Gay youtubers

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by questionable, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Jordz

My favorites are J Merridew and Davey Wavey.

2. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    These are the gay youtubers I'm subscribed to:

tyleroakley
    kingsley
    lucas
    troye sivan
    davey wavey
    joeygraceffa (I think)

3. Tim

Tim

He and Shane Dawson commented on it, saying it doesn't matter, and it's really no one's business. Lol.

They did kiss though in one of Shane's "dares." XD Joey looked completely shocked. Lol.

4. chrisV

mallow610
    timwilldestroyyou (he is actually daily grace's brother)
    the diary of jake
    tyler oakley

5. charlavail

Out Status:
    All but family
    Mentioning Hannah Hart again because I adore her! I have a huge crush on her too. I kind of wish her friend Mamrie Hart was a little gay because she's like my ideal girl.

hartbeat is another one, I find some of her videos funny, but not enough to subscribe tbh...

Michael James is a beauty guru on youtube. I watch his videos, I think they're really interesting, and I pick up a lot of tips. I know you probably weren't looking in the beauty category, but he's there. Also gregorygorgeous is another male/gay beauty guru.

6. GirlWhoWaited

Hannah Hart and kaelynandlucy (they're incredibly sweet). ElloSteph is great too. :slight_smile:

7. Holly

Urgh, ElloSteph is really hot :L

8. MijSo

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I can't believe no one mentioned drunkgr*ndr. They make me laugh so hard I cry.

And the redhead is hot.

Edit: Why is the word g r i n dr censored.

#28 MijSo, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
  9. JessicaWolfess

I know this is kinda obvious but my favorite (and the only one I watch that's openly gay for the most part) is Davey Wavey simply because of that 2007-9 nostalgia and because he pretty much stopped me from killing myself, helped me through deppresion and made me confident in my sexuality. And all through a few silly videos speaking his mind

10. GirlWhoWaited

Like the center of the sun. :wink:

11. iHateThinking

Very much so.

I'm not really doing the youtube thing much anymore, but I'm subscribed to BriaAndChrissy and ElloSteph. And I absolutely love both channels. Bria and Chrissy, they're just so adorable together, and their videos can make me laugh pretty darn hard. ElloSteph was the first LGBT youtuber I've subscribed to, her rants are entertaining to listen to.

And yes, I will say it again - she's freaking hot.

12. Bryar Thorne

Oh my god. He is SO beautiful.. I'm like.. In love with him. Gorgeous.

Oh and his advice is great too of course :icon_wink

13. swifter

swifter Guest

what if there is an LGBT youtuber registered in ECs and have a different name and fake identity O_O?! (HI JOEY!!)

14. Jimi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yah, I've seen most of his videos. It doesn't matter and it isn't anyone's business, he's right. It's just the fact that it's no big deal what he is, makes it a big deal. It's all anyone every comments about on his videos.

He has a huge girl following, and I think if he were gay, him coming out could ruin that. He counts on his views and subscribers.

15. GirlWhoWaited

I dunno...fangirls like a challenge. Lol.

16. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I probably sound like a hater, but I think Joey is gay. Yes.. there's his body language and overall behavior, but it's not only that. The fact that he won't talk about his private life at all is a huge red flag. If he was completely straight, he would have said so by now. The fact that he's not saying anything points to him being gay imo. Of course I can never know for sure unless he comes out. This is just my opinion.

I have to say one more thing, and again... this sounds pretty darn harsh, so I'm sorry if I offend anyone. IF Joey is indeed gay, but won't come out because of potential backlash/idiot fangirls, then that's sad. And yes.. I do think he's sort of like a hypocrite. He reminds me of those closeted actors in Hollywood, staying in the closet because they have too much to lose by coming out.. career is on the line, mostly because of naive fangirls. I mean.. I understand his reasons, but I still don't like it. You just can't let money trump honesty. It's not cool. Like.. where are your morals dude?

Lucas came out last week. It was extremely brave! He is known for several kids shows on Nickelodeon (Fred and Marvin Marvin), and a kid star like him coming out is a big deal! He could have chosen not to say anything too. Believe it or not, many fangirls thought he was straight. But he decided he might as well tell them the truth and come out. He wanted to be honest, and you got to admire that. Yes, he risked losing followers and fans by doing it, but he still did it, it was incredibly brave.. especially considering his whole channel is based on him and his best friend, and people shipped them hard together. Yes, he could have definitely lost subs when he came out.. because it ruined the fantasy of them together as a couple. But guess what.. the fans took the coming out really well! Most of the fans supported him, and still love him. And not much has changed on their channel either. They still joke around about getting together (we know it will never happen, but they still make jokes about it).

Anyway.. my point is just that Troye's coming out, and the recent coming out of Lucas, make Joey look kinda.. bad, and yes, somewhat hypocritical. These young boys have some major courage. And then there's Joey.. still afraid of what the idiot fangirls will think. It's time for him to just say eff them, and come out. In the end it's better to be honest, and if he loses some viewers/subs, then so be it. They probably weren't worthy of watching your videos to begin with if they can't handle you being gay. He has a huge fanbase now, who are loyal. I honestly don't even think the backlash would be that big. I think it would be safe for him to come out. Anyway.. just my thoughts. I wrote this with Joey being gay in mind, but who knows.. maybe he's straight and I was wrong all along. If he is gay, I just hope he finds the courage to come out when he's ready, and I do think he would feel relieved if he did it sooner rather than later. Just my opinion :slight_smile:

17. Naomilly92

Ellosteph
    LGBTeens
    Lesbian Central
    Joseph Birdsong
    chlsysayswhat
    kaelynandlucy

18. GirlWhoWaited

I get where you're coming from. He might be afraid to come out, and that's not a great reason. But everyone comes out when they're ready. He might be gay, and maybe he's fully aware of it, but that doesn't mean he's done coming out to himself. Or maybe he's open about it, but just doesn't want to share it with the world right now. Maybe all his friends know and he has a boyfriend, but he doesn't want his videos to be about his relationship (or lack of one). Or, he could be anti-label. With all the messy breakups in his immediate circle (Luke and Ingrid, Jimmy and Meghan), maybe he doesn't want to subject his significant other to scrutiny. Not trying to argue or anything, I really do see your point. I just think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. :icon_wink

19. MJM09

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really like J. Merridew and Mallow610. Dan and Brian (from Mallow 610) make such a cute couple. Seeing them together gives me hope. Most of both of their videos have touches of humour, romance and sometimes scandal.

20. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

SirJorky recently came out of the closet :lol:

Dnielryn