1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What are you thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BradThePug, Jan 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kresukun

Why is it so hard to wait for a text reply? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Kind of tempted to just go downtown tomorrow and hang out- possibly presenting male. :3

3. Jonathan

So today the professor passed around a sheet to sign up in groups for a project. I was literally the last person it got to since I was on the other side of the room. So I took the last remaining spot with two people I don't know at all. Right before class ends, the professor tells us to make sure we know our groupmates and to share contact info after class.

So class ends and the two girls in my group not only don't introduce themselves so I had to figure out who they were by seeing their names on other papers but they instantly get up and walk out together without saying a single word to me...I mean, really? I get that I'm the third wheel in your friendship group, but at least stay after for two minutes to make a game-plan with me for this project or give me your email so we can talk later. Pretty much the entire class stayed after for few minutes to touch base with groups and mine was gone in ten seconds without even acknowledging me.

Now not only do I know nothing about what they are planning, but also have absolutely no way to contact them.

I. Hate. Group. Projects. :dry:

4. justjade

Fuck snow.

5. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

My anxiety is acting up, and it's making me argumentative. :/ The things I do to try to feel better...

Maybe hanging out with people in real life would help, but I don't have anyone who can do that right now. Maybe I'll try Skype.

6. Xochipilli

YESSS! Just when I think I'm safe, it starts up again. :dead:

7. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    oping tat I can see im again soon. :icon_sad:

8. Techno Kid

DO IT! :grin: Fuck everyone else! :slight_smile:

Also I did a polar bear dip yesterday...I might post pics of it if anyone is interested. : 3

9. Stripe101

I've noticed a continuing phenomenon. Almost every thread I post on dies soon afterwards. I think I'm cursed.

10. kresukun

Rescheduled date for next Tuesday. 1 WEEK!!! I can't wait that long. What am I going to do until then?

11. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hate showers. I don't want a panic attack. If I beat Dark Souls, I can surely deal with this. Man up, get the job done, stand up and fight or die on your knees, etc. Dysphoria picked the wrong guy to mess with. I've got an early start tomorrow. I'm extremely grouchy when tired, so gotta prevent that! xD

12. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

I need new people to talk to. Having my friends move away and having nobody to talk to is making my depression worse.

13. Zac

Zac

Going to try to talk to my counsellor about my eating disorder.
    Car is fixed enough to drive again.
    I love green tea!!!!

14. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should post on the "Kiss of Death" Fun and Games thread then. If this curse is real, then you'll win. :slight_smile:

15. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Completely with you. I used to live about a 20 minute walk from campus, and I can't tell you how frustrated I was when various groups would routinely a) blow off meetings completely or b) show up 20 minutes late, decide to do nothing, and simply schedule another meeting for a few days later.

So much easier to just do stuff on your own, even if the actual work requirement is greater. :help:

16. Gen

Gen

I actually haven't listened to any music today, so I don't have any lyrics to quote.

I need to complete at least three pages of this writing submission today. I'll need to write twelve pages a week finish the first draft before March. Then I will be able to submit it, pass my evaluation, destroy all traces of it's pathetic existence, and go back to focusing exclusively on my personal projects. Why I thought it would be fun to write a novel, in a genre that I am completely uninterested in, for my writing submission is beyond me.

That is essentially the story of every group project in my life.

17. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Had the guy I needed to interview blow it off. But in any case, hoping to get something in by Wednesday

18. Stridenttube

Stridenttube Guest

So, I got blocked by a FB friend that i've been talking to almost everyday for the last 8 months, ouch.

So, with that fresh in my mind, i've decided to go off the grid. I'm deleting my account from every social media and online forum account that I have. Maybe now I'll find time to be more productive.

Bye EC! :smilewave

19. Techno Kid

That's so sad! :icon_sad: :eek:

If that's what you feel you have to do to be happy, I hope it works out for you. :slight_smile: (*hug*)

20. Destiel

That I have the best classes this semester with the worst classmates :bang: Its been one day and I'm already sick of they're "Huh, GAY" stupid commentary and using derogatory gay terms for no reason. This semester is going to suck :dead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.