What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Jul 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ohhai

Cameron Diaz is gorgeous. But she has no boobs. Hmm. I've also lready been with a Cameron. Eurgh.

2. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

He thinks I'm a cisguy. And above all, a hot one. :3

3. Niko

Same :\ (*hug*)

4. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I usually vacillate between moderate discomfort with my parts and fears of going through any part of the process and the consequences. Sometimes hoping it's just a "phase", but going on two months and the idea has only become more appealing and realistic.

5. LinkLarkin

I knew I was going to get fatter after two weeks in America. Who knew I could get any fatter? But I swear I've managed it. Oink oink.

Sitting in the airport. Why do I have to go home? My life just seemed to fall into place in the short time I spent here!

6. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

"I'm not homophobic, cuz I'm gay, but flamboyant gays who wear glitter & nail polish should be shot."

Ahh, just another day on twitter.

7. Abbra

I just found a Japanese version of Pokemon Stadium for $7 at a second hand store. It doesn't work in my N64 due to region locks, but I'm pretty happy that I found it. It looks pretty snazzy on my Pokemon shelf.

8. RoguesWolfe

I should never go to a Nine Inch Nails concert...I would end up kidnapping the lead singer.

9. Bryar Thorne

bahaha I love trent.. i agree with you on this one xD I've been trying to win tickets to one on this station on the radio where I live but I'm never caller 20 -.- plus my dad wouldn't be able to fully appreciate it because he thinks NIN are the killers and vice versa xD

10. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Slipping out to buy guy clothes. And just found twenty-two dollars in quarters as I was cleaning out my bags and change jar. :grin: Pretty sweet, me thinks.

11. BooksJeansTea

So nervous about tomorrow. Oh my gosh. I think I'm actually getting nauseous. :: breathing in and out :: It's just a LGBTQ event.... these are my people! What's wrong with me?

12. LinkLarkin

Here we go... see you all in about ten hours...

13. RoguesWolfe

Thing is I have a line up of who to kidnap XD. Trent being one, manson being my bitch, and Zombie can do whatever he wants with me. I still don't see how your dad gets them mixed up XD.

14. Jared

I love the irony when someone fetishizes a certain type of person, but gets upset when they are fetishized.

15. Hrantou

For a lot of us, its rare that we get to meet and see "our people" lol. I'm 21 years old and I've only ever met about 1 gay guy and 1 bisexual girl in my entire life.

Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just be yourself! Be cool, and nice :slight_smile:

16. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

I can second that.

On fetishes... I'm part of a group that's fetished pretty fucking often. But hard to tell at times if someone just happens to especially like transguys or they fetish them...

---------- Post added 6th Sep 2013 at 05:13 PM ----------

If it's any consoldence, I had a panic attack the night before my first support group meeting. And again when I first came out to them as transgender.

17. Niko

It's September and it's still 81 degrees out...this is not normal at all. :| I want my cold weather now!

18. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    "I consider myself an Androgynous Gray-Romantic Asexual. I'm feminine but I also have a big dick. It's not there, but it's very big." - My sister. (TurtleRage)

19. iHateThinking

Am I the only one who finds the Misogynist or really whiny MRM's really freaking stupid?

Like, I understand wanting more equal rights in regards to childcare, men's protection shelters, etc. They have just as much right to these services as women. But I highly doubt "feminists"/women are the cause of all of your problems. Stop whining on the internet, stop having a stone age mindset, and actually go out and DO something for your fellow male. Feminists did that and got what they needed, now step up and do what you need to do to get the rights you deserve.

20. Abbra

I completely agree. There is nothing wrong with believing in "male rights" in itself, because strict gender roles, though hitting women harder, still have had negative effects on both genders and both sides should be discussed and eliminated. What I don't like about a lot of the MRA's is that they are generally more focused on bashing feminists rather than actually fixing these problems they complain about. They complain about how masculinity is being threatened and how women are taking over, and then they turn around and talk about how much they hate all forms of femininity and how all feminine things should be eliminated. Instead of working together with women to eliminate gender roles, they complain about the effects it has on men while still arguing that the problems that women face are somehow justified. MRA's simply don't fight for male rights. They are just there to be anti-feminist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.