1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Are you ticklish, and do you like to be tickled?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HuskyPup, Sep 29, 2013.

?

Are you ticklish, and do you like to be tickled?

Poll closed Mar 5, 2016.
  1. Yes, I'm ticklish, and like being tickled

13.7%
  2. Yes, I'm ticklish, and sometimes like being tickled

39.7%
  3. Yes, I'm ticklish, and hate being tickled

43.8%
  4. Nope, I'm not ticklish, so it doesn't matter if you even try!

2.7%
  1. Willjarvis

I fail to see how anyone would enjoy it outside some sort of BDSM situation. You know in Familiy Guy when Peter's tickling Lois and she tells him to stop, but he doesn't so she hits him in the face with a frying pan? I'd say that's acceptable response.

2. LILuke

Wait what? How do you go from tickling to BDSM??? :confused:

3. Colours

I'm fairly ticklish yeah, I suppose it depends on my mood whether I like it or not. I love to tickle others sometimes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh, God yes. I used to tickle my younger brother relentlessly when we were children, but he then developed a freakish immunity to it. To this day, even the slightest brush is enough to do me in, something I'm careful not to reveal to potential partners too soon (they usually find out, anyway).

5. Willjarvis

Well it deprives the victim control over his own body (physical domination). If you just tied me up for a short time without constricting anything, it would be an inconvenience, but tickling is so much more invasive, like wrestling someone to the ground but with a light, less strenuous and almost tender touch. For the record, I haven't tried that or thought about it beyond this. If you must tickle people, I suggest you give them a safe word so that you don't get a roughly directed flailing wrist in the eye. Although I'm sure I wouldn't shed blood like Lois.

Hmm, this is looking a bit disturbing in print, but if I ruin tickling for just one person, it will all be worth while.

6. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love tickling! I'm not overly ticklish (apart from my neck), but I love tickling others. :lol: My crush is really sensitive, so tickle wars often end up with him very tired and resting on me. :icon_redf

7. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am really ticklish. It's funny every once in a while though, provided the person can stop.

I think Demetri Martin was the one who made that joke. If someone asks you if you are ticklish, it doesn't matter if you say Yes or No, they are going to touch you. The only response that will work is "I have diarrhea....and yes, I am very ticklish."

8. Beware Of You

Er my boyfriend ties me up and then tickles me

9. Oxelotl

I'm extremely ticklish, but I hate it. To the point I accidentally kicked my brother in the head when he did it to me. Granted I dish it out so I might as well take it in as well. But I hate it.

10. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am, and though I don't generally like it, I can think of circumstances where I wouldn't mind it (like that kinda stimulation could add to intensity in sex).

11. Gen

Gen

Extremely, but I'm also extremely lethal. Nevertheless, some people think it would be funny to test me.

Last week, this girl simply poked me in the side and she swiftly took an elbow to the nose. I know, I know-Gen, My God!, but its not my fault. I warn everyone I am close with that I have crazy reflexes. Their instinctive; my mind literally can't keep up with my reflexes. I warn them not to scare or tickle me, because its literally dangerous.

12. chercheur

chercheur Guest

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Haha, YES. One time a girl was walking behind me and I didn't know she was there and she put her hands on my waist and I just instinctively reacted like that and she was like "Ouchh, bony elbow in a baad place!".

Or another time a guy was just kinda messing around with me and he went to like poke my stomach, and I slapped him right across the face (it was so hard it actually made a really loud sound). I was hoooorrified, you should have seen the look on his face, it was like...utter shock, and I was like "I'm sorrrrry, I don't even know where that came from!!". He laughed it off after I apologized, but I think he thought I was crazy for a second.

13. LILuke

That is not at all how tickling is supposed to work. It's supposed to be lighthearted and fun. :grin:

14. RocketMoose27

I'm extremely ticklish, it's like I would laugh and freeze up for a few seconds in an awkward silence(Believe me, I try too hard to hold in my laughs). I dislike being tickled, but I don't hate it, it's kind of undescribable.
    Tickling is only fun for me when I'm the one tickling though! :icon_bigg

15. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I'm super ticklish and my girlfriend takes full advantage of it. I hate it, lol. I've accidentally elbowed her and have almost kicked her off me because it's instinctual for me.

Same with friends who've ticked me, especially on my neck where I'm the most sensitive. You're gonna get an elbow to the face, or to the side if you don't knock it off.

16. Ticklish Fish

not voting yet, but I think I am ticklish and I don't mind being tickled in bdsm context

(but I'm virgin)

17. Jonathan

I'm somewhat ticklish; however, I really really *really" do not like being tickled....just don't do it lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not extremely ticklish, but I am ticklish nonetheless. I hate when people try to tickle me, it pisses me off. And 9 times out of 10 they'd poke me in the ribs, and that hurts. So yeah, I'm ticklish and hate being tickled (or poked) :tantrum:

19. oddlife35

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yes. And no. Only if whoever is ticking me is really cute and we get to cuddle afterwards. ;-)

20. Ridiculous

I either like being tickled or I don't really feel anything from it.. I've never felt like reacting violently...