Glee Anyone?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by remainnameless, Jul 12, 2013.

1. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I've just finished Season 3 on Netflix, and honestly despite the many, many mistakes on this show, I absolutely love it. I love Kurt and Rachel to death, they really are amazing characters. I was wondering what you guys think of this show?

I've also heard season 4 sucks and wondered if that was true. I would skip it altogether but I don't want to miss any of the NY storyline. Thoughts?

2. animequeen567

I watched all of season 4, and I gotta say that I'm starting to lose faith in Glee altogether. It should have ended on season 3....

3. LinkLarkin

I love Glee a little too much. I wouldn't go so far as to say that season 4 sucks, they did a couple of slightly weird episodes that I wouldn't have missed, but the main thing was the shift in emphasis on the characters. A few new ones were introduced while some were pushed way, way back into the background. It's just like real life in a way, people come and go, and if you can handle that then there's no reason not to watch season 4! :slight_smile:

4. Tim

Tim

5. remainnameless

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay