1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone5C and iPhone5S

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by lukeluvznicki13, Sep 11, 2013.

?

What is your opinion on these two new iphones?

1. They are brilliant! I want to buy one :D

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. Good thing that Apple are making two different devices

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. Why only a few new specs apple?

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  4. Apple could've done better!

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  5. Very average compared to the devices out there

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. No point in upgrading to either one of these

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  1. lukeluvznicki13

These two devices have been released yesterday. If you have seen the specs and info about them, then what are your opinions on them? Comment below and vote in the above poll which answer best suits your opinion.

2. Wells

Wells Guest

I think Apple is overrated really. I mean, a budget iPhone is how much? WTF £469?

3. lukeluvznicki13

so true haha xD ^
    #Samsung all the way

4. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Way too expensive. I could never afford to pay that much, for either of them. They're made in China for pennies just like everything else; over-rated, over-priced, over-hyped. I mean , with no contract, the cheap one is US $550-650. Yikes.

#4 HuskyPup, Sep 11, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  5. Wells

Wells Guest

I love SAMSUNG!!! Not no Apple shit

6. lukeluvznicki13

omg you can be my samsung bud :grin:
    I love Samsung too!
    #TeamSamsung
    apple is actually pretty crappy compared to the specs & features Samsung and other Android devices have.

7. Ohhai

I like iPhones. In fact, I love my iPhone! Buuuut what's so different with these new ones? There's no point upgrading my 4s, because they probably Don't so much different. And the colours on the 5c look weird and childish

8. Jared

Been an Apple fan for a while, but I've been really disappointed lately. I want a one more thing to wow me and the promised thermonuclear war against Google. Android here I come.

9. photoguy93

I'm a big apple fan. Well, more like I'm stuck on the apple ship to mars, and can't get off for a long time. I have an ipad and a Mac. My whole family will soon all be on iPhones. My best friends are all on Ios. Not much to do...and I have a hole big iTunes library. Not changing that!

I've had my iphone 4 for about 2.5 years. It's slow and almost maxed out on memory...but it works. The battery isn't great...but it charges.

I've had other devices, but this is my first smart phone. For my needs, it's a great platform. My mom had an android. It was a piece of SHIT. That's one thing...sure, there might be great phones on that platform, like Samsung, but you have to search. No matter what you say, apple makes a great phone. Period.

When I saw them released, I was excited. Pretty neat stuff...but not for the price. I don't know why I was expecting anything different, but I guess it was wishful thinking.

The problem with apple recently is that these launches become "wait, $300 bucks for a fingerprint scanner?" Or "I'll just get the 4s for free."

If it was "the 5s has a new fingerprint scanner, removable battery, data storage expansion spot, a toaster, an ATM, and a gay dar machine" then I'd be the first one in line.

10. AmericnPrincess

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This sentence, lol. Wouldn't we all want these features :slight_smile:.

I haven't bought an iPhone since 3G, because I felt Apple hasn't upgraded the iPhone enough. Does Apple have something against a larger screen, they should have jumped on the bandwagon. I am disappointed with the 5s, but I'm going to give it a try.

11. WindMelody

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    apple in my opinion has been using the same software since the first one, where droids have changed drastically with technology.

12. Night Rain

The 5S upgrade is consistent with Apple's way when it comes to the S version but the 5C... No, just no. The C doesn't stand for Cheap, it stands for Color (but might as well be Crap). It's essentially a colourful iPhone 5, just way uglier. As much as I love ios, I'll get the nexus 4 or wait for the next gen nexus. Apple is just too costly for me.

13. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I guess they're OK if somebody else buys one for you, like your parents. But with my own money?????? Nope.

14. lukeluvznicki13

haha so true xD

They are incredibly expensive. Apple is just because of their brand really

15. JessicaWolfess

the 5c is only good for new comers to apple phones with its price really, Other than that the "upgrades" from the og ip5 are pretty trivial. More ram? better cpu? bigger screen? nah fuck that shit the new I phone has a coloured back!!