What's up with boobs?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edgy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. FreeFlow9917

Idk, it's just enlarged nipples used for giving babies milk. Is it because they're hidden in a bra or some sort and people want to see what is under them

2. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do we find any part of the human body attractive? I like butts and legs.. but why? Because I just do. I like a pair of toned legs and buttocks. I don't find the male ass attractive because you penetrate it, I just think it's nice to look at, touch, squeeze - you name it.

Likewise with legs, there's nothing sexual about legs, but I still like toned legs - maybe it's because it's a sign the guy in question is in good shape. Ditto with his torso.. or just about anywhere!

Basically, it's nice to admire the human body; it's nice to feel another person.

Oh, and one more thought - breasts are considered (almost) as rude as vaginas, so maybe that's part of the reason why - they're considered inappropriate, like genitalia, so seeing a pair of breasts makes you excited and giddy (if you're straight/bi).

#42 imnotreallysure, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No it's not about that face it you will not get it :dry:
    You forgot about lesbians

#43 stocking, Jan 1, 2014
  4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've always considered the lower body largely "leftovers", and never understood the fascination with genitalia, aside from being sources of pleasure. I have no idea why I'm into necks, shoulders, chests, abdomens, arms, etc.

5. Hexagon

Same

6. AwesomGaytheist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The first time I ever wondered about my sexuality was at age 11 when I looked at a Playboy and saw the Playmate of the Month with these humongous knockers and I was thinking to myself, "Why am I not getting excited?"

But hey, they kept me alive for the first several months of my life.

---------- Post added 1st Jan 2014 at 09:01 PM ----------

There was a teacher I had in middle school, and before, during, and even a year after her pregnancy, her nipples were so swollen you could see them right through her bra. We all figured she must have been getting it every night.

7. thekillingmoon

They look good. Especially when someone's wearing a low cut top, it's difficult not to notice lol. I'm not even a fan of the large ones, small ones or medium look best in my opinion.

8. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I personally love them. Love looking at them, feeling them, sucking on them, having my own sucked, (gets me going down there) When my straight guy friend took me to an adult biker rally, there were guys handing out plastic beads for women who showed their breasts. My guy wasn't handing out beads, but we both looked, and for the same reason.

One big fat guy came up to me with beads in his hand, and I laughed and told him no thanks, I'd rather give them than receive them. He laughed, and pulled up his shirt. My guy friend said, "That's not what she meant." :lol:

9. Daydream Harp

To be equal here I think it should rather be about "what is the big deal about them, they are just hard fleshy bananas with a skin you can never truly peel, what is the appeal" or something like that :icon_wink

10. arcchi

^Like this....

... and yet, like this....

... and this.

This is pretty much the all description.

#50 arcchi, Jan 1, 2014
  11. Lipstick Leuger

Scientific Reasoning for it: The shape attracts men because a shapely woman(breasts and thighs/ass) is more likely to have a higher concentration of Omega 3 to pass onto their future offspring. That fat padding holds Omega 3s. More intellgent offspring are born to women with higher concentrations of Omega 3s. So, genetically, a male would be attracted to such women to give his future offspring a better chance.

Asking my straight son and his reasoning: "Those spots make you want to find out if they are as soft as they look." LOL Can't say I am really a boob woman, but I do look if they are on display. Can't seem to help myself, they are very pretty. I try not to get caught being a dog, however. I always love to get a sneek peek of my wifes........even though I have some of my own.

12. Ames

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    good thread I was one of those that are totally attracted to them! first think I noticed on a girl when I was growing boy. I would hear women talk about them or read on line and at time complain about them either too large / too small get and the way and stuff like that. I could not even comprehend why a woman would think about complaining about them other than possibly being too small. So after years of considering and with my wife's support a few weeks ago had mine enlarged. So now i have my own breasts! Wow is all I can say they are still new and settling, but I can now sort of relate to how I think other women feel when they complain about thiers. Now I am not complaining at all but l can at least understand about them getting in the way. I am still adjusting to that

13. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Likewise. I'm very aesthetically attracted to the upper body, especially when it comes to women.

To answer the question, they're just.. attractive. They're nice to touch, play with, and they serve as a prominent erogenous zone. They also make for a really nice, comfy place to rest your head on. Just one of those things either you are or aren't attracted to. Boobs are great.

14. chivalrous

this may seem of topic but for all the girls out there who love women with smaller boobs
    you can use this pickup line "the smaller your boobs are the closer i can get to your heart"
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And i have no idea whats up with boobs to be honest.

15. CrimsonThunder

I love a nice big set of tits, but I'm very picky when it comes to them, can't be too big or too small and that applies to nipples too. Can't be floppy they have to be perky and firm (which is why I prefer looking at them in bras most of the time)

If a chick fulfills these prerequisites I can go into a trance, no joke.

Amazing Chest Ahead

#55 CrimsonThunder, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014
  16. Huma

LOL

^ This :thumbsup:

17. PrinceOfAvalon

Missouri, U.S.A.... in a town no one knows of lol
    Boobs are cool. Im not sexually attracted to them, but yeah :slight_smile: boobs are fun ^^

18. Sitri

"Our sophomore geography teacher had enormous breasts. Do you know what we called her?
    Miss Wilson!
    Ha! Those were good times..."-Hugh Laurie

19. Anonymous

Idk it seems weird when a girl has small boobs, like she's still 8 or something...
    Also they are hot

---------- Post added 2nd Jan 2014 at 02:48 PM ----------

Unfortunatly for small breasted women, I find a total turnoff when they are wearing a push-up bra that makes their boobs 8 size larger

20. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Same.
    Took me a while to stop drooling at that GIF and get back to business...
    Welp, back to staring.