1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justjade

Indeed. I'll probably also put a rainbow sticker on it or something. A lot of people around where I live are homophobic, so I doubt they'd steal a bike that screams to the world, "I'm GAY!" :lol:

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

How I think I look in a beanie: masculine, awesome

How I actually look: Really fucking stupid

3. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend and I each got our respective roles of my OTP through a certain personality quiz. You know a relationship is perfect when this happens.

4. justjade

That's about how it is for me, too. :lol: The way I wear them, you can't even see my fucking hair, and I look so silly.

5. Gen

Gen

I hate these limp wrists!

Literally. I managed to strain my lower forearm during cardio last night and now my right wrist is all over the place. Even typing is a struggle.

6. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sneezed and my throat hurt as a result...wtf is going on??

7. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I mean, I looked okay in one before my hair grew out. But now my face just looks so fucking fat.

-

Jesus. I want to cut my hair so fucking bad. But I can't while living at home. I'm not passing at all. So fucking sick of being misgendered. I just want to crawl up somewhere and never leave the house or fucking speak to anyone ever again.

---------- Post added 6th Mar 2014 at 07:20 PM ----------

..."came out" to my writing group via poem. My counselor's been trying to get me to feel less like "a pariah" and deal with internalized issues, so I figure, suppose I better make it really obvious what I am.

8. Bolin

Now I want to hook up my X-Box and play KotOR II. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That moment where you want to listen to music and can't think of anything to put in the queue....

10. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All of a sudden I've taken an interest in trains I've never had before...

11. katwat

Tiptoeing around depression. I have been stuck on my property all but four days since January 28th and even on my property I have been hurting so much from the cold and after my fall that I only go out to do the chores. I have even had to have a "baby sitter" for those some days since I am so locked up in my joints. I want spring. I want to go somewhere. Heck I would even settle for going to the stupid grocery store. I really wish these idiots in the county would send someone to plow our road at least once this winter. Just once. Let us know they are pretending to care. GGRRR Okay - at least depression is backing down with anger coming in to replace it. LOL I need OUT OF HERE. Anyone with a helicopter that wants to come save me let me know.

12. Emulator

Screw it. This paper is impossible to pass. Well, just for me, since everyone else did well in it.

13. Hiems

Ugh I'm feeling down in the dumps. I think it's time for me to watch some videos on Ellen's Youtube channel so that I can cheer up...

14. Emulator

Somebody's wanting to talk to me? :eek: What did I do wrong?

15. hybridhipster

What am I thinking? I am watching "Paris is Burning" A great film because I really like where the underground dance scene that is Vouging has come. I want to know are there any other guys out there who have struggled trying to find truth in this world. In sexuality but in a broader sense of that term and life in general. I live in minnesota and being a minority as well as someone who likes men and still wants to explore with women has pretty much put a stigma on my head. I also have grown into my beliefs as a Christian I see the lies that are put into our faces and know that when the day of reckoning comes I will fight for the lords army. Will he accept me because of the sins that I partake in? I wonder if any others have these thoughs

I wonder if there are any other guys in their early twenties that are in the LGBT community who feel like it has become more of a game of materialistic beauty and health standards. It seems like there are so many gay men/boys nowadays who will have sex but not want anything more than that or give anyone a chance, because of simple shallow matters like. (wardrobe, Ethnicity, appearances, etc...) I really would like to be proven wrong on these issues. I really would like to find a friend in MN that knows and can relate.

What am I thinking? I am thinking what is going on why are there so many guys who put on this facade now a days. I went through the ridicule of coming out but it seems like there are still so many guys who mess around with each other that have gfs and are married. Is that how society is? If you come out and say that you like men rather than play the game of sneaking around in college bathrooms, parks, hotels and darkforums you are ostracized?

Please tell me someone relates.....Message me if you want to know more

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Posting on a page for gay transmen

Me: *introduces self, has pic* I don't bite

Poster: There are gonna be lots of guys sad you don't bite. :wink:

:3 :3

But really sad because the pic I posted was before my hair grew out and I gained weight so I actually looked...good.

#3196 drwinchester, Mar 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2014
  17. monotone

Hahaha, so cute.

18. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

My dad and me are on such different wavelengths. Even though I think he's honestly a good person it's so hard for me to relate or even be around him at all. In some ways I feel more comfortable around my friend's family. It sucks

I'm not sure when your album pictures are from or if your hair has grown since then. But you look awesome there, in fact you are awesome so don't feel sad. ^^ Everybody worries about how they look too much.

19. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It is 03:30 and I am yet to even attempt to go to bed.

20. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sleep is for the weak!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.