I will say that season 2 sucked. Easily. That said, I do know what Sarmy is xD ZQ is my favorite actor and I started watching Heroes because of him. Actually, at the moment, he's what's keeping me watching. xD But yeah, I'm still excited!

10. kem

kem

As a matter of fact, I'm watching Heroes with my brother right now. Season 1, episode 5.

11. ThePhoenix

Yeah I love him he's an awesome person and season 2 did stink the pace was too slow and them having to cut it short because of the writers strike didn't help at all.

---------- Post added 23rd Feb 2014 at 04:29 PM ----------

Sweet, but I can't recall what happens in that episode I think its time for me to break out my seasons DVDs.

---------- Post added 23rd Feb 2014 at 04:35 PM ----------

I do get a bit giddy or happy when someone says they know who the Sarmy was.

#11 ThePhoenix, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2014
  12. AngerAndAgony

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ...I just finished the series today. No. Just no. I seriously want them to bring back the originals even as just a short cameo if that's what they decide to do just to see where all those chars with loose ends are now. I HAVE to know.

13. the stranger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i need to get back into the series i left it season 3 because season 2 wasnt that good and the few episodes of 3 i saw were egh but ima give it another try restarting at beginning of 3

14. fulcrum

I only really like the first season. When EVERYONE started having powers, I kinda lost interest.