1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Phil Robertson: Marry Girls When They're 15 or 16.

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by BryanM, Dec 29, 2013.

1. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He sounds desperate.

2. Emberstone

actually, it is all an act. the interesting thing is that 10 years ago, they were all clean shaven, sportscar driving, golfing at the country club, rich white entitled yuppies.

they are the most extreme form of stereotyping about redneck southereners there is because it is a buisnesses stratagy to market their buisness to a specific group.

that makes the crap they say even more destructive and offensive.

3. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    It all has biblical precedence, so no surprise here.

4. justjade

Try centuries. Good lord, I do not understand what this guy's problem is. How can someone be so backwards? As much as I wish they'd just can this crazy son of a bitch, I know it's not going to happen. :bang:

5. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    ^^this
    and to me, what he is saying isn't all that surprising it's mostly the support he's getting.

6. starfish

I just spend a couple of minutes trying to find a reference to them just being an act.

I did see on Wikipedia they attend the Church of Christ. That explains a lot. My extended family is Church of Christ (My dad converted to Southern Baptist and boy was that a scandal.)

So while the whole back woods redneck thing might be an act, it wouldn't surprise me if he really believes this stuff he is saying.

7. igoloo2946

Honestly, he was just joking. I am a big duck dynasty fan and Phil is my favorite character, he has a very sacastic sense of humor. He was nfot being seriouse or anything, he was just joking about the expenses of marrige.

8. Adi

Adi

Out Status:
    A few people
    He married a 16 year old.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's a pedophile funny how we're looking the other way on the straight dude

10. Minamimoto_Fan

You can get married at 16 with parental/guardian consent in some states, so it's all legal and stuff. It may be creepy, but it's technically legal

11. the lone wolf

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's actually amusing to me how sad this man is, how does he even have any supporters? gosh some people are stupid.

12. Hopefilled

Folks- we're being gamed- every time we mention a homophobe or bigot "by name" it bumps them up in search rankings!!!

DO note my NOT naming the company known for profiting on controversy whiplashing SEO rank. And yeah- the terms of SEO /rank might be a pop hit in the numbers though in this forum our admins might have enough Bot Repellent?

To speak plainly- Naming is troll feeding!

---------- Post added 31st Dec 2013 at 05:41 PM ----------

Separate point- they fear that older women are smarter than to soil themselves with his kind.

13. LadyApp

Really don't want to know what goes through that brain of his. Definitely a brain I would not even donate to science -ok, being quite dramatic here-.

Like you all said, I don't know what's worse? He saying that basically after our 20s we are just gold diggers. That between the 15 or 16 ladies are not quite very bright and can be taken easily just like a possessing without questioning or him actually passively-aggressively encouraging pedophilia??

And this is another way TV just gets worse and show biz gets richer. What a sick sad world the one that cowardly hides behind what their religious beliefs say in order to increase hate, discrimination, hate, and judging.

(&&&)

14. OuterSpaceACE

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm really hating this characterization. Not all old hillbillies are insane bigots. Like, it's pretty bigoted of people to say this.