1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This class has ran 20 minutes over… kill me now.

2. Sitri

Something feels... wrong...

What a strange place. Half pub, half art gallery. Most art galleries don't serve chicken wings.

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Going on a religious retreat this weekend, and to be honest I nervous, and I do not know why.

4. Blondeye

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hear that if u close ur eyes
    Before it crashes, you will feel
    A sense of peace...

Yes?

5. Gen

Gen

I learned from that exact same incident to add money to my psn account in bulk increments and spend only from the account wallet, because it can easily cause credit or debit cards to be flagged for abuse. The cards are flagged based on amount of purchases rather than loss of money in even given amount of time. I literally bought six or so ninety-nine cent add-ons and had to call and verify my identity to unlock my card. I don't know if master thieves frequently candy shops or if banks have never heard of console stores, but they are relentless about those things.

6. justjade

Just ordered a book and a t-shirt from Asia off of Amazon. I'm so excited! I know it's going to take them upwards of a month to get here, but I'm so excited!

Anyway, the shirt I ordered is the Zeagoo Summer Dog Head Print Shirt, which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Zeagoo-Summer-Cotton-Sleeve-T-shirt/dp/B00HVVX8DW

It comes from China. The book I ordered is the 25th Anniversary Phantasy Star Visual Chronicle which contains a lot of concept art from what is one of my favorite video game franchises of all time, so of course, I'm really excited about getting it. It's all in Japanese since it was never released in the US, but honestly, art is a language all its own. :love:

---------- Post added 6th Feb 2014 at 09:14 PM ----------

Also, Yuzuru Hanyu is pretty magnificent. :grin:

#1146 justjade, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  7. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Olympic men's figure skating :thumbsup:

8. justjade

Watching as we speak! :grin:

9. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd like to be, shall we say, "consoling" Jeremy Abbott after his bad performance.

10. Night Rain

I'll overwork myself to death this semester.

11. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy that I have a flex day tomorrow. After the week I had (and even though it was busy in a good way, and in many exciting), I definitely need it.

12. justjade

Oh, no doubt. He's cute.

13. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's frequent extremely small purchases to a small set of vendors that's suspicious. Lots of thieves will try a card for a small amount to see if it's valid. Large, unusual purchases are flagged much quicker, or have many more possible reasons for being declined, especially if they are from an inconsistent location from where the card was recently used. Also, if they are trying to get a lot of money, and have a lot of card numbers, it's much more reliable to get it with a bunch of small transactions that most people won't notice or bother disputing than to take large transactions where an ID might get checked, or a card be readily thrown over it's limit.

14. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Playstation network is where credit card thieves use it first. It's no surprise that it was flagged to protect you. That happened to me too.

15. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm usually not a person that watches figure skating, but this team competition thing has been interesting. You get a little of all the styles, which is cool!

16. Ruthven

Okay, so Jason David Frank wants to have an MMA fight with CM Punk, and at first I didn't know who Jason was. Then they were saying he's the green power ranger, and I was like "Tommy?!" :eek: :love: I remember loving Tommy years ago when I watched the original power rangers with my brother, and I haven't seen this guy in forever.

Anyway I especially would love to see this match-up, it'd be really cool, but who knows what Punk's gonna do. It sucks that he quit WWE (if only it was part of a storyline, but it seems he's really gone) but he's interested in UFC, and maybe we'll see him there one day. He's got ju-jitsu training under his belt, so it'd be cool if he went for it. Though his body has taken a beating from wrestling, and his health isn't 100% right now...

Still would be awesome if he came back to wwe, if only for a little bit, and so he can get a proper send-off. I really loved him....:icon_sad:

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

No prob. Though will give you one work of advice- there is no 100% original idea. What matters is not so much the concept but the presentation, if that makes sense. I guarantee it, give two authors the same premise an they'll come up with two different completely novels.

-

Why do I put up with my family? They don't respect my identity, they treat me like I'm mentally handicapped, they don't listen...

I'm tired of feeling sorry for myself. I want to live.

#1157 drwinchester, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
  18. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, today is the last Tonight show with Jay Leno. It's sad, but at the same time, I'm excited to see Jimmy Fallon take over the tonight show and see what he does with it :slight_smile:

19. Gen

Gen

True, but it was something that was frequently done on that card. I had to have a thirty minute phone call and jump through ever hoop in order to justify the purchases. Small purchases are common with indentity theft and if I'm was making small purchases that amounted to large sums in total than I can understand shutting down the card immediately. The curiosity may warrant a call or notification, but an automatic shutdown for minimal spending on a venue commonplace to the card holder's activity is a bit extreme regardless of the number of transactions.

20. Ridiculous

Is there some rule that thread titles actually have to have some relevance to what the thread is about, or is it fair game to just throw a dart at a thesaurus and use whatever pretentious rubbish it hits?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.