1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taller, shorter, or same as you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by person57, Aug 13, 2013.

?

Do you like shorter, taller, or same size men?

1. Taller

50 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Shorter

14 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. Same Size as me

36 vote(s)
    36.0%
  1. person57

How do you love your sexy men? Taller, shorter, or same size as you? I love my sexy men taller ;-)

2. Awkward Balloon

I prefer I bit taller than me, but not too much. Being slightly taller than his broad shoulders seems ideal, especially for hugging and whatnot. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Niko

I'd like them the same size or maybe an inch or two taller. If they're too tall though, I feel a bit intimidated. But I'm 5'8" so finding someone around this size won't be too terrible, if and when I'm interested in finding someone that is.

4. Data

Data Guest

Same size! I'm 5'6" so most guys are taller then me. I just like to be on a perfect eye-eye plane. Odd, but true.

5. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Doesn't matter. Suppose someone relatively close to my own height though I'll admit to not minding short partners. I'm 5'6"...

6. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like taller men, but seeing as I'm 6'1, I have less to work with there. It's not really an important factor. Hardly even a preference in fact. If a shorter guy is awesome, then he's awesome, regardless of height. Even more so as I see a trans man as the ideal partner and they tend to be shorter. :slight_smile:

7. Hrantou

Its kind of hard to find a guy that's taller than me since I'm 6'1. I do like shorter guys. It doesn't mean much to me though.

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Taller. I'm only 5'9", but I don't like too tall, because that's a little intimidating. Ideally, around 5'11 or 6'. Hopefully, I'll get as tall as that, though.

9. LinkLarkin

I'm tiny (like 5'5''...) so statistically I would expect a guy to be taller than me. But it's just so cute when you see two guys the same height walking round holding hands :icon_redf I want that to be me! :love:

10. I am 6'4" so I am taller than most. I prefer short, kinda stocky guys though.

11. George

I prefer guys that are close to my height (I'm 5'10-5'11). Pretty much anyone between 5'7-6'1 is probably in my ideal range, but it's not like I would turn someone away for being outside of that. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Jared

I like shorter guys, though a big part of it is probably that I'm 6'3 and most guys are shorter than me. My boyfriend is 5'7 and I think he's about the perfect height.

13. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    5'11 like me :slight_smile:
    But that's not a rule :slight_smile:

14. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my size...doubles our wardrobe! :grin:

Kidding, it's the person, not their height that makes a difference...:rolle:

15. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, average height guys, about my height, but it's not a rule.

I will comment on exceptions, and it depends on the person. Real tall guys get people's attention and, for me, that's about it, but there was this one real puppy dog of a guy who was about 6'4" and probably within a couple of years of my age that attended a function I once went to. On the flip side, there was a guy about 5'5", also a puppy dog, who walked out of an elevator at a hotel and turned around to look back as the door was closing. I wondered what I should have done, that is, after the door closed.

A puppy dog is a look, together with a friendly appearance. It is not related to age. Until about 10 years ago, even Matt Lauer would have had sort of a puppy dog look, without the friendly part.

16. sugarcubeigloo

This is something that I'm the least concerned about. I'll cuddle any height. :slight_smile:

17. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Here's the thing: I don't like being shorter than others. In fact, I hate being shorter than others. And, generally speaking, I find men around 5'10"-6' the most attractive. But me? I'm 5'9"...well, 5'9.5", but the point is: I'm shorter than what I find to be most attractive in others, and I hate being shorter than others. So, I'm not too sure.

That being said, however, I have found guys who are 5'7", maybe even shorter, to be pretty attractive, so I guess it just depends on the guy.

18. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've always thought shorter was attractive. But being 6 foot it seems like everybody is taller than me.

19. DoctorWhat

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I find short guys unbelievably cute (well those who are shorter than me), actually my current crush (for the past 4 years haha) is really short and though people tease him for it I think it just makes him the hottest guy in the school :slight_smile:
    But I wouldn't mind people my height either (or taller, but I prefer shorter)

20. Martjain

Totally irrelevant :slight_smile: Srsly, height is the last thing I check. Of course as greatwhale pointed out, if we're the same size... double wardrobe :grin: